Kombucha is having positive energy effects on me

freyasam

Oh gosh I felt terrible all day freyasam! Thank you for giving me the benefit of the doubt ?
Sorry you felt bad! You're right, it's hard to convey meaning through text. Maybe I was too sensitive. I've gotten a lot of flak over the years because I still have major health problems and am fat despite working so hard on my health, and people assume I'm just not doing the right thing.(whether in Peat groups or elsewhere.) I misunderstood your words. Take care.

Sorry you felt bad! You're right, it's hard to convey meaning through text. Maybe I was too sensitive. I've gotten a lot of flak over the years because I still have major health problems and am fat despite working so hard on my health, and people assume I'm just not doing the right thing.(whether in Peat groups or elsewhere.) I misunderstood your words. Take care.
I had a time in my 20's that I was very underweight and boney, and was constantly accused of being bulemic or anorexic. It was frustrating and hurtful for them to assume that when I was eating far more than them!

freyasam

I had a time in my 20's that I was very underweight and boney, and was constantly accused of being bulemic or anorexic. It was frustrating and hurtful for them to assume that when I was eating far more than them!
That sounds hard. People should keep their judgment about others' bodies to themselves! Most people have no idea how complicated health is and they have a simplistic view about what our bodies "should" be.

That sounds hard. People should keep their judgment about others' bodies to themselves! Most people have no idea how complicated health is and they have a simplistic view about what our bodies "should" be.
I so agree! Have a great day freyasam ?

Amazoniac

- Recent Evidence of the Beneficial Effects Associated with Glucuronic Acid Contained in Kombucha Beverages

1645284687996.png

However..

- The fate of sodium glucuronate and glucuronolactone in man

Inaut

Vins7

I have heard so many people say fermented foods help them, including people with ME/CFS. I've been eating Peat-inspired for 7 years and still pretty bad off from ME/CFS. And I take 0.75 cynomel and 0.85 cynoplus daily (that's a fairly large dose at nearly 3 grains).

I have been wanting to make some sauerkraut or kombucha, but I simply do not have the energy to do that kind of exertion. It's already a struggle to do daily tasks. And yes, I eat a carrot salad daily, liver weekly, and shellfish weekly, plenty of carbs and protein. Vitamin D level is high, too. Oh, and I am obese. I don't know if Peat's stuff helps everyone with ME/CFS.
What marker for vitamin D did your doctor use for measuring It? People with overweight could need really more vitamin D because most is not available for the body.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals