Saving the soul, everything you need to know!

mariantos

I want to greet you first of all and wish you good health, peace of mind and maximum discernment!

This is my first thread created on the forum here and last, because it's really important for both you and me. As you well know or not, I was absent for a while, due to the fact that I lost my job, I was fired because I did not comply with this system of the beast and I did not put it my body that poison that modifies human DNA, so I went back to my homeland and obviously started to study more about God, because the official narrative left me with many question marks.

I have thus learned that it is not enough to trust in the sacrifice of our Savior Jesus Christ just to be saved, but it is necessary to keep the law of God and His commandments. I was so naive to believe that just if the Savior died on the cross for my sins I would be saved without even having to do anything about it, but just trusting in God's sacrifice through His Son and so on.

And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
Matthew 10:38

I think I let myself be carried away by Pauline's writings and thus omitted what was really important, not that Paul's letters would not be important, but that they should be studied extremely, extremely well. Even Peter warns us about this.

And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.
2 Peter 3:15‭-‬17

My naivete could cost your souls, so I apologize to everyone I wrote to about this form of "easy rescue" that doesn't exist at all!

I do not see how an alcoholic or a prostitute or a drug addict or a greedy or a murderer or a thief or a liar or a pedophile or an evil man could reach the kingdom of God only if he puts his trust in the Savior's sacrifice and so on, without at least to think of turning away from his evil ways.

Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
1 John 3:4

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
1 John 3:8

Our God is Holy, Pure and Righteous!

In fact, any sinner who does not ask forgiveness for his iniquities and does not turn from his evil ways so as to live in obedience to God and His law has no chance of salvation. Therefore, hell is the only guaranteed future place for him. It may sound harsh, but that is the truth.

Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Acts 2:38

All this time God has guided me to beautiful people from whom I can say that I have learned a few things, God has shown me where I was wrong and still teaches me from His truth. One door closed for me, but God opened another, and I'm grateful for that!

I don't want to write to you anymore because there's no point in prolonging the message. I know for sure, I am firmly convinced that those who truly love God will search for themselves, they will want to know even more about the sweetness of the truth!

Here is a list of books that were taken out of the Bible, apocryphal, or forgotten books of the Bible.
-1611 KJV Bible
-Bible Apocrypha
-Pseudepigrapha 1&2
-Book of Enoch 1,2 & 3
-Book of Jubilees
-Book of Jasher
-The Clementine Homilies
-The Apostolic Constitution
-Gospel of the Holy Twelve
-The Essene Gospel of Peace
-The Essene Humane Gospel of Jesus

Books that I recommend to those interested in studies and to those who obviously believe in the afterlife. You can find all of them in pdf format.

Here is a young man quite wise for his age from whom I am sure that those interested can learn. To those who love sin, his style of communication and the way he sends messages may seem harsh, but to others who know how dangerous sin is and what its consequences are, both physically and spiritually, it will only be a welcome lesson!
Here is his channel : Revolutions For Tomorrow DESTROYINFAKECHRISTIANITY

May God bless you, open your mind, and guide you to the truth!

Perry Staltic

I have thus learned that it is not enough to trust in the sacrifice of our Savior Jesus Christ just to be saved, but it is necessary to keep the law of God and His commandments.

The law of God:

And this is his commandment, that we believe in the name of his Son Jesus Christ and love one another, just as he has commanded us. 1 John 3:23

Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law. For the commandments, “You shall not commit adultery, You shall not murder, You shall not steal, You shall not covet,” and any other commandment, are summed up in this word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” Romans 13:8-9

For the whole law is fulfilled in one word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” Galatians 5:14

youngsinatra

It’s almost blasphemous to me, if one thinks that the precious sacrifice of Jesus Christ is not enough on it‘s own.

Galatians 2:21
„I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness comes through the Law, then Christ died needlessly.”

Last edited:
And this is his commandment, that we believe in the name of his Son Jesus Christ and love one another, just as he has commanded us. 1 John 3:23

Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law. For the commandments, “You shall not commit adultery, You shall not murder, You shall not steal, You shall not covet,” and any other commandment, are summed up in this word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” Romans 13:8-9

For the whole law is fulfilled in one word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” Galatians 5:14
Anarchism

OP
mariantos

mariantos

So the majority of people of my country who rely in religion have high IQ?

Religion is in total opposition to obeying God's laws and commandments!
Religion has only suppressed the true potential of man.

@youngsinatra You can continue to masturbate, be a prostitute, steal and commit any sin! The precious blood of the Savior is enough for your salvation, you have to do nothing but believe... just believe and it will be fine, the perfect deception of the devil, you don't have to change anything about yourself, keep it up, but don't forget to believe!

The Savior was, is and will be an example of discipline and order!

Don't fool yourself!

The Savior came to earth to interpret the law and to demonstrate its power. Study the Bible and other scriptures, and you will see that the Savior's parables almost always urge man to keep the divine laws and to give up the pleasures of the body that are momentary and kill both body and soul!

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Matthew 7:13‭-‬14

But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
Matthew 24:13

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Matthew 7:22‭-‬23

youngsinatra

If you truely believe in Jesus Christ, are baptized and received the Holy Spirit then you are a new creature and your conscience will be very sensitive to sin and you will ask for repentance daily.

Good fruits are a consequence of true faith and represent the work of God within you, when you surrender to him. Nothing good comes from the human nature. Good fruits are a sign of true faith, but good works are not a prerequisite for salvation.

It‘s impossible for us to live without sin. That‘s the whole reason Jesus Christ came down to earth to free mankind from the bondage to sin.
I take sin very seriously, but I don‘t fear my salvation each time I sin. I cannot imagine what amount of mental stress you are under if you fear your salvation 24/7.

youngsinatra

Luke 18:9-14

„He also told this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and treated others with contempt: Two men went up into the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee, standing by himself, prayed thus: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week; I give tithes of all that I get.’ But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, ‘God, be merciful to me, a sinner!’ I tell you, this man went down to his house justified, rather than the other. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the one who humbles himself will be exalted.”

OP
mariantos

mariantos

If you truely believe in Jesus Christ, are baptized and received the Holy Spirit then you are a new creature and your conscience will be very sensitive to sin and you will ask for repentance daily.

Good fruits are a consequence of true faith and represent the work of God within you, when you surrender to him. Nothing good comes from the human nature. Good fruits are a sign of true faith, but good works are not a prerequisite for salvation.

It‘s impossible for us to live without sin. That‘s the whole reason Jesus Christ came down to earth to free mankind from the bondage to sin.
I take sin very seriously, but I don‘t fear my salvation each time I sin. I cannot imagine what amount of mental stress you are under if you fear your salvation 24/7.

I don't know where you get them from. I am not afraid of salvation because I obey God's law!

as obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance: but as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
1 Peter 1:14‭-‬16

The cognitive dissonance would torment me if I would be preaching behaviour which I do not even live and act myself.
Admiring the people who actually do what they say

OP
mariantos

mariantos

Define God's law

Screenshot-20211019-151327.jpg

Please read if you are really interested in finding out more about, the books I listed in my original post.

Perry Staltic

Screenshot-20211019-151327.jpg

Please read if you are really interested in finding out more about, the books I listed in my original post.

Everything written there is fulfilled by obeying the law of love. There is no greater law, so if anyone obeys that law, no other law can lay charge against that person for wrongdoing.

The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23

OP
mariantos

mariantos

Everything written there is fulfilled by obeying the law of love. There is no greater law, so if anyone obeys that law, no other law can lay charge against that person for wrongdoing.

The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23

Be blessed!

Demyze

Last edited:

BibleBeliever

Martin Luther's commentary on Galatians addresses this matter quite thoroughly:

Although one can tell the person posting the op is a scoffing swine, the commentary is useful for those who are of a humble heart.

Those born again out of gratitude serve Christ, they grow in grace and His knowledge and are upheld by the Lord alone. They are given a heart like Joseph that states: how can I do this great wickedness and sin against God. The poster doesn't represent any position properly.
Christians hating sin has nothing to do with justification. We are justified through Christ.
2 Timothy 2:19b
he Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

May the non-proud benefit from such.

Luke 10:21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

Perry Staltic

@mariantos @Twohandsondeck @Perry Staltic
@BibleBeliever
You all need to watch this video (the whole thing or else you're a blasphemer) @youngsinatra posted, changed my life and my relationship with Jesus

X-Factor Winner Reveals World's Secret Religion (5 Hour In-Depth Explanation)

How did watching a 5-hour video about freemasons change your relationship with Jesus? btw I tried watching it a while back, but 5 hrs is a bit much. I'd rather spend that time reading the bible

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals