No One Seems To Have An Answer?

Healthiskey

I've been struggling with health issues for years now and my doctor can't find anything even though i have all these symptoms. A few months ago i got a private test which showed that i have a very high yeast colonization in my mouth and very low secreted Iga (56 and normal range is 510-2040). My symptoms have fluctuated a bit over the years and i managed to get myself symptom free a few times over the years only to ruin it by partying and being dumb. I'm 22 years old now. My problem for the last several months has been detoxing. Well i'm like 90% sure i have an inability to detox properly. The reason why i believe this is because now the healthier i eat and the more good stuff i do like increasing my vegetable intake, cutting out alcohol, cutting out processed foods and exercising makes my health worse. When i say worse i don't mean the exact same symptoms that i've had before but it's similar but i notice differences that even further make me believe my body can't release enough toxins. My usual symptoms are water retention, i get skinny fat, facial redness, paleness, puffy eyes, sinus congestion, brain fog, anxiety. Those are the main ones. When i start trying to eat healthier and do some exercise those symptoms get worse but i also get a dull ache over my liver/gallbladder area and pretty bad lower back pain and pains in my shoulders sometimes too. Also i get this sort of ammonia smell under my armpits that's really bad. My breath gets worse too and my skin gets oily and dry at the same time, i get flaky skin between my eyebrows too. If i take herbs like turmeric and ginger they make it worse too. I'm pretty sure my detox pathways can't cope with the amount of toxins being released. Is there anyone who can give me some sort of an answer to this and maybe point me in the right direction?

Ulysses

When you exercise, what specifically are you doing? Most people have a tendency to overtrain; 22-year-old males, doubly so (which I know from having been one myself). Regardless, if exercise makes things worse then I would suspect lactic acid buildup.
skinny fat, facial redness, paleness, puffy eyes, sinus congestion, brain fog, anxiety
This sounds like high cortisol and systemic inflammation. Have you tested your cortisol levels?

OP
H

Healthiskey

When you exercise, what specifically are you doing? Most people have a tendency to overtrain; 22-year-old males, doubly so (which I know from having been one myself). Regardless, if exercise makes things worse then I would suspect lactic acid buildup.

This sounds like high cortisol and systemic inflammation. Have you tested your cortisol levels?
I suspect high cortisol too but i don't know if that's the cause or just another symptom. I don't exercise intensely i just try go for a jog sometimes. I had my liver enzymes tested and they all came back normal yet i'm positive my liver can't cope with my body trying to get better and either can my kidneys. I passed a kidney stone yesterday.

Dave Clark

Sounds like you have candida overgrowth, and should start doing things to get that under control. If you have yeast/fungal issues, everything else tends to go down hill and become effected. Search the forum, everything from diet to supplements to detoxing, etc., etc. will help.

OP
H

Healthiskey

Sounds like you have candida overgrowth, and should start doing things to get that under control. If you have yeast/fungal issues, everything else tends to go down hill and become effected. Search the forum, everything from diet to supplements to detoxing, etc., etc. will help.
I got tested for candida in the gut and it came back negative. I only have it in my mouth.

marcar72

No i haven't tried magnesium. How do you think it would help me?

From what I've read most people are deficient in Mg, and it's pretty damn important for overall health since it's required for so many biological functions inside the body. A lot of your symptoms sound like the result of Mg deficiency. I'd suggest trying a good Mg supplement like magnesium glycinate or magnesium taurate, and of course magnesium rich "Peaty" foods. Here's just one link to consider based off what your originally posted:

Magnesium and Detoxification | Magnesium Oil, Nature's Gift of Good Health

Dave Clark

I got tested for candida in the gut and it came back negative. I only have it in my mouth.
Your symptoms are indicative of fungal overgrowth. Your gut tests may of come back okay, but that doesn't mean that the candida/fungus/yeast is not in other parts of your body systemically causing problems. Yeast tend to morph into fungal forms and hide. If you have some in your mouth, you can bet it is other places causing issues subclinically. I would treat it appropriately regardless, and you may see ssome if not all of your symptoms subside. It can't hurt.

OP
H

Healthiskey

Your symptoms are indicative of fungal overgrowth. Your gut tests may of come back okay, but that doesn't mean that the candida/fungus/yeast is not in other parts of your body systemically causing problems. Yeast tend to morph into fungal forms and hide. If you have some in your mouth, you can bet it is other places causing issues subclinically. I would treat it appropriately regardless, and you may see ssome if not all of your symptoms subside. It can't hurt.
How would it best be treated? I'll research myself anyways but can you give some input on how i should treat it?

OP
H

Healthiskey

From what I've read most people are deficient in Mg, and it's pretty damn important for overall health since it's required for so many biological functions inside the body. A lot of your symptoms sound like the result of Mg deficiency. I'd suggest trying a good Mg supplement like magnesium glycinate or magnesium taurate, and of course magnesium rich "Peaty" foods. Here's just one link to consider based off what your originally posted:

Thanks for the info i will start supplementing magnesium and see if it helps.

marcar72

Thanks, how long do you think it would take to see improvements once i start supplementing?

You'll notice some things change right away probably, then some things might take a few weeks to a few months to resolve depending on how systemic the issues are.

Hugh Johnson

Try this. Eat one meal a day with no protein. Not even potatoes or brown rice. You could even do the two 48 hour no protein at all fast. The idea is to take down some of the bacteria that break down proteins into ammonia.

aquaman

I think you’re meant to be on Curezone

Dave Clark

I think you’re meant to be on Curezone
Well, I didn't mean to sound like some type of forum wacko, but these are some things I experienced and learned for myself regarding the yeast/fungus issues. Not saying it is responsible for everything (like Doug Kaufman would), but when someone has an issue in one part of the body, it is a clue that it could be somewhere else causing problems that aren't apparent and visible. Best to just treat as if there is a problem even if there isn't, natural remedies won't hurt if done right.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals