Female- Sky high DHEA / Flipped Cortisol / low testosterone...so much more.

machevelle

Did you get Trace elements hair test? They have reliable program in the lab report(and supplements are ok quality) but it just takes a long time you need like 2 years min. (Like 5-7 tests and programs)

I think you are reading your hair test wrong. Zinc is high because zinc = cortisol and copper is biounavailble because of this. Oysters are high in copper also btw. Sodium/Potassium is probably kidney or thyroid and calcium you might have insulin resitance beause of cortisol.

I doubt you are in a position to eat high fat and high copper(OJ), high calcium. That would be if you're very acidic, hyperthyroid (Peat needs to pump t3, thyroid meds and sun to maintain). Your best bet would be often small meals with protein chicken, turkey, lamb, beef, egg(try egg whites), lima beans, green beans etc. But trace elements will sort you out, but in my opinion you're doing more harm now than good.

The hair test doesnt work like you see whats low and you add that. You can basically see image of how you systems are balanced (ratios) and then in case of trace elements they build them up one by one. For example they see problems with glucose clearance / insulin they give you foods and chromium + B6. Yes peat says chromium is estrogenic, but that doenst matter what the immidate response is since your trying to raise your baseline health and this is a good way to do that its just slow.

bornamachine

Please througly list all details concerning your mold infested home, duration of stay, symptoms, discovery, etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals