Guidance to the truth.

mariantos

Hello everyone!
I pray to the Lord that the peace of the Holy Spirit dwells in you and that the joy of Christ descends upon you and covers you!

During this period of break that I took, I also thought of you, my dear brothers and sisters. So I want to share with you, with all those who are interested, one of the youtube channels that God, our Father, revealed to me. For all who have read the Word of God (Bible), you know that in the gospels our Lord Jesus Christ cast demons out of poor afflicted people, just by the word.

So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine. And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.
Matthew 8:31‭-‬32

These demonic entities which are nothing but the spirits of the giants, which are the result of the union between fallen angels and human women, are at the root of all the problems we have and experience. Even behind the diseases, yes, even behind the diseases are these demonic entities, evil spirits or demons. I know some of you know these things, but in case there are brothers or sisters among you who have not heard of such a thing. I recommend that you read chapter 6, verses 1-4, of the book of Genesis and then read chapter 6 of the book of Enoch, I recommend that you read at least chapters 6 through 15 of Enoch. In addition, please read chapter 5, verses 1 to 21 of the book of Jubilees to discover these undeniable truths!

My dears, we all have this ability, the ability to cast out demons, all those who believe, this is the only condition, to be faithful to the Lord God. God does not take into account social status, sex, language, skin color, etc. He loves us so much and wants to have a relationship with us and share His power with us!

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; they shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
Mark 16:17‭-‬18

To all who are interested in spiritual food, I highly recommend this brother in Christ's youtube channel in addition to God's Word!
In the following videos you will see how this brother casts demons out of people by the word, by the Holy Spirit of God and by faith of course. Also in the last video this brother reveals amazing things to us about the poison that was injected into people and is called a vaccine.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2gizj8d4F8g
- Here at minute 5:40 he starts to cast the demons out of people.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dax-nLACbPg
- Here, after 25 minutes of giving glory to God and after prayer, he did the same thing, of course in another meeting, under different circumstances!

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j_o4PFhCEZo
- Here also, at another conference in Dallas, after praising God, the Master Creator for an hour and after a prayer, this servant of the Lord began to work by the power of the Holy Spirit given by our Father!

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=17DuT429xSI
- And here in this documentary, amazing things about the vaccine are revealed.

For those who want pure information and for those who need spiritual food, I recommend this brother! Of course, there are countless videos and documentaries that he has made with God's help, but I have only posted so as not to be too long with the message, in the hope that your hearts will be directed to the light. And for those who are already in the light, may the Lord keep you like this forever!

May God our Father give you health, peace and love, I pray in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ!

TheSir

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; they shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
Conversely, if we fail to demonstrate any of these things, should it be taken as evidence that we don't have faith, even if we think we do? How to identify where and how one's faith is failing?

Momma

Hello everyone!
I pray to the Lord that the peace of the Holy Spirit dwells in you and that the joy of Christ descends upon you and covers you!

During this period of break that I took, I also thought of you, my dear brothers and sisters. So I want to share with you, with all those who are interested, one of the youtube channels that God, our Father, revealed to me. For all who have read the Word of God (Bible), you know that in the gospels our Lord Jesus Christ cast demons out of poor afflicted people, just by the word.

So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine. And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.
Matthew 8:31‭-‬32

These demonic entities which are nothing but the spirits of the giants, which are the result of the union between fallen angels and human women, are at the root of all the problems we have and experience. Even behind the diseases, yes, even behind the diseases are these demonic entities, evil spirits or demons. I know some of you know these things, but in case there are brothers or sisters among you who have not heard of such a thing. I recommend that you read chapter 6, verses 1-4, of the book of Genesis and then read chapter 6 of the book of Enoch, I recommend that you read at least chapters 6 through 15 of Enoch. In addition, please read chapter 5, verses 1 to 21 of the book of Jubilees to discover these undeniable truths!

My dears, we all have this ability, the ability to cast out demons, all those who believe, this is the only condition, to be faithful to the Lord God. God does not take into account social status, sex, language, skin color, etc. He loves us so much and wants to have a relationship with us and share His power with us!

To all who are interested in spiritual food, I highly recommend this brother in Christ's youtube channel in addition to God's Word!
In the following videos you will see how this brother casts demons out of people by the word, by the Holy Spirit of God and by faith of course. Also in the last video this brother reveals amazing things to us about the poison that was injected into people and is called a vaccine.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2gizj8d4F8g
- Here at minute 5:40 he starts to cast the demons out of people.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dax-nLACbPg
- Here, after 25 minutes of giving glory to God and after prayer, he did the same thing, of course in another meeting, under different circumstances!

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j_o4PFhCEZo
- Here also, at another conference in Dallas, after praising God, the Master Creator for an hour and after a prayer, this servant of the Lord began to work by the power of the Holy Spirit given by our Father!

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=17DuT429xSI
- And here in this documentary, amazing things about the vaccine are revealed.

For those who want pure information and for those who need spiritual food, I recommend this brother! Of course, there are countless videos and documentaries that he has made with God's help, but I have only posted so as not to be too long with the message, in the hope that your hearts will be directed to the light. And for those who are already in the light, may the Lord keep you like this forever!

May God our Father give you health, peace and love, I pray in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ!

Thank you sister!

OP
mariantos

mariantos

@Momma I am brother, with pleasure!

@TheSir Dear brother, I'm not sure if this is the most appropriate answer..as your question seems delicate...

What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, and one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit? Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only. For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
James 2:14‭-‬17‭, ‬24‭, ‬26

But I know for sure that God will give you the answer if you ask Him...

If you do not know the Lord yet, I kindly advise you to choose to seek His face, either by reading the Bible or by prayer. God is good and loves you very much and wants to have a relationship with you!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

All the best!

Momma

@Momma I am brother, with pleasure!

@TheSir Dear brother, I'm not sure if this is the most appropriate answer..as your question seems delicate...

What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, and one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit? Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only. For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
James 2:14‭-‬17‭, ‬24‭, ‬26

But I know for sure that God will give you the answer if you ask Him...

If you do not know the Lord yet, I kindly advise you to choose to seek His face, either by reading the Bible or by prayer. God is good and loves you very much and wants to have a relationship with you!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

All the best!
See you Home brother!