Christianity God is About to Take The United States Back, Low Toxin Lifestyle is Part of The Restoration

marcar72

The key is the identity of America in scripture.

The scriptures, the law and the psalms and the prophets, have nothing to do with America.

I believe America is the beast out of the earth that's in Revelation 13, and that the false prophet will be an American President with the Antichrist being whoever the Pope is during that timeframe. All that won't kick off until after the rapture of the Church which is about 40 years out yet from what I've gathered from studying the King James Bible. God bless!! :):

xborg

The scriptures, the law and the psalms and the prophets, have nothing to do with America. The scriptures are ALL about Christ Jesus the Lord and the grace of God. Making the scriptures about anything else is incorrect.
That's a 100% false teaching and an astonishingly unlearned statement. It's propagated by the Jewish fable that those known as Jews are the only people left of the ancient Two House nation. Read your Bible, from before King David the children of Jacob/Israel were divided into two houses: the 10 tribe House of Israel and the 2 tribe House of Judah. Just because blindness in part has happened to Israel (NOT Judah) so that that House doesn't know its own roots, doesn't mean God has lost track.

To whom was Christ sent? Not to the House of Judah but to the lost sheep of the House of Israel. Mat 15:24 It is that House that received Him and became the chief exporters of His gospel to the world, not Judah.

When very specific, end time prophecies for Ephraim, the birthright tribe and leader of the 10-tribe House of Israel, are fulfilled perfectly in America, then the veil will be lifted and Joseph will once again be revealed to his brothers.

Gawdawg

That's a 100% false teaching and an astonishingly unlearned statement. It's propagated by the Jewish fable that those known as Jews are the only people left of the ancient Two House nation. Read your Bible, from before King David the children of Jacob/Israel were divided into two houses: the 10 tribe House of Israel and the 2 tribe House of Judah. Just because blindness in part has happened to Israel (NOT Judah) so that that House doesn't know its own roots, doesn't mean God has lost track.

To whom was Christ sent? Not to the House of Judah but to the lost sheep of the House of Israel. Mat 15:24 It is that House that received Him and became the chief exporters of His gospel to the world, not Judah.

When very specific, end time prophecies for Ephraim, the birthright tribe and leader of the 10-tribe House of Israel, are fulfilled perfectly in America, then the veil will be lifted and Joseph will once again be revealed to his brothers.
The Holy Bible is not about being on a witch hunt for America or an Antichrist in that book. It's about Christ Jesus and the grace of God. The shift that was made at the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ Jesus is greatly missed by Evangelical Christianity. Jesus came to fulfill the law and the prophets and did so with His death, burial, and resurrection. But this is not talked about much anymore because everyone is on a witch hunt to isolate who an Antichrist is and how America is involved in a fairytale made up by Evangelical Christianity. Isaiah 54 is a great read about the grace and peace of God.

Oh... Christ was sent to fulfill the scriptures for everyone.

"Read your Bible". I read it in context.

Embrace the grace of God.

xborg

The Holy Bible is not about being on a witch hunt for America or an Antichrist in that book. It's about Christ Jesus and the grace of God. The shift that was made at the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ Jesus is greatly missed by Evangelical Christianity. Jesus came to fulfill the law and the prophets and did so with His death, burial, and resurrection. But this is not talked about much anymore because everyone is on a witch hunt to isolate who an Antichrist is and how America is involved in a fairytale made up by Evangelical Christianity. Isaiah 54 is a great read about the grace and peace of God.

Witch hunt is an strange term for mining the depths of God's word for the prophetic treasures He placed there to give us vision, vision without which the people perish. Studying diligently to show oneself approved has long been out of fashion among the milk fed. To their own hurt, nursing babes receive the Gospel and eternal salvation but shun any solid food that would empower their, and their fellow laborers', walk in wisdom. Only half of His virgins are wise.

Gawdawg

Witch hunt is an strange term for mining the depths of God's word for the prophetic treasures He placed there to give us vision, vision without which the people perish. Studying diligently to show oneself approved has long been out of fashion among the milk fed. To their own hurt, nursing babes receive the Gospel and eternal salvation but shun any solid food that would empower their, and their fellow laborers', walk in wisdom. Only half of His virgins are wise.
Looking for a theatrical end time event is fine, if that is how one wants to consume their time. There will be big disappointment. Jesus fulfilled all prophecy and there is no more than that to be fulfilled. The milk and solid food bit is nice jargon. I used to use that a lot.

iMusclebuild

Mr. Administrator,
Your post had nothing to do with nutrition or health. You cited no facts which would further our understanding of proper body functioning. Your personal and political and religious opinions are your right to hold. This forum is not the proper place to express them. A church service might be more appropriate .
Perfectly stated.

Since when did Ray Peat proselytize?

Who owns this forum?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@charlie This is taken out of context unless you quote the entire chapter, or maybe the entire book. Taking bits and pieces of "scripture" to make a doctrine or belief is out of context. Selah.
The context is just fine. The next few verses give you the exact time that we are in and I will be making a thread on those next few verses in the future.
The scriptures, the law and the psalms and the prophets, have nothing to do with America.
America is absolutely prophesied in the bible, your reading is not with understanding.
I believe America is the beast
It is not.
false prophet will be an American President with the Antichrist being whoever the Pope is during that timeframe.
Again this is wrong, the false prophet and the antichrist will be satan himself when he will be thrown out of Heaven and is given the key to the bottomless pit and the fallen angels will be released and they will come to earth with satan and he will have but a short time. satan will come to earth and look like the Lamb slain. Meaning, he will look just like Jesus Christ. God said, the whole world will whore after him, except a small remnant.
@charlie The law, the psalms, and the prophets were fulfilled with the death, burial, and resurrection of the Lord Christ Jesus. In His own words, according to the writings of the apostle John, "It is finished". Selah
You are literally pumping putting out satanic doctrine driven by the kenites. Pretty much everything you have said is wrong and not of God.

There it is.

You bring a strange fire.
Studying diligently to show oneself approved has long been out of fashion among the milk fed. To their own hurt, nursing babes receive the Gospel and eternal salvation but shun any solid food that would empower their, and their fellow laborers', walk in wisdom. Only half of His virgins are wise.
Truth right there. Nice to see other another biblical scholar. :hattip
Looking for a theatrical end time event is fine, if that is how one wants to consume their time. There will be big disappointment. Jesus fulfilled all prophecy and there is no more than that to be fulfilled. The milk and solid food bit is nice jargon. I used to use that a lot.
Because of your satanic doctrine, you will run right into satans arms when he shows up for the big show. I hope you are able to turn it around before that happens.

Last edited:

xborg

Demoting the Word of God to mere jargon is satan's forte. Jesus/Yahshua fulfilled/"finished" the Passover Lamb, which is only the start of His prophetic year/plan. There is much more to it, as revealed in His Feasts, which Paul attests are shadows of things to come.

Even if only for your amusement, mark your 2024 calendar as follows for the opening of the 2nd seal:
Mar 25: USD collapse triggered (when you see the feathers plucked from the Eagle it will be a sign that the following is assured)
Apr 22: Damascus, NYC, LA & DC nuked (Isa 17 is objectively future. Damascus is the oldest, continuously inhabited city having never seen ruin.)
Apr 29: Red-Sea-style miraculous deliverance from invasion by sea to conquer, kill and plunder. (Isa 17:12-14; Psa 46)
(all dates have a 1 day margin of error due to the moon's 29.54 day orbit yielding a 29 or 30 day month, to be determined by visual sighting)

Gawdawg

Isaiah 54
Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the Lord.
Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;
For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.
Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more.
For thy Maker is thine husband; the Lord of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.
For the Lord hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God.
For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.
In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the Lord thy Redeemer.
For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.
For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee.
O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires.
And I will make thy windows of agates, and thy gates of carbuncles, and all thy borders of pleasant stones.
And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children.
In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.
Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.
Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.
No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

marcar72

America is absolutely prophesied in the bible, your reading is not with understanding.

British Israelism is false doctrine.

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

God bless!! :):

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Do you know who those are that say they are Jews but are of the synagogue of satan? These are satans actual bloodline of children who rule the world now, the kenites. satan was not a snake in the garden, he was a man, and he had sex with eve and got her pregnant with cain. This family, the kenites, is about to receive a deadly wound. It's coming.

Those of you learning from mainstream churches are literally going to satanic churches run by the kenites, satans children. They know exactly who they are, and what they are doing, and they are literally herding you all right into their daddies arms when he shows up looking like the Lamb slain. They have stolen the Truth from you.

Gawdawg

@charlie
Many years ago I got excited about a lot of religious evangelical christian interpretations of the so called end time prophecies from the Holy Bible. I get where you are at with this, because I have been there. There's a lot of excitement about theatrical end times stuff. When that is the primary focus, instead of Christ Jesus being the focus, it's empty. Eventually I woke up and found it to be empty interpretations.
Having a do good get good, do bad get beat approach with people here, who don't agree with you, is not expedient.
Paul understood the grace of God much better than anyone of his time and of this time. He understood it better than the remaining 12 disciples, even though they lived with Jesus for several years. Grace and peace. That is what God established with the death, burial, and resurrection of the Lord Jesus.
It... is... finished.
Why are you giving more attention to the Satan figure? He isn't a factor. Why not invest that energy into focusing on Jesus?
Everything you are talking about in regards to end times is what mainstream churches teach.

DKayJoe

Demoting the Word of God to mere jargon is satan's forte. Jesus/Yahshua fulfilled/"finished" the Passover Lamb, which is only the start of His prophetic year/plan. There is much more to it, as revealed in His Feasts, which Paul attests are shadows of things to come.

Even if only for your amusement, mark your 2024 calendar as follows for the opening of the 2nd seal:
Mar 25: USD collapse triggered (when you see the feathers plucked from the Eagle it will be a sign that the following is assured)
Apr 22: Damascus, NYC, LA & DC nuked (Isa 17 is objectively future. Damascus is the oldest, continuously inhabited city having never seen ruin.)
Apr 29: Red-Sea-style miraculous deliverance from invasion by sea to conquer, kill and plunder. (Isa 17:12-14; Psa 46)
(all dates have a 1 day margin of error due to the moon's 29.54 day orbit yielding a 29 or 30 day month, to be determined by visual sighting)
To be clear, you are saying Damascus, NYC, LA and DC will be simultaneously nuked between Apr21-23 of this year?

If this doesn't happen, what then?

xborg

British Israelism is false doctrine.

At this time that view is just ordained blindness (Rom 11:25) which has greatly served the purpose of advancing the Gospel. Holding to that after world-shaking prophecies for Ephraim are fulfilled in America in the immediate future will be impossible without willful denial. The Prodigal Son (House of Israel) is about to run out of money and return to his ancient roots. Bitter older brother, House of Judah, is not and will not be receptive, at least not until the very end.

The scripture you quote deals with Jews, the 2 tribe House of Judah, not the 10 tribe House of Israel. The prophets speak of Israel and Judah as distinct peoples. Misapplying Rev 3:9 to Israel reveals a mainstream blindness that conflates Judah and Israel. Granted, it's easy to do because Judah goes under the assumed name of Israel and still lives in the ancient land of Israel. The bitter older brother stayed at home while the prodigal went afar off and lived the high life.

British Israelism is an oversimplified dismissal. British (literally Covenant Man) Josephism would be more accurate. There are 8 other Israelite tribes that are not English.
Either God lied through two witnesses in Gen 49 and Deu 33 when prophesying the end time destinies of the tribes of the House of Israel, (especially Joseph) or man is lying in saying they have no meaningful fulfillment. Paul knew who was lying. If you're careful not to harden your heart against it, you will too soon enough. Hang in there, it's going to get rough.

marcar72

These are satans actual bloodline of children who rule the world now, the kenites.

The line of Seth and the line of Cain which you speak of here is again, false doctrine. Only one of the lines would have gotten through Noah and the flood. Which line survived? There is no "bloodline of Satan".

xborg

To be clear, you are saying Damascus, NYC, LA and DC will be simultaneously nuked between Apr21-23 of this year?

If this doesn't happen, what then?
Yes, Damascus first. The fuse for that was lit on Oct 7th. There will be a massive attack on Judah (AKA Israel) at Passover intended to wipe them out. Israel will resort to nuclear weapons, destroying Damascus. Consequently, Russia will take out NYC, LA & DC. One month earlier the USA will have been paralyzed by the coordinated, BRICS-triggered USD implosion. This is not a random event. BRICS et al are leading the Eagle into a carefully planned trap. It was foretold thousands of years ago.

xborg

The line of Seth and the line of Cain which you speak of here is again, false doctrine. Only one of the lines would have gotten through Noah and the flood. Which line survived? There is no "bloodline of Satan".

Gen 6:4 Fallen angels (demons) corrupted bloodlines both before and after the Flood.

DKayJoe

@xborg is there an alternative if this doesn't happen though? Or are you saying there is absolutely no chance that this wont happen?

xborg

Everything you are talking about in regards to end times is what mainstream churches teach.
There are literally zero mainstream churches teaching what I've said here. Zero. They teach against it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals