Low Toxin Testimonials I was skeptical at first too, but the changes really are astounding...

sweetpeat

I’ve been using the Bioidentical estradiol patch and estriol cream topically. I replace all the hormones though for balance. I can give you more details if you’d like by private conversation. I hate to derail the thread with an even more controversial subject than vitamin a!
Blossom, I wouldn't mind hearing more details on your regimen and how you go about balancing it all. It sounds similar to what I'm trying to do. If you have the time to share. PM is fine. I tried to PM you, but was unable.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Blossom, I wouldn't mind hearing more details on your regimen and how you go about balancing it all. It sounds similar to what I'm trying to do. If you have the time to share. PM is fine. I tried to PM you, but was unable.
That’s strange… I’ll message you this weekend ma’am!

freyasam

100 years ago people were so chill, one can see that in old videos and interviews, for example.
And they weren't avoiding vitamin A.

Before she died at 93, I grilled my grandmother, born in the 1910s, on what she and her family ate 100 years ago on their small farm. Dairy, beef, pork, eggs, bread, jellies and fruit (mostly dark fruits and she also loved apricots & watermelons), green veggies in season, yellow corn. They all drank coffee with sugar. No, they weren't adding vitamin A to the milk, but they were eating enough vitamin A that it would be called "toxic" by Grant and Garrett if someone was eating that much today.

I think the lack of glyphosate in the food supply 100 years ago points to the "vitamin A toxicity" people are talking about now.

Also when comparing people's health pre 1940s, you have to consider the lack of nuclear radiation back then (there have been 1000s of nuke tests in the US since 1940s) and general pollution levels, including microplastics and EMFs.

Last edited:

Dutchie

Before she died at 93, I grilled my grandmother, born in the 1910s, on what she and her family ate 100 years ago on their small farm. Dairy, beef, pork, eggs, bread, jellies and fruit (mostly dark fruits and she also loved apricots & watermelons), green veggies in season, yellow corn. They all drank coffee with sugar. No, they weren't adding vitamin A to the milk, but they were eating enough vitamin A that it would be called "toxic" by Grant and Garrett if someone was eating that much today.

I think the lack of glyphosate in the food supply 100 years ago points to the "vitamin A toxicity" people are talking about now.

Also when comparing people's health pre 1940s, you have to consider the lack of nuclear radiation back then (there have been 1000s of nuke tests in the US since 1940s) and general pollution levels, including microplastics and EMFs.
Exactly.
I said this in another post, but if your liver is accumulating vit.A, copper or whatever nutrient (from food), something is already wrong underneath/causing malfunction otherwise your body would be able to deal with vit.A.

mosaic01

This is a complex topic.

For one, people were dying like flies to infections back then. It was really a massive problem. It was not the golden age of health.

The amount of retinol on a diet based on meat, flour, eggs, dairy and fruits is low compared to what people get today.

But most importantly, the entire way of life was different and made people burn through their retinol stores regularly. Vaccines are one of the biggest culprits, by stopping the natural detoxification and healing processes. But also, as you say, glyphosate and other toxins. EMF is a very big topic.

Our environment was made extremely toxic, this also stops the natural detoxification of retinol, copper and other chemicals. This means almost everyone now has toxic retinol stores and needs to get rid of them.

Once you are toxic, you can't just copy what your reasonably healthy ancestors did 100 years ago, you need to find a strategy to detoxify.

I said this in another post, but if your liver is accumulating vit.A, copper or whatever nutrient (from food), something is already wrong underneath/causing malfunction otherwise your body would be able to deal with vit.A.

Everyone is affected in our world today. It's not about individual people having issues, it's about a toxic culture as a whole. EMF, pesticides, vaccines, heavy metals, diet fortification, imprinting from mother and previous generations, mold, etc. etc.

freyasam

Exactly.
And when PFAS, GMOs and glyphosate are contaminating everything, including homegrown organic, Idk how one can get around that. It's legal to use glyphosate on "organic" wheat flour as a dessicant in the US.

I've been buying from a local organic small farm. Great, right? Well... there's a rocket testing center down the road from them so it's not like the food's pristine. And that's my "best choice" for food sources.

Last edited:

revenant

The idea that people burned through retinol stores faster 100 years ago is something that probably can't be tested. In essence the theory is that "yes, that diet worked a 100 years ago, but now the world is so different that we need to eat a completely different diet and it will make us live to 100". Well, I'll believe it when I see it.

freyasam

But most importantly, the entire way of life was different and made people burn through their retinol stores regularly. Vaccines are one of the biggest culprits, by stopping the natural detoxification and healing processes. But also, as you say, glyphosate and other toxins. EMF is a very big topic.

Our environment was made extremely toxic, this also stops the natural detoxification of retinol, copper and other chemicals. This means almost everyone now has toxic retinol stores and needs to get rid of them.

Once you are toxic, you can't just copy what your reasonably healthy ancestors did 100 years ago, you need to find a strategy to detoxify.
Yes, this makes sense to me which is why I have an open mind about the vitamin A stuff. I like this nuanced approach better, that maybe reducing vitA is necessary when one is overloaded due to environmental factors, rather than the broad strokes of "vitamin A is toxic, end of."

mosaic01

The idea that people burned through retinol stores faster 100 years ago is something that probably can't be tested.

Wounds, infections, sunshine does this.

People suppress their "viral infections" (flu) with vaccines these days. The process behind colds and flus is absolutely essential for detox.

Also it is well-documented that metabolic activity and body temperature has gone down during the last 100 years, and with slowed down metabolism, toxin excretion is also reduced.

InChristAlone

Also nutrient depletion in soil. They generally only add back to the soil what promotes excessive growth.

mosaic01

They all drank coffee with sugar

That was a pretty new thing by the way, and our ancestors drinking coffee meant slowed down retinol excretion and increased retinol stores from generation to generation.

Between 1883 and 1920 alone, the global coffee production almost doubled, and the US consumption quadrupled. Before 1850, coffee consumption was a thing for the elites in their coffee houses. Between 1850 and today, yearly production increased from 300,000 tons to 10 million tons.

In 1780, Britain imported around 200 tons of coffee. Today, Britain imports 190,000 tons every year. Coffee consumption in Britain increased 250 times in just 200 years if you take into account the population growth.

Dutchie

And when PFAS, GMOs and glyphosate are contaminating everything, including homegrown organic, Idk how one can get around that. It's legal to use glyphosate on "organic" wheat flour as a dessicant in the US.

I've been buying from a local organic small farm. Great, right? Well... there's a rocket testing center down the road from them so it's not like the food's pristine. And that's my "best choice" for food sources.
Indeed, there's no way to get around avoiding various toxins.
Growing and raising ones own food is probably the closest one can get to food purity...and even then there are uncontrollable outside factors.
Not to mention that most people don't have the space, money,skills and time to do so.

I think in our modern day world, sadly, one would need to have 2 livers to deal with it all while trying to keep the body properly functioning.

OP
R

RayIV

Update on my diet situation, if anyone is interested.

Recently I’ve tried to incorporate the following to add more variety, and possibly add some more nutrient dense foods:

- black beans
- pinto beans
- hulled barley
- brown rice

All of which, I’ve done very poorly on, individually and all together. It mainly serves as a reminder that although these are considered some of the detox “powerhouse” foods, they don’t agree well with me, and I’m better off avoiding them.

I can’t seem to pinpoint why I do well on some gluten/wheat-based foods, and not others. Truthfully, I don’t think I’ve ever really done well on beans, but I figured a little trial and error couldn’t hurt now that I’m here, in this health phase.

Peater

Recently I’ve tried to incorporate the following to add more variety, and possibly add some more nutrient dense foods:

- black beans
- pinto beans
- hulled barley
- brown rice

All of which, I’ve done very poorly on, individually and all together. It mainly serves as a reminder that although these are considered some of the detox “powerhouse” foods, they don’t agree well with me, and I’m better off avoiding them.

I can’t seem to pinpoint why I do well on some gluten/wheat-based foods, and not others. Truthfully, I don’t think I’ve ever really done well on beans, but I figured a little trial and error couldn’t hurt now that I’m here, in this health phase.

Other than that, how are things going?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

- black beans
- pinto beans
- hulled barley
- brown rice

Usually when you do poorly on these it is showing how toxic a person is. Check out Karen Hurd of the bean protocol. I think she has a slow start process where you start with 1 bean at at time.

Peater

Usually when you do poorly on these it is showing how toxic a person is. Check out Karen Hurd of the bean protocol. I think she has a slow start process where you start with 1 bean at at time.
1 type of bean or literally 1 bean?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals