Talk to me about reversing HPA axis dysfunction!

OP
I'm.No.One

I'm.No.One

I don’t have any specific suggestions but I wanted to say that I have a similar history to you and healing has taken me 3+ years after the damage I did. Hang in there. Sounds like you’re doing a lot of amazing things for your body.
Thank you, I know it will take time I just am trying to find a way to continue functioning while I heal kinda deal.

SamYo123

Try spending as much time in a fully physical relaxed state as possible.. It's not enough to just sit down and think that now you're relaxed. Instead, try to intentionally relax every muscle in your body as much as possible. See how every time you let the exhalation passively fall out of your lungs (no muscular effort required), you will relax further. If you do it right, soon you will feel a warm and pleasing tingling/buzz in your extremities and possibly elsewhere in your body. You will be in a state of enhanced oxygenation and parasympathetic activation, which is very conducive to healing the adrenals and will lower your stress even outside the sessions. Try to do at least 20 mins twice a day.
Magnesium hot baths with redlight shining over?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals