Coffee Makes Me Tired

marko9437

Maybe coffee isn't for me. Never drank coffee in my life, but started recently because Danny Roddy thinks it might be good for hair loss prevention.

When I do drink it, it just gives me pain behind the eyes. There is a kind of energy boost but just a physical one, I feel like I might do an extra pushup or two, but mentally it actually makes me feel like I've been awake for longer than I actually have been. Makes it more difficult to think and to focus.

It's a kind of manic energy over a more tired state. Doesn't seem like something that would help with my productivity (unless I'm digging a ditch).

Also I heard it said coffee drinkers have a harder time mustering energy without coffee, so maybe I shouldn't start with this.

Maybe coffee isn't for me. Never drank coffee in my life, but started recently because Danny Roddy thinks it might be good for hair loss prevention.

When I do drink it, it just gives me pain behind the eyes. There is a kind of energy boost but just a physical one, I feel like I might do an extra pushup or two, but mentally it actually makes me feel like I've been awake for longer than I actually have been. Makes it more difficult to think and to focus.

It's a kind of manic energy over a more tired state. Doesn't seem like something that would help with my productivity (unless I'm digging a ditch).

Also I heard it said coffee drinkers have a harder time mustering energy without coffee, so maybe I shouldn't start with this.
I felt a bit like that too drinking coffee until switched to organic coffee and added lots of sugar to it. They say potatoes and coffee are our most toxic foods in America.

GreenTrails

I never drank coffee in my life until the last few years, and I think I feel better without it. Nothing wrong with that!

Michael Mohn

I add sugar, gelatin, taurin, milk, a pinch of salt. Some people think coffee lowers their blood sugar too much and having their first cup 1-2 hour after breakfast helps them to avoid the crash.

P.S. There's a search function for the forum and it's worth checking for existing threads and add your posts there, avoiding a bulk of empty threads. I think this coffee subject has been asked already a 1000 times.

So potatoes are no good anymore? :cry:
Potatoes are very good if they are organic. When people think about organic, they think it is an all or nothing situation, which is not true. Tropical fruits and avocados have next to no pesticides used, because nothing really attacks those thicker skinned fruits. I adhere to the "Dirty Dozen" and "Clean Fifteen" list, which changes yearly according to weather and ever changing pest problems. I have a friend that said she couldn't eat oranges or strawberries without getting bad stomach aches and little blisters in her mouth, but when I suggested it may be the pesticides causing those issues she retested those two things with organic and now can eat them without a problem.

Attachments

• 20210523_114236.jpg
    20210523_114236.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 22
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals