Low Toxin Diet The "Cowboy Diet" of Beef, Beans, Bread, The Healthiest Diet in The World?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
What does bread bring to the table? Is that just for taste purposes? Bread a has always bloated me and decreased every health parameter, even though I love the stuff.
I think it's high in betaine. It just really seems to move things along for me. It has to be a good quality bread though.
seem to do great on potatoes. No digestion issues whatsoever. Saw Will of Europe on twitter bathing potatoes in water with charcoal. Will try this next. Seems very logical approach to minimize any toxins.
Charcoal taters is on my to do list.
I instinctively like the idea of a simple diet like this. It's pretty location-independent, in the sense that you could eat a diet like it in most environments, and be just as strong and healthy while travelling as you would at home.
True that! Traveling is so easy for me now.
I like this idea too. Seems pretty solid and probably would work well with workout goals. What about chicken on occasion? Tofu?
I would say no for tofu but I have chicken and turkey on occasion. I saw how they basically bleach all the chicken so I try and stay away from it much as possible.
After 20 years of experimentation I also have found that a diet comprised almost exclusively of beef and wheat is my personal optimal dietary path. Beans tend cause a resurgence of my fatigue issues, but moderate quantities of lentils work pretty good particularly as a final meal before bed.
Very cool, thank you for sharing!
I've since removed calcium and all dairy from my diet, but in 2022 I ate this beef and wheat recipe EXCLUSIVELY for 8 months with a good deal of success.
So cool thank you! I have that on my list of things to try. Looking forward to it!
Beans are loaded with oxalate and that is a toxin,
Does not seem to be a concern in the low toxin movement. Maybe if the "vitamin A" and other toxins are kept low then oxalates are not much of a problem?
I suspect I am vitamin A toxic but I'm having to rely only on psyllium as a binder because I cannot tolerate beans, especially the higher oxalate beans because I get terrible tachycardia. This happens with almost all high oxalate food for me.
From my experience, reaction to beans just shows how toxic a person is. Beans are a major "agitator" and stirs toxins up.
Also consider adding coffee to the cowboy diet.
Yeh I don't think so. Coffee destroys the liver.
„Along the trail, the staples of a cowboy diet consisted of beans, hard biscuits, dried meat, dried fruit, and coffee“
Almost perfect without the coffee. I wonder what the dried fruits were?
Are you able to explain the over and under type that he has talked about in his podcasts? Is that simply some people do better on soluable vs insoluable fiber? Is that it?
Ok, so with over types they can put on fat. This fat is a protective mechanism for the body. It will store toxins in the fat until the liver can deal with it later. If a person loses this protection mechanism and cannot put on fat, they end up getting real skinny and the toxins just run rampant and store in the glands and organs making them sickly and able to die easier. That is why skinny people die faster in stress situations, basically this is the obesity paradox explained.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I've since removed calcium and all dairy from my diet, but in 2022 I ate this beef and wheat recipe EXCLUSIVELY for 8 months with a good deal of success.
Any reason why you go with such a high fat content for the beef?

Kyle970

I think it's high in betaine. It just really seems to move things along for me. It has to be a good quality bread though.

Charcoal taters is on my to do list.

True that! Traveling is so easy for me now.

I would say no for tofu but I have chicken and turkey on occasion. I saw how they basically bleach all the chicken so I try and stay away from it much as possible.

Very cool, thank you for sharing!

So cool thank you! I have that on my list of things to try. Looking forward to it!

Does not seem to be a concern in the low toxin movement. Maybe if the "vitamin A" and other toxins are kept low then oxalates are not much of a problem?

From my experience, reaction to beans just shows how toxic a person is. Beans are a major "agitator" and stirs toxins up.

Yeh I don't think so. Coffee destroys the liver.

Almost perfect without the coffee. I wonder what the dried fruits were?

Ok, so with over types they can put on fat. This fat is a protective mechanism for the body. It will store toxins in the fat until the liver can deal with it later. If a person loses this protection mechanism and cannot put on fat, they end up getting real skinny and the toxins just run rampant and store in the glands and organs making them sickly and able to die easier. That is why skinny people die faster in stress situations, basically this is the obesity paradox explained.
Have a link for this podcast? What did he reccomend for that?
Remember Vonderplanitz saying exact same thing, he would just say "get fat".

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Have a link for this podcast? What did he reccomend for that?
Remember Vonderplanitz saying exact same thing, he would just say "get fat".
If you are talking about under types. He recommends a low toxin and low "vitamin A" diet and repleting the Big 5 minerals along with Niacin as Nicotinic Acid.

TheCodez

Any reason why you go with such a high fat content for the beef?
I struggle to get enough calories to keep even energy levels. Eating a little more fat really helps with this and I can find no fat superior to beef fat. Really lean beef also tends to aggravate my fatigue tendencies.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I struggle to get enough calories to keep even energy levels. Eating a little more fat really helps with this and I can find no fat superior to beef fat. Really lean beef also tends to aggravate my fatigue tendencies.
Very cool, thanks again for sharing. I made my first batch today and loved it! This is going to bring my protein up greatly.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals