Revelation 11 as the timing of the catching away/rapture

S.Holmes

1) There is absolutely no way John could have understood the realities we live in and consequently write about them, so symbolic and figurative language was necessary, like many of the OT prophecies were written in
2) To keep the carnally-minded from understanding it

The glory of GOD is to conceal a thing, but the glory of kings is to search out a matter. Proverbs 25:2
It's very difficult to prove events that havent yet transpired, but not difficult at all to prove historical events. It just takes a bit of study and willingness to let go of theories that we have been spoonfed by Darby and Scofield and which are repeated ad nauseum every Sunday in pulpits, tv, and radio. God says He is found in the gentle whisper and not many will hear him. I love this forum because I find many truth seekers here. And I'm willing to go wherever truth leads. I was a huge Hal Lindsey fan and to be honest I was happy to leave "Left Behind" behind.

Perry Staltic

It's very difficult to prove events that havent yet transpired, but not difficult at all to prove historical events. It just takes a bit of study and willingness to let go of theories that we have been spoonfed by Darby and Scofield and which are repeated ad nauseum every Sunday in pulpits, tv, and radio. God says He is found in the gentle whisper and not many will hear him. I love this forum because I find many truth seekers here. And I'm willing to go wherever truth leads. I was a huge Hal Lindsey fan and to be honest I was happy to leave "Left Behind" behind.

I've read and rejected both dispensationalism and full preterism. My beliefs align with what's known as partial preterism.

S.Holmes

I've read and rejected both dispensationalism and full preterism. My beliefs align with what's known as partial preterism.
I understand. I was a partial pret for many years. I just couldn't ever find that pesky THIRD "coming." So I dug deeper and didn't stop until the scriptures all synced up beautifully.

Perry Staltic

I understand. I was a partial pret for many years. I just couldn't ever find that pesky THIRD "coming." So I dug deeper and didn't stop until the scriptures all synced up beautifully.

The none existent 3rd coming has nothing to do with partial pret. That's a dispensationalist belief

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals