A Wish For More Energy

Dr. B

Take a gram of TUDCA everyday for a month.
Your liver will have been purged.

Then go about eating whatever you want.

Repeat when next blocage comes in a few years.

Don't go on living like a monk when you can live a pleasant life and take supplements.
Which brand of tudca? Does it matter if its natural sourced or synthetically made. Apparent tudca supplements were often made from bear liver. But it can also be made in a lab now

Santosh

Which brand of tudca? Does it matter if its natural sourced or synthetically made. Apparent tudca supplements were often made from bear liver. But it can also be made in a lab now

TUDCA is TUDCA.

Just buy it in bulk and cap it yourself.

yoyo123

Take a gram of TUDCA everyday for a month.
Your liver will have been purged.

Then go about eating whatever you want.

Repeat when next blocage comes in a few years.

Don't go on living like a monk when you can live a pleasant life and take supplements.
That's the main thing I've been taking to fix the bile flow. It takes longer than a month though for it to fully do its job if you have gallbladder issues. You have to take it for 6 months - 2 years for it to dissolve any possible gallstones. I've been taking it for 5 months and I'm gradually feeling better and better due to less solid stuff in the liver/gallbladder.

Dr. B

That's the main thing I've been taking to fix the bile flow. It takes longer than a month though for it to fully do its job if you have gallbladder issues. You have to take it for 6 months - 2 years for it to dissolve any possible gallstones. I've been taking it for 5 months and I'm gradually feeling better and better due to less solid stuff in the liver/gallbladder.
Have you been using tudca? What did you notice?

Years back on the supplements subreddit there was extensive discussion on how tudca is the best liver cleaning supplement out there. I think they even said UDCA alone is enough since we make taurine but it doesn’t seem most brands offer udca. A lot of people used to use milk thistle for liver repair including bodybuilders to try to heal the liver. Tudca is supposed to be better. Milk thistle is estrogenic I believe

yoyo123

Have you been using tudca? What did you notice?

Years back on the supplements subreddit there was extensive discussion on how tudca is the best liver cleaning supplement out there. I think they even said UDCA alone is enough since we make taurine but it doesn’t seem most brands offer udca. A lot of people used to use milk thistle for liver repair including bodybuilders to try to heal the liver. Tudca is supposed to be better. Milk thistle is estrogenic I believe
I've been taking it for 7 months. I've been noticing a better metabolism/hormone balance over time through better bile flow. But it's slow progress, unfortunately fixing gallbladder issues takes a while. It's the gold standard supplement for bile flow, UDCA/TUDCA is the only thing that's prescribed for possibly dissolving gallstones.

I think milk thistle is more for lowering liver fat, not specifically for bile flow although it still helps as it's a bitter. So it depends on if you're more interested in fixing liver fat or fixing bile flow. For me I don't have any concerning liver fat, I'm focused on fixing the gallbladder. For bodybuilders I'm not sure what happens to them, does whatever they take stop their bile flow or does it make their liver more fatty?

Kyle970

I understand beets are high oxalate/ N.Oxide evil food but they get bile flowing like nothing else. I rotate radishes, artichokes; then asparagus, parsley for more cleansing.

Healthseeker

@GreekDemiGod
I read through your thread, and if your training with gut disbiosis. I would try hydroxy methlybuterate. (HMB). Its something i wish i would have tried while training with that problem. But i didn't find it till later. It definitely had an immediate improvement on stool. It heals the lining, to a good extent. I had predominantly loose stool, tho.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals