No One Seems To Have An Answer?

OP
H

Healthiskey

Try this. Eat one meal a day with no protein. Not even potatoes or brown rice. You could even do the two 48 hour no protein at all fast. The idea is to take down some of the bacteria that break down proteins into ammonia.
Do you think the ammonia is the main cause of all my symptoms or just a symptom of something else?

OP
H

Healthiskey

From that article I posted earlier:

"The byproducts of Candida albicans include ethanol, uric acid and ammonia, but the most important is acetaldehyde."

https://www.thecandidadiet.com/candida-magnesium-deficiency/
Do you have any tips for the physical appearance side of my symptoms? They make me really self conscious because when my healths low i look like i have the biggest hangover anyone has ever had. My face is puffy from what i assume is water retention, my skin is paler, the whites of my eyes are greyish and bloodshot and puffy, my lips are thinner and my hair is dry and straw-like. If i could get rid of those i could at least go out and function properly even if i still feel crappy.

marcar72

Do you have any tips for the physical appearance side of my symptoms?

Again, magnesium. You could also check your salt and potassium intake to see if they're adequate. From what I've read magnesium is the macro nutrient responsible for making sure all the other macro nutrients are in they're proper place and behaving normally.

OP
H

Healthiskey

Again, magnesium. You could also check your salt and potassium intake to see if they're adequate. From what I've read magnesium is the macro nutrient responsible for making sure all the other macro nutrients are in they're proper place and behaving normally.
Will it take longer to work on the skin and water retention issues?

Jon

Pain over liver and gallbladder, low back pain, pain between shoulder blades?

You probably have gallstones. Those are all tell tale signs.

OP
H

Healthiskey

Pain over liver and gallbladder, low back pain, pain between shoulder blades?

You probably have gallstones. Those are all tell tale signs.
The pain is barely there i should of mentioned. It's usually just like a feeling of pressure over it but sometimes it can be a bit painful but nothing extreme.

Jon

The pain is barely there i should of mentioned. It's usually just like a feeling of pressure over it but sometimes it can be a bit painful but nothing extreme.

Doesn't have to be extreme. I'm not saying gallstones are the root cause of your issues overall, just saying that the three symptoms you described are textbook gallstone pain.

OP
H

Healthiskey

Doesn't have to be extreme. I'm not saying gallstones are the root cause of your issues overall, just saying that the three symptoms you described are textbook gallstone pain.
Alright i'll look into it thanks

marcar72

Will it take longer to work on the skin and water retention issues?

Probably wouldn't take that much time I would guess. It's been said by many that if they had to choose just one supplement that they could keep above all others, it would be magnesium. It's that fundamental to health. Most other nutrients are more ubiquitous through smart food choices, with the exception of maybe vitamin K2. Also, if you're eating "Peaty" with lots of diary then that's all the more magnesium you'll need to balance out the calcium/magnesium ratio which some believe to ideally be 2/1 - 1/1.

Trix

How about a small pinch of Flowers of Sulfur taken by mixing with a small amount of water and swishing in the mouth, or taking a pinch with some honey and swallowing? Natrum sulphuricum is a homeopathic medicine for water retention...it is something to read up on. It is related to liver gall bladder issues and many more symptoms. Cook or saute some onions with each meal. Eat plenty of cholesterol foods. Oysters would be on the top of the list for their nutrients. Just remember the body is amazing and it is doing what it is doing to help you. @Healthiskey

OP
H

Healthiskey

Can you describe what you typically eat in a day?

You mentioned some things but didn’t go into too many specifics.
For the past few weeks i've been eating mainly cereal like cheerios, yhogurt, pasta, bread, bolognaise, wraps with vegetables and chicken and cheese in it, peanut butter, rice cakes, milk, chocolate, curry, rice. I know that's not the healthiest food choices but if i try to eat healthy my health flares up. This is why i think my body isn't able to detox properly because if i changed that diet to something healthier like cutting out white bread and eating more vegetables i'd get lower back pain, liver pressure, anger... etc. I can tell my liver is struggling i even start looking like an alcoholic. I know that might sound weird but i do. My face gets puffier and bloated and my skin gets red and dry and flaky.

rei

Try start drinking as much coffee as you can before feeling ill. It gives a good indication how well your liver works. It also detoxifies and regenerates the liver. Skip breakfast and start drinking as soon as you wake up. This lets the liver rest as it does not need to process breakfast, and reserves energy for the beneficial processes coffee kickstarts. Additionally taurine is very good for helping the liver and digestion.

Glassy

For the past few weeks i've been eating mainly cereal like cheerios, yhogurt, pasta, bread, bolognaise, wraps with vegetables and chicken and cheese in it, peanut butter, rice cakes, milk, chocolate, curry, rice. I know that's not the healthiest food choices but if i try to eat healthy my health flares up. This is why i think my body isn't able to detox properly because if i changed that diet to something healthier like cutting out white bread and eating more vegetables i'd get lower back pain, liver pressure, anger... etc. I can tell my liver is struggling i even start looking like an alcoholic. I know that might sound weird but i do. My face gets puffier and bloated and my skin gets red and dry and flaky.

Healthy is a very subjective term. Around here vegetables aren’t generally seen as healthy (other than raw carrot salad and well cooked potatoes).

Best place to detox first would be your bowels. Try eating a grated carrot or two each day for a week and see how you feel.

TNT

Detoxing has been a huuuge issue for me. I'm now in a place where I think I've rightfully earned the title Detox Queen. My favorite detox methods:

1) Coffee enemas (use Bulletproof coffee, because most coffee has mold mycotoxins in it)
2) Far infrared sauna (you can purchase a cheap one for about $200 on Amazon)
3) Castor oil packs on your liver

OP
H

Healthiskey

Update- My symptoms were reduced when i had a bad stomach bug and a cold. I don't know if that was the reason for it as i also ate some junk food too which usually makes the symptoms less intense too.

L_C

The reason why i believe this is because now the healthier i eat and the more good stuff i do like increasing my vegetable intake, cutting out alcohol, cutting out processed foods and exercising makes my health worse.

Often time detoxing can actually make you feel worse. You will feel worse before you get better. So, don't stop with healthier choices. Somebody mentioned magnesium which I agree a lot. The best so far Mg I found is Remag made by Carolyn Dean. Sulfur is also excellent detoxifier. You can take MSM with Vitamin C (like Billy's Infinity C). Another great detoxification is sodium thiosulfate taken with Vitamin C and Mg. I would strongly suggest starting with 1/4 tsp of Sodium Thiosulfate (pentahydrate) and build it up. More on this here:

Stay away from sugar because that's the candida food. If you are anytime on antibiotics make sure to take probiotics. Research candida and turpentine. I never took turpentine but from research lot of people swear by it. Also take minerals. Super important. I used to take Carolyn Dean Remyte which helped me alot with thyroid and sugar metabolism. Now I make my own mineral supplement.

Hope it helps.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals