Christianity God is About to Take The United States Back, Low Toxin Lifestyle is Part of The Restoration

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I am going to show you where the Lord and Savior Promised an end time movement that will restore our health, finances, take our country back, restore Truth, and He will show the people what is is like to be in the chosen family of God and how this family will again be a Blessing to the world. Many people think destruction is coming, quite the opposite. A Restoration is what is coming.

I wrote this post up last week, then, over the weekend I ran across a video that ties everything together. God is literally putting His Name on the United States. We are preparing to take this country back, restore our health, finances, the Truth, and everything stolen from us including our identity. And this "low toxin lifestyle" is the way we get our health restored.

Let us begin.....the bold is mine.

Joel 2:15-27

15 Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly:
I am here calling an assembly. And I have blown the shofar.

16 Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet.
Let us gather.

17 Let the priests, the ministers of the Lord, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O Lord, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God?
This is clearly happening especially with this latest administration, the people have been crying out to our Lord while the non-believers mock us.

18 Then will the Lord be jealous for his land, and pity his people.
And I say bring it. Thank you for your mercy Lord. This United States of America is His land. Do not believe it, watch the video at the end. In that video is everything I have been saying to those around me, I now have a second witness who sees exactly what I am seeing.

19 Yea, the Lord will answer and say unto his people, Behold, I will send you corn, and wine, and oil, and ye shall be satisfied therewith: and I will no more make you a reproach among the heathen:
We will have plenty and be satisfied, never lacking again. It has started for many in His family, and it will just keep coming all the way till the end of this age.

20 But I will remove far off from you the northern army, and will drive him into a land barren and desolate, with his face toward the east sea, and his hinder part toward the utmost sea, and his stink shall come up, and his ill savour shall come up, because he hath done great things.
This is the locust army that our Lord sent on us because we turned our back on Him. He is now calling off that army. From my observations, a big shift happened around December 15th 2023 and I think another big shift will happen after April 8th (8 is new beginnings) after the eclipse. Our Lord marking his Great end times country that He will show is His and will never give it up to the enemy, He is literally putting His name on our great country. We are about to take our country back and it is going to be Glorious. There is a lot of work to be done, being on the low toxin lifestyle will make sure you have the energy to get this work done.

21 Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the Lord will do great things.
Oh yes He will and always does.

22 Be not afraid, ye beasts of the field: for the pastures of the wilderness do spring, for the tree beareth her fruit, the fig tree and the vine do yield their strength.
Truth is about to rain down like it never has before, the Great Awakening.

23 Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.
Again Truth.

24 And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the vats shall overflow with wine and oil.
We will have more then we can ever need or use, our vats will literally overflow because they will not be able to contain the Blessings.

25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
Everything that was stolen, our Lord will return it. And when He returns it, He will multiply the Blessings. He will return our health, and I believe that is what this low toxin movement is about. He has shown us a way out. There have been too many synchronicities and too many people restoring their health for this not to be it. He will restore the finances so we can be a Blessing to the world again. He will restore the Truth that has been stolen from us, and everything else His locust army devoured. He will restore our families and He will restore the Patriarchy so His Blessings and Power can flow like it should.
26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
Amen.

27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.
One of the things stolen from us was our Identity. The 10 Northern Tribes of Israel were driven away by our Lord, over the Caucasus Mountains and they were later called Caucasians, then later settling in the Europe area, Great Britain, etc, and then came here to the United states and later Canada. Those are the 10 Northern Tribes of Israel, also called the 10 lost tribes. But God never lost them. When you know, you know.

I have been saying for years that this these Great eclipses that are happening is a signal from God to our Great country. Well, over the weekend, I ran across this video. Again the synchronicities are incredible. This video lays out the meaning of the eclipses and shows exactly what is going to go down, release from captivity and Restoration.

From the last eclipse on April 8th to the election is 7 months, yes SEVEN. In seven months after the eclipse we take this country back, if, those who love and follow Jesus Christ repent from their wicked ways, He will heal our land. So to all my fellow Christians, the world is counting on us, lets not let them down and let's repent and turn our eyes towards Jesus Christ so He can heal our land and as Gods chosen family we can again be a Blessing to the world. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

This video is incredible ya'll, everything is coming together right on schedule.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MHix4rbK7M

Bluebird

I thought this was a forum promoting proper nutrition and improved health, not Christian Nationalism.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Bluebird

Mr. Administrator,
Your post had nothing to do with nutrition or health. You cited no facts which would further our understanding of proper body functioning. Your personal and political and religious opinions are your right to hold. This forum is not the proper place to express them. A church service might be more appropriate .

TheSir

Why do you think its not? Did you watch the video?
Because there are seemingly no reasons to think they are. Why do you think otherewise? I don't watch videos, sorry. If you have the same in text I can take a look.

Ras

Mr. Administrator,
Your post had nothing to do with nutrition or health. You cited no facts which would further our understanding of proper body functioning. Your personal and political and religious opinions are your right to hold. This forum is not the proper place to express them. A church service might be more appropriate .
He created this forum. He can express whatever he wants in this environment.

BRMarshall

America is going down, in some part, because of the hijacking of the Gospels by the fraud of Cyrus I. Scofield's talmudic marginalia that injected made up beliefs that served the British Empire's Zionism project... while destroying individuals and communities with a fundamentalism that serves sectarian cultic exclusivity that breeds a certain terroristic outlook demonstrated by America becoming, after the murder of President McKinley, by City of London operatives, into an warmongering imperialistic monste ...

One needs to understand that the Scofield project, and what it has reaped, goes hands in hand with the British elites promotion Islamic fundamentalism as a means of creating terroristic counter gangs that serve the Anglo/America Empire's rules based order of perpetual war.

BRENBAIL

Forum Supporter
This is spiritual nutrition. When we separate the spirit with the body, that's when division and sickness breeds. Thanks Charlie!
I do believe there is a renewal taking place, but don't forget that we all may have to go through 'The Passion' just like our Lord did. Hang on for the bumpy ride as I don't think we've seen the worst yet, and when we think that all has died, our spiritual Resurrection will be just around the corner! He knows what's happening, this is part of His victory, so stay hope-filled!

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
WAYNE ROOT: “Do You Believe in Miracles?” Something Supernatural is Happening with President Trump. We are All Witnessing “The Trump Miracle.”
Do you believe in miracles? It’s time to start believing. What’s happening is supernatural. Everyone is starting to see it. Everyone is starting to believe. The signs are there. Trump is “the Chosen One.” Trump is sent by God and blessed by God.
Click here to read rest of article:

Healthseeker

Now your speaking my language charlie. You want to talk about prophecies and crazy superstitious stuff ive seen some ***t brah

Gawdawg

@charlie The law, the psalms, and the prophets were fulfilled with the death, burial, and resurrection of the Lord Christ Jesus. In His own words, according to the writings of the apostle John, "It is finished". Selah

Gawdawg

@charlie This is taken out of context unless you quote the entire chapter, or maybe the entire book. Taking bits and pieces of "scripture" to make a doctrine or belief is out of context. Selah.

xborg

I am going to show you where the Lord and Savior Promised an end time movement that will restore our health, finances, take our country back, restore Truth, and He will show the people what is is like to be in the chosen family of God and how this family will again be a Blessing to the world. Many people think destruction is coming, quite the opposite. A Restoration is what is coming.
Great revival is coming in 2026, after a terrible cleansing by fire which necessarily brings great destruction. The Bear will devour "much" flesh when it tears 3 ribs from the Eagle. Judah, the Lion, will also be gravely wounded and will nuke Damascus at the same time . The eclipses are signs (the 2 TSEs anyway), but not as popularized.

The key is the identity of America in scripture. Without that, it is absolutely impossible to know which prophecies apply to whom. It was also impossible to understand key prophecies from Daniel that were closed and sealed until our day, the time of the end. Until the first seal of Revelation was opened 3 Biblical weeks ago (21yrs), those prophecies were still sealed. How many people know who the so-called lost 10 tribes are today? How many people understand the clear distinction between Israel and Judah, knowing that Judah goes under the assumed name of Israel today but is not the Israel of spoken of by the prophets?

From this writing, we are just 50 days from the horrific opening of the 2nd seal. Even sooner, on Mar 25, the plucking of the Eagle's will begin with the collapse of the USD in order to paralyze the Eagle before its ribs (NYC< LA & DC) are torn out. Eagles are not prey for a Bear unless it is first rendered flightless.

In the remaining 3 weeks of normalcy, there is no time left to spend trying to slough off scales of generations of false teaching. When the USD collapse is triggered in the last week of this month, it will be the last desperate sign that the rest of the prophecy is true. As detailed at 3ribs.wordpress.com

Gawdawg

The scriptures, the law and the psalms and the prophets, have nothing to do with America. The scriptures are ALL about Christ Jesus the Lord and the grace of God. Making the scriptures about anything else is incorrect.

sleepson

The scriptures, the law and the psalms and the prophets, have nothing to do with America. The scriptures are ALL about Christ Jesus the Lord and the grace of God. Making the scriptures about anything else is incorrect.
Amen. Our Sovereign God and Father of Our Lord Jesus Christ establishes kingdoms and brings down kingdoms. The only institution that is destined for success is the Church, which the gates of hell will not prevail against (Mat 16). Christ is building his church, and blessed are we whom he has called by the power of the spirit, by his grace, into the church, visible and invisible.

Also see 2 Peter 1:20-21

Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals