Christianity God is About to Take The United States Back, Low Toxin Lifestyle is Part of The Restoration

marcar72

Gen 6:4 Fallen angels (demons) corrupted bloodlines both before and after the Flood.

Show me some evidence of giants currently living in the world then. Are there any. There are some pretty tall people but I don't see any giants.

Psalm 82:
I have said, Ye are gods;
and all of you are children of the most High.
7 But ye shall die like men,
and fall like one of the princes.

So I agree with your assessment to some degree but believe they all died out.

God bless!! :):

xborg

@xborg is there an alternative if this doesn't happen though? Or are you saying there is absolutely no chance that this wont happen?
It's in the Word so it will happen as certainly as all previously fulfilled prophecy did. One can debate the timing with regard to the year but the Passover timing is given by the Passover imagery and events sequence. The year is established as 2024 through various events now converging and by the heavenly signs of the pair of TSEs, 7 years apart, which complete the sign of the cross over America on Apr 8, Biblical New Year's Eve. This is the unsealing of the Red Horse and the termination of 3x7 years of the White Horse of NATO and its White House rider.

Ras

Can anyone tell me how the following are not proofs of preterism?

===============================================

Revelation 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Revelation 1:3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

Revelation 22:6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

Revelation 22:10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

"...shortly come to pass..."
"...the time is at hand..."
"...shortly be done..."
"...the time is at hand..."

For almost two thousand years?

It makes no sense that Gabriel told Daniel to seal his writings (Daniel 8:26 and 12:4), because they weren't going to happen for a long time (over four hundred years), but John was told not to seal his writings, because the time was at hand almost two thousand years ago.

Revelation 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Why would Christ promise this to them, if they could not have faced it in their time?

Luke 23:28-30
28 But Jesus turning unto them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children.
29 For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.
30 Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us; and to the hills, Cover us.

This is from the prophecy in Revelation 6:16, and he is directing it to the women standing before him. Why would he have done so, if they wouldn't face the prophecy in their time?

Revelation 1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

Why would the Lord tell John to write those things and send them to the seven churches, if those churches were not going to face those things?

Daniel 12:7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

ALL these things shall be finished.

Matthew 10:23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

Speaks for itself.

Matthew 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

In the monologue that follows, Christ answers their three questions:
1. When shall the things that you described happen to the temple?
2. What shall be the sign of thy coming?
3. What shall be the sign of the end of the world?

Every answer the Lord then gives describes events that were appropriate for and happened to the generations alive at the time of those men. Verse 29 even says that IMMEDIATELY "after the tribulation of those days...," the end would come.

Luke 17:31 In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back.

This verse is obviously directed to those standing before him.

Revelation 19:18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

There are almost no kings left, and no one goes to battle on horses anymore.

marcar72

For almost two thousand years?

2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Last edited:

Ras

2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

That does not answer the question, nor does it correspond to anything in the noted verses.

God is not the author of confusion. In every other place in the Bible, "at hand," "soon," and the like, all convey their common sense meaning.

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Vandivier

Forum Supporter
Unpopular opinion:

I find it sort of entertaining seeing people go back and forth on what Bible verses mean when it’s very obvious to me that the Bible was a tool used craftily by opportunistic people to control the masses. First by Roman Emperors and later on by the Church.

Also, I’m not able to get past the fact that all “Christian” churches are not really Christian. They’re all “Apostle” Paul’s churchs.

Last edited:

Blossom

Forum Supporter

Beautiful.
CF95FBAD-E1B5-472C-A54A-A587F5FD3D84.jpeg

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Lately I've been binging on deliverance videos on YouTube. The algorithm knows.
Everyone and everything is pre-positioned for the Exodus, and it will go in full effect after the 8th of April. For the chosen family of God (Israelites specifically Ephraim) and those that truly Love and Serve Him, things are about to go Biblical.......it's going to get sooooooo good and even Supernatural. It is going to get so incredible, and so many synchronicities, that it might even feel like you are going crazy at times because it will almost be too much too handle. It is time for God's people to shine from His Glory.

steel_reserve

Everyone and everything is pre-positioned for the Exodus, and it will go in full effect after the 8th of April. For the chosen family of God (Israelites specifically Ephraim) and those that truly Love and Serve Him, things are about to go Biblical.......it's going to get sooooooo good and even Supernatural. It is going to get so incredible, and so many synchronicities, that it might even feel like you are going crazy at times because it will almost be too much too handle. It is time for God's people to shine from His Glory.
Are you post-millenial?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

steel_reserve

Post millennial believe rev. 1-19 has already occurred. We are waiting on chapter 20 (sabbath millennium).

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Post millennial believe rev. 1-19 has already occurred. We are waiting on chapter 20 (sabbath millennium).
The 1000 year Millennial Reign is coming, right after the end of this earth age which we are almost there. That will be the time of Teaching. satan will be locked away fully, his spirit and all his influences will be locked away for that 1000 years while Jesus and the Elect teach those who fell short. The earth age we are in right now is satans time to rule (prince of the air) so those who fell away in the first earth age will see what it was like to fully live under him. He will then be let out of his cage for a quick final testing, then our Lord will come down from Heaven and then comes the Great White Throne Judgement and then we move into the Eternity where He says He has things waiting for us that we cannot even imagine. :)

xborg

Unpopular opinion:

I find it sort of entertaining seeing people go back and forth on what Bible verses mean when it’s very obvious to me that the Bible was a tool used craftily by opportunistic people to control the masses. First by Roman Emperors and later on by the Church.

Also, I’m not able to get past the fact that all “Christian” churches are not really Christian. They’re all “Apostle” Paul’s churchs.
Well, religion is a powerful tool to control the masses. Those controlling institutions have certainly claimed proprietary access to interpret and disseminate their self-serving versions of what the Bible says. Most are content to have the scriptures spoon fed to them and become unwitting, lazy victims of that control, certainly. But the conduct of those presumed arbiters of truth reflects their own motives, not the truth of the Bible's Author. Jesus excoriated the Pharisees for that very thing, calling them sons of hell. He did away with the priestly class, instead gifting each believer with His Spirit to lead each into truth according to how we exercise His power over men's authority.

The Berean spirit is not content with man's second hand regurgitation of the Source. Only those that hunger and thirst after the authentic message will not be satisfied with the casual all-you-can-eat buffet of warmed over insitutional pablum. To them, truth is too scarce and too precious for that. After first believing that He is, they will seek His Spirit to lead them into all truth, no matter what men say. This is Jesus' most ignored command: "But you, do not call any man "Rabbi" (my teacher), for One is your Teacher, the Messiah, and you are all brethren. Mat 23:8 The results, as you have seen, speak for themselves, they do not however, speak for God.

mattmm24

Great revival is coming in 2026, after a terrible cleansing by fire which necessarily brings great destruction. The Bear will devour "much" flesh when it tears 3 ribs from the Eagle. Judah, the Lion, will also be gravely wounded and will nuke Damascus at the same time . The eclipses are signs (the 2 TSEs anyway), but not as popularized.

The key is the identity of America in scripture. Without that, it is absolutely impossible to know which prophecies apply to whom. It was also impossible to understand key prophecies from Daniel that were closed and sealed until our day, the time of the end. Until the first seal of Revelation was opened 3 Biblical weeks ago (21yrs), those prophecies were still sealed. How many people know who the so-called lost 10 tribes are today? How many people understand the clear distinction between Israel and Judah, knowing that Judah goes under the assumed name of Israel today but is not the Israel of spoken of by the prophets?

From this writing, we are just 50 days from the horrific opening of the 2nd seal. Even sooner, on Mar 25, the plucking of the Eagle's will begin with the collapse of the USD in order to paralyze the Eagle before its ribs (NYC< LA & DC) are torn out. Eagles are not prey for a Bear unless it is first rendered flightless.

In the remaining 3 weeks of normalcy, there is no time left to spend trying to slough off scales of generations of false teaching. When the USD collapse is triggered in the last week of this month, it will be the last desperate sign that the rest of the prophecy is true. As detailed at 3ribs.wordpress.com
Thanks for the laugh. The dollar isn’t going away anytime soon. It will get weaker but still the reserve currency.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The dollar isn’t going away anytime soon. It will get weaker but still the reserve currency.
That is the way I am seeing it too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals