It's funny how "male issues" are always self-driven, i.e., men are always made out as losers in the world, whereas females never have to "woman up"

InChristAlone

He posted an offensive joke involving pedophilia iirc. It wasn't a big deal to me, but I'm not an admin.
Oh wow. He did confess to having a dark sense of humor when he was talking with Jennifer a while back.

Ras

He posted an offensive joke
Ephesians 5:3-4
3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.

JamesGatz

Today I took 5-10 minutes looking up old chicks I went to school with in college/highschool on Facebook

LITERALLY - ALL OF THEM, are living it good right now, either all married or engaged to a successful dude, living by the beach or park right now

The crazy thing is these are girls who just messed around in school - got with different dudes every other weekend, didn't show up to class half the time and some even DROPPED OUT - but doesn't matter

As a woman - you can DESTROY your life in any way, to ANY extent, and there ALWAYS be a guy there for you to pick up the pieces

I don't complain about girls anymore - cause IT IS WHAT IT IS, I'm not even mad about it anymore TO BE HONEST, like legit - girls can do their thing at this point because society is already on its way to total collapse, I'M DONE TRYING TO SAVE PEOPLE, YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW

BUT BRO - WHAT I DONT LIKE - is girls on this forum or in person telling me "I need to get my life together" - that I need to get a "9-5" and "be responsible"

Be responsible? YOURE TELLING ME TO BE RESPONSIBLE ? YOURE TELLING ME TO DO WORK ?

I defend myself so strongly for this cause this is DREAMWORLD - why is it OK for a woman to LITERALLY DO NOTHING AND ENJOY A STRESS-FREE LIFE and leech off a dude and do as she pleases and ITS NO PROBLEM

BUT WHEN I DO IT (a man does it) - ITS A PROBLEM - na dude, I'm not doing any SLAVERY a MAN IS EXPECTED TO DO

I'm a free man and I do as I please - I always level-up, and I do APPRECIATE GIRLS and show them love when I can - I only hang with girls that GENUINELY LIKE ME BRO, but bro - our lives are in different dimensions, they really are, not comparable and its just ridiculous the stuff men are expected to do thats considered NORMAL

Like bro - hair is VITAL to metabolism and they ONLY TELL MEN TO SHAVE THEIR HEADS (cause they only want to mess with MEN MENTALLY)

haidut

Forum Supporter
BUT WHEN I DO IT (a man does it) - ITS A PROBLEM - na dude, I'm not doing any SLAVERY a MAN IS EXPECTED TO DO

If it is any consolation, the male population as a whole in the Western world seems to be gravitating towards similar conclusions and are dropping out in droves from colleges and the workforce.

Atman

If it is any consolation, the male population as a whole in the Western world seems to be gravitating towards similar conclusions and are dropping out in droves from colleges and the workforce.
Having a full time job even 25 years ago guaranteed men a wife to have a family with and the ability to buy/build a house to build up some wealth.
Now these 2 incentives have evaporated for a significant portion of men, so they drop out. In addition the growing welfare state and the hopeless political outlook also contribute to the phenomenon.

Edit: The anti-male sentiment in schools, universities and corporate environments is obviously also not helping.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Having a full time job even 25 years ago guaranteed men a wife to have a family with and the ability to buy/build a house to build up some wealth.
Now these 2 incentives have evaporated for a significant portion of men, so they drop out. In addition the growing welfare state and the hopeless political outlook also contribute to the phenomenon.

Edit: The anti-male sentiment in schools, universities and corporate environments is obviously also not helping.

Yep, I don't blame them. In addition to the negative attitudes in colleges, now we also have the complete (and increasingly explicit) erosion of standards in education and work. So, a hard working person takes one look at this and says "no way in hell I am going to exert myself at work or school so that a wokester that cannot write a single sentence gets all the credit/money/promotion/etc".

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals