Science shows that humans are only 6,000 years old (mtDNA)

mariantos

Brothers and sisters, I want your souls to rejoice for eternity with God!
I offer with a dear heart to their salvation, to those who did not know the following...

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
1 Corinthians 15:1‭-‬4

I. We must first acknowledge our state of sin, because we are all sinners, and those who do not consider themselves sinners only reject the Savior's sacrifice and thus dig their own pit.

as it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
Romans 3:10

for all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Romans 3:23

The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil.
John 7:7

Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
Romans 5:12

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Romans 6:23

a.) Those who will admit that they are sinners have moved on to the next stage, others whom pride does not allow them to do or who consider themselves saints will not be able to be saved.

II. Therefore, those who have become aware of their sinful condition need to know that a sacrifice has been made to pay for their sins, namely the sacrifice of Jesus Christ!

This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
1 Timothy 1:15

For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
Romans 5:6

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 5:8

who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
1 Peter 2:24

For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
1 Peter 3:18

for then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.
Hebrews 9:26

For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
2 Corinthians 5:21

a.) So Jesus Christ the Lord, the just, spotless in His 33 years, died for me the sinner, paid for my iniquities, so that I and every sinner who accepts what He has done for us, may receive forgiveness.

III. Salvation has to do with blood atonement!

And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.
Hebrews 9:22

In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
Ephesians 1:7

Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.
Hebrews 13:12

forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
1 Peter 1:18‭-‬19

a.) Jesus our Savior came as a lamb to die and to shed His blood for our sins. The Savior did everything for us, absolutely everything for our salvation, yet we must believe in it, so God is willing to forgive our bad works based upon His blood atonement if we by faith trust in what He did for us!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
John 3:16‭-‬17

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
John 3:36

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: and whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
John 11:25‭-‬26

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast.
Ephesians 2:8‭-‬9

IV. So salvation is not by the work we do, it's by faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ, because when Jesus died on the cross, He said, "it is finished". The payment for the sins of the entire world was complete!

a.) Salvation is a heart matter and it's from the heart that we believe!

But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven?
Romans 10:6 KJV

that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Romans 10:9‭-‬10

Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
2 Timothy 2:22

b.) Therefore we must believe from the heart and not just with our "mouths", we are not saved only if we say something with our mouths, but if we believe with our hearts.

c.) I mean, just repeating a prayer is not enough. There are many who believe that if they repeat certain verses or prayers and who also worship icons among others or other idols, they are saved, and others who believe that by their good deeds they can be saved, but this is not the case at all. We are saved by faith, faith from the heart in the blood of our dear Savior, Jesus Christ!

whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
Romans 3:25

d.) So I'm unrighteous, I'm a sinner and I known I can't go to heaven by myself, so I come to Christ sacrifice of His shedding of blood and I receive it through faith and that declares Him righteous, so I'm the unrighteous but I receive what the righteous did for me and paying for my sins, now I am saved!

e.) Salvation is not what I do, salvation is what Jesus did and my faith in Him!

And not only so , but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.
Romans 5:11

f.) Therefore, dear brothers and sisters, be saved by faith in the Savior's sacrifice so that you may become sons and daughters of God and so that you may have the Holy Spirit sealed in you!

In whom ye also trusted , after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
Ephesians 1:13

V. The reason people are lost is because they don't know how to be saved!
I believe it is our duty to let our brothers and sisters know exactly what they need to get to heaven after they die.

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
James 1:21

a.) May God bless you, keep you in His care, and guide you on the path that leads to Him! May the Peace of Christ our Lord dwell in you all!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom