Low Toxin Lifestyle The Low Toxin Lifestyle is About Removing All Toxic Things in Your Life, Including People

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Bozidar, Apology accepted sir. Thank you and forgive me as well. My intentions were sincere but sorry if I didn’t come across that way.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Hi everyone.
I am back from RP forum jail.
@charlie how are you?
Did you ban me?
No warning? Just like that?
I did ban you and I will not allow any man to go in on a woman like that in front of me. We are to protect the women and children and that is what I will do.

With that said, we all have bad days. :hattip

Makrosky

@Bozidar, if more real men could put aside loathing and contempt for their weak brothers and try to meet them where they are at and teach them how to be men in this confused world things might start to change. As a woman that’s not my role. I help my husband so he has the time and energy to do those things. So many men do not have any idea how to act and need help and guidance because the family was largely destroyed a long time ago. That’s all.
This is very true. Problem with todays upside-down world is that it would take sooooo much energy and time even to do it only with your closest ones that it feels completely unfair. It is not my business. I have other things to do. And even then, success probabilities are very low. The whole society encourages being a perpetual teenager. All that toxicity you guys are talking about is nothing else than behaving like a kid/teenager.

I have 0 faith in most of my co-citizens after the covid circus episode. It is a lost battle.

Nick

@Bozidar, if more real men could put aside loathing and contempt for their weak brothers and try to meet them where they are at and teach them how to be men in this confused world things might start to change.

This is very true. Problem with todays upside-down world is that it would take sooooo much energy and time even to do it only with your closest ones that it feels completely unfair. It is not my business. I have other things to do. And even then, success probabilities are very low. The whole society encourages being a perpetual teenager. All that toxicity you guys are talking about is nothing else than behaving like a kid/teenager.
Perhaps by taking up some of this burden truly in the spirit of dispassionate love and transcendence rather than wrapping it up in our own confused egos it can help to fill one up with energy rather than draining it.

L_C

If I might say this is the biggest toxin in my life.
Place where I work and people I work with are full of trauma.
I dont know how to get away from that.
I keep going away, but I keep finding myself in the same type of environment, same type of people, but different faces.
It is so annoying, this guy at work constantly wants to be my b****, wants to be owned by me, cannot decide anything without asking me. His washed out drug addict face and slouched postured is making me so depressed...
You attract that because of unresolved issues from your childhood. You won't get away from that until you heal (do shadow work on yourself). Read the book Completion Process by Teal Swan...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals