Low Toxin Logs Let's talk about poop

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Back to the crappy subject, poops are still green, still not formed, and it seems that I'm just 'spitting' poop out (I don't trust farts, if you know what I mean). Is this still normal? I'm going like this about 3x/day or even more. I'm drinking more than 80oz of RO mineral water daily & about 1-2 cups of coconut water (for the potassium). I've increased my acacia fiber to 1 tbsp 2x/day in hopes that my stools will at least be a little more formed, but not happening right now. It's not too bothersome, as I'm not experiencing bloating or gas. Just making sure this is still part of the process of detoxing.
Good news is that I could never tolerate beans/legumes in the past. I'm having them everyday now and no more bloating/severe GI cramps. I love this! I hope lentils are OK because I made a big pot of lentil soup and that's what I'm eating for lunches every day.
Yes this is normal and exactly what you want, your poo is slap full of bile and this is what you want because your liver is purging like crazy right now. Possibly add in some charcoal to help soak up the bile and firm things up.

Fiber can help to create more bulk to your stool. Oats for example. Or beans.
Agreed. They can help soak up all the bile coming out.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
OP
B

BRENBAIL

Forum Supporter
@youngsinatra Yes, I've been having oats daily. Beans, homemade sourdough bread with added psyllium husk, bananas, 1 apple a day, plus some light colored veggies. I've been enjoying roasted parsnips with a little coconut oil and the 50/50 salt recipe.

OP
B

BRENBAIL

Forum Supporter
@charlie I was wondering if the mineral liquid I was using was causing my stools to be off. I'll try the 50/50 mix instead. I'm also taking 2 activated charcoal pills right before bed too. Good tips/reassurance that I'm on the right track so far.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals