Low Toxin Testimonials I was skeptical at first too, but the changes really are astounding...

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Microdosing. :grin
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

purple pill

Someone posted a pdf recently on the book "what must i do to get well" by elma stuart which was published in 1898 which talks of the Dr Salisbury beef and hot water diet...... Very interestingly one of the benefits given for drinking 4 pints of hot water a day is.....

"it stimulates the sluggish liver, inciting the downward flow of bile through the proper ducts and channels. A man in health secretes from 1.5 to 2 pints of bile a day ; it is important that it should not be permitted to go fooling around all over the system to be absorbed into and contaminate the blood-stream, which is the life stream."

It would seem that hot water by the pint, is enough to flush the bile out and not be re-absorb in to the bloodstream without the need for soluble fiber. Or at least thats what the author and Dr salisbury believed and they seemed to have great success. I do fine with beans but anyone who doesn't may want to try this and report back.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Someone posted a pdf recently on the book "what must i do to get well" by elma stuart which was published in 1898 which talks of the Dr Salisbury beef and hot water diet...... Very interestingly one of the benefits given for drinking 4 pints of hot water a day is.....

"it stimulates the sluggish liver, inciting the downward flow of bile through the proper ducts and channels. A man in health secretes from 1.5 to 2 pints of bile a day ; it is important that it should not be permitted to go fooling around all over the system to be absorbed into and contaminate the blood-stream, which is the life stream."

It would seem that hot water by the pint, is enough to flush the bile out and not be re-absorb in to the bloodstream without the need for soluble fiber. Or at least thats what the author and Dr salisbury believed and they seemed to have great success. I do fine with beans but anyone who doesn't may want to try this and report back.
I love that book but me thinks their toxic burden was probably not as great in many ways as ours today. I do drink hot water as a substitute for coffee though and find it quite helpful. They did have some challenges of course that we generally don’t today like with sanitation especially in cities but all and all I don’t think there were as many things interfering with the normal detox capacity of the body.

mosaic01

Mabe it worked 100 years ago, but it doesn't work today without other supportive stuff. There are too many toxins that simply get reabsorbed by the enterohepatic circulation, back from the small intestine into the blood and liver. Very interesting nevertheless.

cfeehan

Forum Supporter

Thanks for posting this! I've been weaning off coffee over that last month, and I'm now, as of last week, down to decaf-only. Now the next step is to decrease the frequency of decaf until I'm off it. Many years ago, I had a conversation with an Ayurvedic practitioner who recommended warm (but not too hot) water in the mornings with 1/2 tsp of honey + 10-12 drops of ACV. So that's my plan for replacing the first morning cup (which is my hardest to ditch). I think I'll then do just plain hot water for the rest of the day. I like the vision of hot water helping with bile - that's going to make the jump off the decaf easier.

I had a rough time with beans (even soaked overnight and cooked in the Instant Pot) at first but am doing better now. I found that I do better having them as my last meal of the day, just by themselves - no other foods. I cook a big potful of white beans and keep them in the fridge. When I'm ready for dinner, I scoop some out, mash them with the potato masher and then add a little water (if I don't have enough bean cooking water left). This makes something like a thick soup. I add a pinch of salt and a 1/2 to 1 teaspoonful of dextrose. Slap them in the microwave for 3 mins. Yum!

Breakfast: 1-2 apples, zapped for 45 secs in the microwave. Something about raw apples bothers my stomach but a quick heat up makes them work for me. Most days I eat only the insides and skip the peel.
Lunch: 1 hamburger patty and 1/2 cup (cooked) white rice. I have a gummy zinc supplement and 2 of these are my "dessert"
Dinner: Beans, as mentioned above.
Snack: Banana - usually about 1030am.

I do sometimes have beans earlier in the day. Still like them, but get more gas from this timing.

OP
R

RayIV

Other than that, how are things going?
Other than that, things are going very well! Although, I haven't had any type of liver "unlocking" episode since I reported last, I have noticed waves of detox symptoms that come and go, that I believe are related to copper detox.
Usually when you do poorly on these it is showing how toxic a person is. Check out Karen Hurd of the bean protocol. I think she has a slow start process where you start with 1 bean at at time.
This is where I need to remain patient. Having such great success in the beginning, and hearing things like this, serve to further remind me that this is only the beginning of a long journey. There will be much more detoxing to go through for me, that's for sure. I've noticed many symptoms that come in waves, related to the list that you posted on copper toxicity, Charlie.

Edit: Thanks again Charlie, I will look into her protocol for sure.

Here's the link, in case anyone else is wondering:

OP
R

RayIV

I think just the thought of knowing that I'm healing, and regenerating on a deep level, allows me to push through any negative (albeit temporary) symptoms of detox. This is a major process.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals