School shootings aren't as bad as the world makes them out to be

Chad_Catholic

@Chad_Catholic

hi, i can not watch the video in my country

wish you fun
Okay it's basically just a compilation video of "magicians" doing "tricks" which are physically possible under the current "laws" of "physics". Even Georgi has mentioned that our reality contains a lot more than what meets the eyes. For example, in the video there is a part where a "magician" goes to a village in Africa and pours out a pile of giant fish from a small bucket that could not possibly carry that many fish. This is clearly done from beyond this realm but from the spiritual realm. The video also shows clips of people levitating, pulling objects out of thin air, walking through walls, and many other feats which defy our reality. The video argues that they are done with the assistance of demons, but the point is that if these kinds of things can be done, then it isn't such a stretch to believe that someone came wielding not the power of devils but of God and who performed not tricks meant to deceive people, but miracles meant to help/heal people. You should look into the miracles performed by Saint Padre Pio. They are relatively recent and very well-documented.

Nomane Euger

@Chad_Catholic allright, i do not consider videos as proof, neither writings, even if they are recents,

if i would witness events/phenomenons that i would perceive as"surnatural", it would not have any influence on my believe of a higher power,

and such "surnatural" events/phenomenons would not proove me that the higher power/creator has the characteristics that are attributed to him in christianism or islam

wish you fun

Chad_Catholic

@Chad_Catholic allright, i do not consider videos as proof, neither writings, even if they are recents,

if i would witness events/phenomenons that i would perceive as"surnatural", it would not have any influence on my believe of a higher power,

and such "surnatural" events/phenomenons would not proove me that the higher power/creator has the characteristics that are attributed to him in christianism or islam

wish you fun
what do you believe then?

Nomane Euger

@Chad_Catholic i do believe with a high degree of certainty only what i experienced my self,

to me anything else (videos, text, claims from peoples) is fiction until proven otherwise by experimentation

when it come to "god" idea, there could be a creator,does the existence of a creator necessary imply that he has the characteristics attributed to him in islam or christianism or any religion ?to me no

can a fictional text such as quran or bible prove me with certainty that it is the potential Creator message and not a man made message ?to me no

when i stopped being prone to fear and submission to authority, i ceased to give any credit to religions and found many aspects of it to be absurd

wish you fun

Chad_Catholic

@Chad_Catholic i do believe with a high degree of certainty only what i experienced my self,

to me anything else (videos, text, claims from peoples) is fiction until proven otherwise by experimentation

when it come to "god" idea, there could be a creator,does the existence of a creator necessary imply that he has the characteristics attributed to him in islam or christianism or any religion ?to me no

can a fictional text such as quran or bible prove me with certainty that it is the potential Creator message and not a man made message ?to me no

when i stopped being prone to fear and submission to authority, i ceased to give any credit to religions and found many aspects of it to be absurd

wish you fun
Most of history is based off stories, though. So then you don't really believe in anything...?

Chad_Catholic

wish you fun
Have you ever actually read the Bible?

Nomane Euger

@Chad_Catholic Hi,no i dont believe in anything from "history",to me it is just fiction like marvel movies,unless i have experiences that confirm the fiction,therefore i would give it a higher degree of credit

"Sounds like you're evading life's biggest questions out of fear of being uncomfortable"

on the contrary, from my experience when you reach a high enough state of energy you are no longer driven by fear / "respect", so you can follow comfortably your intuitions of what is optimal or suboptimal for yourself and others, and in this state there are several elements that are associated with these religions that seem absurd, and others that seem to have been written by men with a low level of energy so they are authoritarian and tend to psychopathy;

from my experience when you feel a high enough degree of energy,you no longer manifest the tendency to submit to an authority from a fictional book who threatens you to sentance you if you comit certains acts,some of these very acts that are driven by your instincts,instincts that you know by experience were right and led to a greater well being for others and your self,this threat can be experience as funny if you have enough energy because you can perceive it as an absurd claim,yet very efficient cheap tactic that exploit the fact that childs/women and men with a low degree of stoicism are more prone to feel negatives emotions such as fear and be influenced by it

I read only small parts of the bible, and those that people attributed to the bible when I discussed with them, and what people attributed to the bible when sharing on the forum,as i said nothing from a text could convince me that the potential higher power has anything to do with bible/quran/tora,to me men can access most if not all fundamental truths from existence,therefore no specific information could make me think "this can only come from a higher power,and not from men"

wish you fun

Chad_Catholic

@Chad_Catholic Hi,no i dont believe in anything from "history",to me it is just fiction like marvel movies,unless i have experiences that confirm the fiction,therefore i would give it a higher degree of credit

"Sounds like you're evading life's biggest questions out of fear of being uncomfortable"

on the contrary, from my experience when you reach a high enough state of energy you are no longer driven by fear / "respect", so you can follow comfortably your intuitions of what is optimal or suboptimal for yourself and others, and in this state there are several elements that are associated with these religions that seem absurd, and others that seem to have been written by men with a low level of energy so they are authoritarian and tend to psychopathy;

from my experience when you feel a high enough degree of energy,you no longer manifest the tendency to submit to an authority from a fictional book who threatens you to sentance you if you comit certains acts,some of these very acts that are driven by your instincts,instincts that you know by experience were right and led to a greater well being for others and your self,this threat can be experience as funny if you have enough energy because you can perceive it as an absurd claim,yet very efficient cheap tactic that exploit the fact that childs/women and men with a low degree of stoicism are more prone to feel negatives emotions such as fear and be influenced by it

I read only small parts of the bible, and those that people attributed to the bible when I discussed with them, and what people attributed to the bible when sharing on the forum,as i said nothing from a text could convince me that the potential higher power has anything to do with bible/quran/tora,to me men can access most if not all fundamental truths from existence,therefore no specific information could make me think "this can only come from a higher power,and not from men"

wish you fun
This is peak materialism. The truth needs no particular state of energy to be understood. It transcends metabolism. Even the poor, famished, and impoverished understand it when they hear it.

Nomane Euger

This is peak materialism. The truth needs no particular state of energy to be understood. It transcends metabolism. Even the poor, famished, and impoverished understand it when they hear it.
Hi, have fun if you want to call it that.

in my experience, any perspective/"value" is always intertwined with emotions that determine your affinity, receptivity to that perspective/value, and your propensity to view it as true, relevant, and to be influenced by it

so for example:

you(a person,not you specifically) are in an energetic state where you have tendencies and propensities of fear/respect, submission to authorities and threatening people, you read/hear something that succeeds in sparking these emotions, and these emotions influence you to give credit what you have read/seen, especially if enough people around you or on the internet already give it credit, and then you consider it as truth,

the phenomenon that I have just described is one of the phenomenona that has the most influence on people.

I am in an energetic state where I have no propensity for fear/respect, no propensity for submission to authorities and threatening people, and I have a propensity for optimism, love of womens and childrens,to cooperation, and rejection of people(specifically "god"from christianism/islam wich i consider fictional characters) who tend to impose their some of their illegitimate authorities and illegitimate perspectives through threat or fear,

specifically when it goes againts my experiences of what brings the highest degree of well-being for all, so I do not perceive many of these "trenscendental truths" as truths and they amuse me and/or I reject them

so from my experience most of these religious "trenscendental truths" are just narratives sparking certains emotions that do match well with the followers own tendencies/propencies

wish you fun

Last edited:
OP
Twohandsondeck
,to me men can access most if not all fundamental truths from existence,therefore no specific information could make me think "this can only come from a higher power,and not from men"
Those who die in the law shall be judged by the law:

Romans 2:12-16
[12] For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;
[13] (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
[14] For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
[15] Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another; )
[16] In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

And I suppose you think these words came from the imagination of a man:

Romans 1:20-25
[20] For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
[21] Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
[22] Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
[23] And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
[24] Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
[25] Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Whatever the case, you've now been told. Hope you get tired of yourself one of these days to finally figure it out. Good luck!

Nomane Euger

Those who die in the law shall be judged by the law:

Romans 2:12-16
[12] For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;
[13] (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
[14] For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
[15] Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another; )
[16] In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

And I suppose you think these words came from the imagination of a man:

Romans 1:20-25
[20] For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
[21] Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
[22] Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
[23] And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
[24] Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
[25] Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Whatever the case, you've now been told. Hope you get tired of yourself one of these days to finally figure it out. Good luck!

Hi, I just perceive those sentences you shared with me above as bad stories that can inspire fear and respect in others, except it doesn't elicit fear/respect for me, even the notion of " sin" lacks intelligence and experience, for me either it is written by men or if I have to consider it to be written by "god", then "god" had authoritarian tendencies, psychopathic tendencies at the moment he wrote/said these things and should have eaten perfectly ripe oranges and lay naked in the sun asap until he felt better

do you feel joyfull/happy?

wish you fun

Last edited:

Chad_Catholic

Hi, have fun if you want to call it that.

in my experience, any perspective/"value" is always intertwined with emotions that determine your affinity, receptivity to that perspective/value, and your propensity to view it as true, relevant, and to be influenced by it

so for example:

you(a person,not you specifically) are in an energetic state where you have tendencies and propensities of fear/respect, submission to authorities and threatening people, you read/hear something that succeeds in sparking these emotions, and these emotions influence you to give credit what you have read/seen, especially if enough people around you or on the internet already give it credit, and then you consider it as truth,

the phenomenon that I have just described is one of the phenomenona that has the most influence on people.

I am in an energetic state where I have no propensity for fear/respect, no propensity for submission to authorities and threatening people, and I have a propensity for optimism, love of womens and childrens,to cooperation, and rejection of people(specifically "god"from christianism/islam wich i consider fictional characters) who tend to impose their some of their illegitimate authorities and illegitimate perspectives through threat or fear,

specifically when it goes againts my experiences of what brings the highest degree of well-being for all, so I do not perceive many of these "trenscendental truths" as truths and they amuse me and/or I reject them

so from my experience most of these religious "trenscendental truths" are just narratives sparking certains emotions that do match well with the followers own tendencies/propencies

wish you fun
A lot of talk about fear. How about hope? Fear is only half the equation. Hope for life after death is the other.

Nomane Euger

@Chad_Catholic hi, religion can arouse positive emotions such as hope, and if for the person the sum of the positive and negative emotions aroused by religion is in favor of the positive ones,and no other narrative make him feel better than the religious one, then it is a net positive for him,

yet religion and the negative emotions it arouses for a good part of the people remain sub-optimal and limit the person in the highest degree of energy ,well-being and joy that they can achieve

wish you fun

Chad_Catholic

@Chad_Catholic hi, religion can arouse positive emotions such as hope, and if for the person the sum of the positive and negative emotions aroused by religion is in favor of the positive ones,and no other narrative make him feel better than the religion narrative then religion is a beneficial narrative for him,

yet religion and the negative emotions it arouses for a good part of the people remain sub-optimal and limit the person in the highest degree of energy ,well-being and joy that they can achieve

wish you fun
Do you believe that each of us has a soul?

Nomane Euger

@Chad_Catholic the word "soul"is to broad for me,i do not know the precise sense you give to it

Nomane Euger

@Chad_Catholic to me it is fiction until proven by experimentation

Whichway?

A lot of talk about fear. How about hope? Fear is only half the equation. Hope for life after death is the other.
Is hope of life after death the only hope Christianity offers? What about hope for life while you live it?

Also you mentioned earlier in the thread that the Church was built on the rock of Peter and represents the truth of God’s word. What do you make of the Church at one time being the largest religion on the planet but then splintering into so many sects and breakaway churches? If the message was so obviously the truth why did so many leave? Tribalism? politics?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals