Low Energy, Headaches, Memory, Hair Problems. Help

DevilHands

My energy is seriously bad. Even if I just slept, I would constantly feel tired and want to sleep again. I first found out about Peat through Danny Roddy when I am actually trying to fix my hair. Now though since Ive been going out on dates. I want to fix my energy as well, rather than showing the girl I am interested in that I am always tired and look uninterested to her. I also hate that I am so fatigue that I look spaced out all the time when I am with her.

I found that every single time when it hits 3pm. I almost always have to sleep/nap or I can get really cranky. Even then my energy all throughout the day is bad.

I have been trying to eat Peat for about 2 or 3 months now. Pretty close to what Danny Roddy's diet is through his youtube except that I will have white rice and pork rib soup for lunch and Ill have other types of meat and rice for dinner as well. I've been using coconut oils for cooking. Trying to lower PUFA intake.

A liter of Orange Juice
A liter of Sugared Milk
carrot salad before lunch

are basically my staples as well.

My morning basal temp is about 35.6-36 degrees celcius. Which probably means I have poor glycogen storage at night and even if trying to Peat. I still havent been able to bring it up to a good 36.5.

Now that I am on vacation since its Christmas with my family. I have to end up cheating. The fact that Ive been going out on dates at least once a week means I have to cheat as well when I go home.

I really need help. Any advice, to improve my energy quickly and my hair as well.

aquaman

Unfortunately there's no quick fix. It should easily taken 6-12 months to see real, lasting improvements. If you are looking for a quick fix or magic pill, look somewhere else.

The whole forum is about improving metabolism, which means higher temperatures, deeper sleep, faster heart rate, more energy, better moods etc.

There are many, many threads. After years, many/most of us are still searching.

Things like eating more, eating regularly (eg 7.30am/11am/2pm/5pm, 7pm) and at the same times each day, eating more food earlier in the day, eating less liquids and more "real" food, eating sufficient protein (120+ grams for a man), getting enough light, doing sufficient exercise/movement, etc etc, all help. Juices make me worse for example. Your mindset and beliefs will be equally important to work on.

Experimenting with T3 and/or a T3/T4 combo will help, IF you eat enough good quality food. Don't take "experimental" supplements, or at least not until you have food dialled in.

OP
D

DevilHands

Oh, less liquids? Aren't Danny Roddy/Ray Peat's staples mostly liquid?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals