Past, present, and future. The Bible Depicted.

I wanted to share a video that I made. I made it initially for a christian public, but I wanted to leave it here as an attachment to the preachment of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

The video presents biblical history in such a way that without many words people who read the Bible easily get the message.

But as for a non-christian public, the first thing to do is to present who Jesus Christ is.

I advise to watch the video first so that you can follow along the explanation.

Link [ La Gran Historia / The Big Story ]

Firstly, God created Heaven and Earth. And he made everything well, but one of his angels rebelled against him, and occasioned a great rebellion in which many more joined him.

So, having God created our first parents Adam and Eve, Satan led humanity to sin and made them disobey God, for which reason nature and humanity fell into a state of decay. Now harmony was going to be opposed with the troubles of the world that we already know.

Having humankind fallen into sin, sinful nature was passed through our father Adam to all his children, having eventually reached us. For that reason is that all humans have the tendency to sin; that is, to miss the target. To fail and do bad works.

And for sin there must be a consequence. That is, if God is a just and holy God; which He is.

We know what the consequence is.

But God doesn’t want us to perish. That is why he sent his only-begotten Son to save us.

The consequence and pay of sin is death. But for us it would be two deaths: firstly, the one of the body, but lastly, the one of the soul. That would be eternal damnation in hell.

Jesus Christ being God himself, the same (the one and only) that created everything, died for us in the flesh so that through believing in Him we might be saved. Being him perfect he didn’t die the second death but was resurrected by God the Father and ascended to Heaven.

The Spirit of God has been treating with humanity since the beginning, giving wisdom and revelation, sharing His knowledge and guiding his people.

Initially his chosen people were mainly the israelites, whom He chose to make them like a lighthouse to the rest of the nations.

God gave them the prophecies about the coming of the Messiah, and chose them to be the people with whom he would dwell on this Earth at that time.

That’s why Jesus was born a jew in Israel and the first christians were jews mainly.

Christianism can be seen as the continuation of Judaism, and is in fact the only true religion.

Soon after the ministry of Jesus Christ on this Earth, his disciples wrote about the things that happened, and also about the things that were going to happen in the future, and are to happen yet.

What is very important to highlight is that now God treats equally with any kind of people, he has not reserved anything specially to any community, race or nation in particular. But he demands faith. He treats specially with those who receive His word and obey it, whoever he would be.

He calls us to live a life of holiness and cleanness. Which is good. And all that, we must live it based in the knowledge that He is the God that not only created us, but as well saved us. If it haven´t been for his sacrifice on the cross, salvation would have been out of reach for us, because there is nothing man can do to earn himself his way to heaven, once his way to hell was already guaranteed.

The reader is invited to read The Bible and start a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Peatful

Beautiful score.

Well done brother!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals