The Fall of Man

FoodForeal

I like my job in the city. I don’t want to spend all my time working the land.
I want to receive what I need from the land, from nature, I don't want to depend on society which wants me to have foreign substance injected into my body.

Whichway?

I want to receive what I need from the land, from nature, I don't want to depend on society which wants me to have foreign substance injected into my body.
Then go live like the Amish do. Everything has pros and cons. We wouldn’t be conversing on these devices if all we all did was live like indigenous cultures do, on the land in harmony with nature.

FoodForeal

Then go live like the Amish do. Everything has pros and cons. We wouldn’t be conversing on these devices if all we all did was live like indigenous cultures do, on the land in harmony with nature.
Yes!

FoodForeal

Just get land with a house and pasture for a milk cow or goats and for making hay for the winter. Life is not hard, it's easy.

OccamzRazer

Just get land with a house and pasture for a milk cow or goats and for making hay for the winter. Life is not hard, it's easy.
Unfortunately, such a living environment is arbitrarily pricey these days...

I 100% agree with this principle, tho.

FoodForeal

Unfortunately, such a living environment is arbitrarily pricey these days...

I 100% agree with this principle, tho.
Yes, most are trapped in cities by design.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

What? Is it too hard? You'd rather complain that the matrix is constricting around you instead of work to escape it? "If I just tell enough people that we used to live with aliens and Saturn used to be Earth's sun and we had technology that gave us free energy then people will, willl..." will what? What will they do once they realize that? What are YOU doing now that you realize that? How is your life changing materially? Are you gaining power, wealth, sex, freedom/self sufficiency? I don't care how your life is changing "spiritually" if it has no impact on your material standing in reality.

If everybody owned enough land to be self sufficient, powerful, wealthy, free, and have lots of sex and children what more can you ask for? What better world can you imagine? A world where we live with aliens and earth and mars are captured in Saturn's bierkeland currents? That's what we have to have in order to live a good life? People have to believe that is the truth before we can break the suppression of ideas technology and history that creates a corrupted reality/society?

a chronovisor

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4uOueVimLI&ab_channel=OpenYourReality

ddjd

The ‘Fall’ of man from a new perspective.

In my opinion this is the most crucial point to understanding what is going on in this reality, I will first go over this from the same perspective that David Icke talks about, and then tie everything in to my other posts.

The ‘Fall of Man’ was more or less a genetic switch-off of humanity instigated by ‘the fallen ones’ or the fallen angels, who through entities such as the Reptilians have been manipulating human affairs for thousands of years.

This genetic manipulation meant changing the human body/mind for the purpose of enslavement. This genetic manipulation had two major effects:

(1) It drastically reduced the range of frequencies that humans could access and decode, leaving us with the tiny range of perception called ‘visible light’; (2) The mind/body-computer was tuned into a false reality - the ‘Matrix.

This genetic manipulation meant that the vast perception range of humans in the real golden age was now gone, and a series of genetic ‘upgrades’ (slavegrades) have confined humanity to this sliver of ‘reality’ — visible light. This involved a massive infusion of reptilian genetics to connect humans vibrationally to their ‘Matrix’.

The Reptilians created humans in their genetic image in that they infused the human body-computer with their own reptilian information and coding. So humans to a large extent ‘became’ one of them, and knew (decoded) good and ‘evil’. There was no ‘evil’ (the reverse of ‘live’) in the real Golden Age before reptilian intervention.

The genetic manipulation tuned humanity into the Reptilian collective, or ‘hive’ mind, through artificial reality ‘Matrix’. As Don Juan Matus said in the Carlos Castaneda books : “they gave us their mind”. The ‘predator’ or serpent is the reptilian alliance and they have given us their mind.

Now, linking this into my other posts. What exactly is this human form they created in their image, and tuned human awareness into?

I quote Christ:

‘Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.’

Here, The Master declares that the father of mortal man is none other than The Devil, and that his domain is lust, and that there is no truth in him. And because this is the truth, you do not believe it.

The mortal man is the same human ‘body-computer’ that the reptilians created through their genetic manipulation and tuned human awareness into it. This mortal man is unreal; and is propagated through the serpent’s mind, which is the mind of the fallen angels, and is death. Death is the absence of God’s mind in the consciousness of the soul - the spiritual man made in God’s image.

The ‘lie of the serpent’ is that the sex and lust senses are the source of life, when in fact, they are the source of death, the sex and lust senses whereby mortal man is propagated *IS* the serpent’s mind which connected humanity to the fake ‘Matrix’, it ‘IS* the hive mind - the mind of the fallen angels. The fallen angels are attempting to assimilate human awareness into their domain. That is the true yet horrible truth.

Christ and the Apostles were from a more ancient domain and were manifest here to prevent this from occurring. Christ (The Son of God) was manifest without the law of lust of the fallen angels (immaculate conception) and was therefore free from ‘sin’ which is sex-lust, and overcame the serpent’s mind in thought desire and consciousness, and therefor overcame death and came out of the grave

All sickness, disease, and insanity comes out of the mesmerism of the serpent’s mind. The human race thus hypnotized by the serpent mind believes the lie of there serpent - that there is pleasure and life in the sex-lust senses and therefore propagates here in this mortal state, and goes to the grave.

God is the only source of life, the absence of God’s mind in consciousness is the unreal -death. Christ’s mind is diametrically opposed to the serpent’s mind - (sex-lust) - the mind of the fallen angels - and death.

The ‘Resurrection’ is going from the carnal sense to soul sense in thought and consciousness, it is the overcoming of the serpent’s mind, as did the Christ; hence the quote:

And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage: 35But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage: 36Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection. 3

The serpent (mind of the fallen angels) lives and has his being within the thoughts of the sex brain. The thoughts of this serpent, which are lust, poison both body and mind, and produces directly or indirectly the diseases of the human race, and damns the soul. It is the mind of fallen spirits, whom God cast out of his presence for having rebelled against him as life.

When the spiritual ideas of the divine mind flow into the soul as life, the carnal ideas of the serpent flee as death

The carnal mind has hated and stoned the spiritual teachers in every age for preaching spiritual truth. The serpent’s mind stoned, killed, and crucified Christ and the apostles when they were here. It is this same mind within your own soul that denies the truth of what I am teaching to you, as was the case 2000 years ago.

The fallen spirits are in outer darkness. They have no consciousness of that which is holy and divine. They are lustful in thought and nature. This is sin; and this is death; and the “devil sinned from the beginning;” that is, was carnal in thought. This was the origin and the beginning of sin and death

The lust of the flesh is the mind of fallen spirits - the mind of the fallen angels. Had our Lord yielded to this mind, this fallen race would have been eternally lost. But by overcoming the serpent’s mind, in thought and consciousness, he kept the holy state of thought and consciousness and became the redeemer of the human race.

In summary: The ‘fallen ones’ essentially gave humanity their mind - the serpent’s mind, which is the father of mortal existence, and this mind is lust - the means whereby mortal man is propagated. This occurred via an energetic ‘schism’ or ‘hijack’ of human reality perpetrated by these fallen beings, which at their very core, are a very distorted/inverted form of awareness that has been disconnected from ‘source’ - God.

At the basic energetic level, humanity essentially has become a battery for this archontic energetic distortion - all the thoughts of sorrow, envy, hatred - low vibrational emotional energy, are generated and the ‘fallen ones’ can then absorb, synchronize, and feed on it.

The ‘serpent’s mind’ I reference has been referred to as the ‘R-complex’ in mainstream literature, or the reptilian brain. We are ‘locked’ into this false matrix via the reptilian genetics, which is manifested in the reptilian brain or mind.

Reptilians use higher levels of this genetic energetic infusion of reptilian DNA to infiltrate human society and have a seemingly outward human appearance, these are the bloodline families that Icke talks about. Reptilians operating outside visible light ‘wear’ these genetic hybrid holographic computers. The far greater genetic compatibility means there is a far greater vibrational and frequency compatibility, this allows the person to be ‘possessed’, and their mental and emotional processes (actions) controlled from another reality. Their hybrid DNA has dual codes - human and reptilian. While the human codes are activated and open, a human form is projected holographically, but when they shift (shapeshift) and open their reptilian codes, a reptilian form is projected.

We are only decoding the five-sense visible-light band of frequency, and when we see these hybrids they appear to be human like the rest of us. But if we could see further into the frequency field, or if their reptilian codes kicked in, we would see something very different.

Remember the traits that ‘emanate’ from the reptilian mind or serpents mind are not just lust they are also: psychopathy (no empathy), ritualistic behavior, a desire for control, compulsions and obsessions, worship, rigidity, and hierarchies.

All consciousness has had this dual reptilian-human nature, and has been ever since the serpent entered into consciousness and deceived man. The ‘truth vibrations’ Icke speaks of are similar to the ‘transformation’ mentioned in Christianity. This “transformation” is through the power of the Holy Spirit - Christ’s mind. He quickens the soul to life from death of the serpent mind.

The “Babbler,” which is the serpent’s mind, is the master of human thoughts. He is of the lust and carnal senses of the brain that emanate from the R-complex or reptilian mind. He does the talking to the soul that causes all sin and death. He is the cause of all confusion in thought and action. The human tongue expresses in words what the “Babbler”- that is, the sex senses, says in thought to the consciousness. When these senses are removed from the consciousness of the soul, the soul beholds God as the spiritual Father. This is “revealed religion,” and this is Christianity.
Watch this Alex Jones clip, from 31:40 in...

Dr Lee merritt basically explains how the vaccines are engineered to attack certain races of people, and leave specific Jewish bloodlines unharmed....

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

FoodForeal

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9eq_WTpnxU

"And then, when being is sufficiently uprooted and waking-being sufficiently strained, there suddenly emerges into the bright light of history a phenomenon that has long been preparing itself underground and now steps forward to make an end of the drama—the sterility of civilized man. This is not something that can be grasped as a plain matter of causality (as modern science naturally enough has tried to grasp it); it is to be understood as an essentially metaphysical turn towards death. The last man of the world-city no longer wants to live—he may cling to life as an individual, but as a type, as an aggregate, no, for it is a characteristic of this collective existence that it eliminates the terror of death. That which strikes the true peasant with a deep and inexplicable fear, the notion that the family and the name may be extinguished, has now lost its meaning. The continuance of the blood-relation in the visible world is no longer a duty of the blood, and the destiny of being the last of the line is no longer felt as a doom. Children do not happen, not because children have become impossible, but principally because intelligence at the peak of intensity can no longer find any reason for their existence.Vol. II, Alfred A. Knopf, 1928, pp. 103–04Intelligence and sterility are allied in old families, old peoples, and old cultures, not merely because in each microcosm the overstrained and fettered animal-element is eating up the plant element, but also because the waking-consciousness assumes that being is normally regulated by causality. That which the man of intelligence, most significantly and characteristically, labels as "natural impulse" or "life-force", he not only knows, but also values, causally, giving it the place amongst his other needs that his judgment assigns to it. When the ordinary thought of a highly cultivated people begins to regard "having children" as a question of pros and cons, the great turning-point has come. For Nature knows nothing of pro and con. Everywhere, wherever life is actual, reigns an inward organic logic, an "it", a drive, that is utterly independent of waking-being, with its causal linkages, and indeed not even observed by it. The abundant proliferation of primitive peoples is a natural phenomenon, which is not even thought about, still less judged as to its utility or the reverse. When reasons have to be put forward at all in a question of life, life itself has become questionable. At that point begins prudent limitation of the number of births. In the classical world the practice was deplored by Polybius as the ruin of Greece, and yet even at his date it had long been established in the great cities; in subsequent Roman times it became appallingly general. At first explained by the economic misery of the times, very soon it ceased to explain itself at all. And at that point, too, in Buddhist India as in Babylon, in Rome as in our own cities, a man's choice of the woman who is to be, not mother of his children as amongst peasants and primitives, but his own "companion for life", becomes a problem of mentalities. The Ibsen marriage appears, the "higher spiritual affinity" in which both parties are "free"—free, that is, as intelligences, free from the plantlike urge of the blood to continue itself, and it becomes possible for a Shaw to say "that unless Woman repudiates her womanliness, her duty to her husband, to her children, to society, to the law, and to everyone but herself, she cannot emancipate herself." The primary woman, the peasant woman, is mother. The whole vocation towards which she has yearned from childhood is included in that one word. But now emerges the Ibsen woman, the comrade, the heroine of a whole megalopolitan literature from Northern drama to Parisian novel. Instead of children, she has soul-conflicts; marriage is a craft-art for the achievement of "mutual understanding". ...At this level all civilizations enter upon a stage, which lasts for centuries, of appalling depopulation. The whole pyramid of cultural man vanishes. It crumbles from the summit, first the world-cities, then the provincial forms, and finally the land itself, whose best blood has incontinently poured into the towns, merely to bolster them up awhile. At the last, only the primitive blood remains, alive, but robbed of its strongest and most promising elements. This residue is the fellah type.
If anything has demonstrated the fact that causality has nothing to do with history, it is the familiar "decline" of the classical, which accomplished itself long before the irruption of Germanic migrants. The Imperium enjoyed the completest peace; it was rich and highly developed; it was well organized; and it possessed in its emperors from Nerva to Marcus Aurelius a series of rulers such as the Caesarism of no other civilization can show. And yet the population dwindled, quickly and wholesale. The desperate marriage-and-children laws of Augustus—amongst them the Lex de maritandis ordinibus, which dismayed Roman society more than the destruction of Varus's legions—the wholesale adoptions, the incessant plantation of soldiers of barbarian origin to fill the depleted country-side, the immense food-charities of Nerva and Trajan for the children of poor parents—nothing availed to check the process."

Last edited:

Athrunzala

1651309923202.jpeg

FoodForeal

Slappy Hands

We have been genetically edited and enslaved.
The people who made us created desire and lust to enslave us in this reality, which is a simulation.
Jesus was from outside the simulation, and was not born in this world. - Some suggested he created the simulation. See Tom Campbell's work.
He resurrected from the dead, immaculate conception, and had no lust, desires or greed.
This is why he was killed.

even if someone took the bible at face value and assumed the story of jesus is around 2000 years old based on roman history, the logic doesn't add up

the bible was predicated on numerical greek, which was transcribed from stories that were passed down through the babylonian and akkadian empires, which in turn came from sumer, around 10,000 years ago

ancient mesopotamia contains the oldest known writings and stories in all of human existence, and the annunaki race, upon which the entire christian mythos is predicated, also speaks of dna manipulation from star people, who needed our physical labour to mine gold, which they needed to fix their own world's atmosphere...this was the foundation for mankind's existence, the nephilim, the great flood, noah and the origin of all extra-terrestrial stories.

when the story of jesus is 8000 years younger than the story that inspired it, it is foolish to conclude that jesus is the proginator of the story, and even more foolish to lend credence to such information.

^^ in defence of the original stories, transcriptions of the annunaki (literally "sky people", iirc) can be found everywhere from south america, to the african sub continent, to ireland and the north atlantic, long before history can explain how they got there. this is one of the reasons that the story of a great flood is ubiquitous across all races of humanity.

i'm not saying it's true, only that the inscriptions are the oldest in the world and vastly predate the christianity stuff that popped up relatively recently.

interestingly, the flood is true and has been proven to have occurred around 12,500 years ago by harlen bretz, which is around the exact date that plato said atlantis sank ( and in fact the national geographic denied bretz's findings for decades, specifically because they appeared to confirm the prehistory of the bible...it wasn't until the 21st century that they finally acknowledged the legitimacy of his work)

cupofcoffee

^^ in defence of the original stories, transcriptions of the annunaki (literally "sky people", iirc) can be found everywhere from south america, to the african sub continent, to ireland and the north atlantic, long before history can explain how they got there. this is one of the reasons that the story of a great flood is ubiquitous across all races of humanity.

i'm not saying it's true, only that the inscriptions are the oldest in the world and vastly predate the christianity stuff that popped up relatively recently.

interestingly, the flood is true and has been proven to have occurred around 12,500 years ago by harlen bretz, which is around the exact date that plato said atlantis sank ( and in fact the national geographic denied bretz's findings for decades, specifically because they appeared to confirm the prehistory of the bible...it wasn't until the 21st century that they finally acknowledged the legitimacy of his work)
Sure, but many of the connections and narratives built upon these facts by conspiracy theorists are kind of ridiculous and backfire heavily. I'd even say that this kind of schizophrenic rants are promoted to discredit some more basilar facts like the ones you mentioned.

Slappy Hands

Sure, but many of the connections and narratives built upon these facts by conspiracy theorists are kind of ridiculous and backfire heavily. I'd even say that this kind of schizophrenic rants are promoted to discredit some more basilar facts like the ones you mentioned.

i agree. i like facts specifically because they shine a light on the bs conjecture that many people laud as truth. without them, all discussion ends up in god of the gaps territory, where it's all god and no gaps

many of these topics just seem like copy/paste projects from people who avoid providing any real data, because to do so would be painting themselves into a corner and actually require thinking about the facts they present, rather than obfuscating them with subjective nonsense that sounds interesting, but says nothing.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

Everything on this plane of existence is the fruition of the Serpent’s mind. When the Devil fell and was ‘cast out into the earth’, what was ‘cast out’ was the anti-spiritual nature of the Fallen Angels rebellion. The natural man is brought forth into this world via the law of Sex-lust, and in violation of Spirit and spiritual life, and cannot know God and as a matter of course must return to dust.

The same thing that unites the sexes in marriage causes them to die — the mind of the Serpent (sex-lust). Is is the mind of the fallen angels manifested in the consciousness of the soul that unites the sexes in this state of death.

The following quote verifies that what I am teaching to you is the truth as Christ taught it - the Serpent’s mind within men and women could not accept the truth of what Christ was teaching.

“Jesus said unto them, If God were your father ye would love me; for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? Even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning and abode not in truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie he speaketh of his own; for he is a liar and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth you believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the Truth, why do you not believe me? He that is of God hearth God’s words; you therefore hear them not, because you are not of God.” John 8:41-47

The Catholic Church and all christianity has made sex worship the essence of its creed, no different than the pagans of ancient times. It teaches the women, through the priests, that it is their duty to submit to the sexual desires of their husbands, and “to bring forth children for the church.” It teaches that the natural birth is spiritual, holy, and ‘of God’, when in fact Jesus literally (not metaphorically) says in John 8:44 that their is nothing spiritual holy or 'of God' about the natural man.

The mortal creation represents the nature of the fallen angels who rebelled against God’s spiritual kingdom, and the gratification of the lust of the flesh whereby the physical man is propagated, is contrary to the law of Spiritual life. The fleshly man is of the nature of the fallen angels; the spiritual man is of the nature of God’s kingdom.

The material creation, which is ruled by sex—is a counterfeit of the spiritual world. The spiritual is real, the material is unreal. There is a correspondency in the spiritual and material world’s life is in the spiritual and death is in the material.

The fallen angels rebelled against God’s spiritual kingdom before the material universe was created, and the material creation and the fleshly man represents the power of their rebellion. The material and mortal are God’s means of manifesting the opposite of himself, as a result of their transgression.

Whichway?

Everything on this plane of existence is the fruition of the Serpent’s mind. When the Devil fell and was ‘cast out into the earth’, what was ‘cast out’ was the anti-spiritual nature of the Fallen Angels rebellion. The natural man is brought forth into this world via the law of Sex-lust, and in violation of Spirit and spiritual life, and cannot know God and as a matter of course must return to dust.

The same thing that unites the sexes in marriage causes them to die — the mind of the Serpent (sex-lust). Is is the mind of the fallen angels manifested in the consciousness of the soul that unites the sexes in this state of death.

The following quote verifies that what I am teaching to you is the truth as Christ taught it - the Serpent’s mind within men and women could not accept the truth of what Christ was teaching.

“Jesus said unto them, If God were your father ye would love me; for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? Even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning and abode not in truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie he speaketh of his own; for he is a liar and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth you believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the Truth, why do you not believe me? He that is of God hearth God’s words; you therefore hear them not, because you are not of God.” John 8:41-47

The Catholic Church and all christianity has made sex worship the essence of its creed, no different than the pagans of ancient times. It teaches the women, through the priests, that it is their duty to submit to the sexual desires of their husbands, and “to bring forth children for the church.” It teaches that the natural birth is spiritual, holy, and ‘of God’, when in fact Jesus literally (not metaphorically) says in John 8:44 that their is nothing spiritual holy or 'of God' about the natural man.

The mortal creation represents the nature of the fallen angels who rebelled against God’s spiritual kingdom, and the gratification of the lust of the flesh whereby the physical man is propagated, is contrary to the law of Spiritual life. The fleshly man is of the nature of the fallen angels; the spiritual man is of the nature of God’s kingdom.

The material creation, which is ruled by sex—is a counterfeit of the spiritual world. The spiritual is real, the material is unreal. There is a correspondency in the spiritual and material world’s life is in the spiritual and death is in the material.

The fallen angels rebelled against God’s spiritual kingdom before the material universe was created, and the material creation and the fleshly man represents the power of their rebellion. The material and mortal are God’s means of manifesting the opposite of himself, as a result of their transgression.
That’s a fuck1n miserable assessment of humanity. How do you have any optimism if you agree with that analysis?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals