Struggling With Energy

Hey all!

Have been on a peat like diet for a few weeks now. Eating more seafood, increasing sugar intake, drinking milk, drinking oj, increasing sodium intake, taking thyroid regularly, taking magnesium baths + baking soda baths, increasing protein intake.

However the one thing that still remains which drives me crazy sometimes and can be extremely frustrating is my energy levels. The crazy thing is is I have had my tsh, and t4 tested and they came back well.( I had these tested a month - 2 months ago.) After testing with normal thyroid levels I still was tired - basically like a zombie.

I believe what I have to be some sort of adrenal fatigue...however I am at a stand still. I don't know where to go from here and am open to ideas.

Now I have seen another thread on here where Haidut commented and said to Increase sodium intake to help out adrenals. I have tried this and still no luck...

Thank you in advance for answers!

Bodhi

What are youre exact labs?

My TSH is around 5 and according to my doc it's fine but in Peat's world this can cause a raise in stress hormones leading to low cortisol state in the end...

With your diet and good Thyroid labs, adrenals have not much to do ...

If all labs are fine, check your 8 hour saliva cortisol , try how you go on B12

OP
Elchapchapchapo
Earlier this year back in Feburary I had my t4 and tsh tested and they came back as:
T4- 6.5
TSH- 6.41

And had them retested recently and they came back as
T4 - 6.8
TSH - 1.74

I currently take a B complex actually. I also have to drink a few cups of coffee to really have a good energy level.

natedawggh

Hey all!

Have been on a peat like diet for a few weeks now. Eating more seafood, increasing sugar intake, drinking milk, drinking oj, increasing sodium intake, taking thyroid regularly, taking magnesium baths + baking soda baths, increasing protein intake.

However the one thing that still remains which drives me crazy sometimes and can be extremely frustrating is my energy levels. The crazy thing is is I have had my tsh, and t4 tested and they came back well.( I had these tested a month - 2 months ago.) After testing with normal thyroid levels I still was tired - basically like a zombie.

I believe what I have to be some sort of adrenal fatigue...however I am at a stand still. I don't know where to go from here and am open to ideas.

Now I have seen another thread on here where Haidut commented and said to Increase sodium intake to help out adrenals. I have tried this and still no luck...

Thank you in advance for answers!
You need saturated fat in your diet. "Seafood" is not a Peat diet. Fish fat is extremely bad for energy. Shellfish also have this fat and need to be outdone with generous amounts of dairy butter and coconut oil. I prefer butter, like 1/4 lb of it a day.

OP
Elchapchapchapo
Woo - its been a minute since I've posted here.

Have seen major improvements as of late. One of the biggest things was increasing my amount of calories daily. I know way backkkk I was maybe coming in the ranges of 2000 daily if that. I am now consuming a minimum of 3k daily. I feel like I am eating/drinking constantly lol.The easiest things for me of late has been using all the time in my day vs trying to find windows to cram in a whole bunch of food. I can graze all day and hit the goal of 3k. Increasing the amount of carbs has also been huge. I was totaling atleast 350gs a day of carbs

Thank God for supplements like whey/casein protein ( i am aware peat doesn't like them). These things make it easy to hit goal of 100 g's a day. I also know now that in the past my protein intake was very low. I can't imagine more than 60g a day.

So am atleast up and flying to a certain degree!

I also recently bought ritanserin, tyromix, pansterone, nicianmide, thiamine, methylene blue and have been experimenting with them. A huge thing for me here is I am supplementing on a specific interval. I have chosen 4 hour intervals for the time being and running on that. After recently digging through the email exchanges on Peatarian I found out that the thyroid releases every hour or 4hours (can't remember 100% at the moment) in a dose of mcg. I figured if supplementing I should do the same.

Last thing I use frequently is heat...taking hot showers, epsom salt baths, and the sauna!. I believe in the power of heat through these things.

Anyways thank you guys for your earlier replies.

I defintely need to have tests done and for the the life of me don't know why I've been putting them off. Anyway just sharing whats been up...it may be a bit much but this is one place I can talk like this and enjoy that lol.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals