A Wish For More Energy

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

Some points made by G. Smith:

1. The importance of having 2-3 daily bowel movements. Soluble fiber should be lowered if it causes constipation. Tweak the diet until you get frequent bowel movements is no. 1 priority.
2. Regarding Testosterone, he says that low T is basically caused by toxicity (VA, copper..?), and minerals/ nutrient deficiencies. Is against using herbs and Test boosters. Your body doesn't have a Tonkgat Ali (replace with whatever herb) deficiency. And I resonate with this, makes a lot of sense.

I tried 100mg Niacin today pre-workout, and 200mg post-workout and before sauna, didn't feel anything from it.
Energy have been rough this week, didn't feel good. And I've been kinda depressed too.
I realized I also have some degree of GERD/ heartburn/ silent reflux on top of my SIBO, for a long time I've stopped paying attention to it, I learned to live with it, and the bloating/ SIBO was bothering me much more. But I will pay attention more to it. I've been waking up with a bitter/ sour/ metallic taste in my mouth. It's probably acid/ bile reflux.

Vileplume

@GreekDemiGod just wanted to say they our experiences and symptoms seem very similar. I have had GERD and SIBO both for a long time and also recently started paying more attention to the reflux. I believe the reflux is responsible for the white tongue that many of us have.

I think whatever ends up helping one of us will help both of us.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

200-300mg of Niacin gives me the flush, but other than that, I can't distinguish other effects it's having.
Magnesium Oxide 1g before bed is very helpful in promoting bowel movements in the morning.
My tolerance for beans (red kidney) and oats is increasing, I've eaten them daily for the past 3 weeks. Flatulence has reduced. There is some truth to the saying that the microbiome adapts if you eat a food long-enough on a regular basis.
I've been waking up with headaches on a scale of 3-4 out of 10. I've had them before though, Thinking it might be detox.

Recently, I've considered that I might have low bile, but I don't get effects from Taurine, Tudca or Ox Bile.
TUDCA did made my stool more brown, but no other effects.

InChristAlone

Activated charcoal for the headaches.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

3 weeks on low VA

Things have stagnated. I don't feel better, don't feel worse either. Struggling a bit with depression, lack of zest for life more than before.
Low VA diet makes me feel low dopamine.

Last edited:

Hidden49

3 weeks on low VA

Things have stagnated. I don't feel better, don't feel worse either. Struggling a bit with depression, lack of zest for life more than before.
Lol that was quick, the low vitamin A people will tell you this is just a detox though...

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Lol that was quick, the low vitamin A people will tell you this is just a detox though...
It's not a straight up process, there are dips along the way as the liver starts clearing out. The big results like major increase of testosterone do not start happening until year 2 and 3 for some.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

I just realised that coffee really is pro-dopaminergic and mood enhancer.
Last 2 weeks, I rarely drank coffee, also ran out of my caffeine pills. And I started becoming unenthusiastic about everything.
Today I took a walk in the city, had a “flat white” (2 shots of espresso and skimmed milk) and really felt that mood/ dopamine high.

Low A diet does feel a bit restrictive, but I can accept that.

Nick

3 weeks on low VA

A few times since lowering vitamin A I got a kind of anhedonic depression feeling, and each time it went away immediately if I was able to get my bowels moving. In one case I had to use an enema and the feeling went away immediately after passing bright orange liquid, so for me I think it was too much detox causing too much retinoids getting dumped in the bowel but not moving out of my body fast enough.

Ben.

A few times since lowering vitamin A I got a kind of anhedonic depression feeling, and each time it went away immediately if I was able to get my bowels moving. In one case I had to use an enema and the feeling went away immediately after passing bright orange liquid, so for me I think it was too much detox causing too much retinoids getting dumped in the bowel but not moving out of my body fast enough.

i have that happen even on regular diets but especially when im on antimicrobials/antibiofilms.

Makes me wonder sometimes if people who are chronicly depressed or have bad mood/energy is from recirculating toxins.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I just realised that coffee really is pro-dopaminergic and mood enhancer.
Last 2 weeks, I rarely drank coffee, also ran out of my caffeine pills. And I started becoming unenthusiastic about everything.
Today I took a walk in the city, had a “flat white” (2 shots of espresso and skimmed milk) and really felt that mood/ dopamine high.

Low A diet does feel a bit restrictive, but I can accept that.
I instruct all my family members to get pooping, that is so crucial to all this. And one of the best things for pooping is potassium. Personally I use potassium chloride and magnesium chloride as a spray on the skin. I also use 50/50 salt I make that have potassium chloride and cream of tarter. And I take potassium gluconate internally. Getting the potassium and magnesium right changes everything.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

This year, I took several courses of antibiotics:
- twice after wisdom teeth removal
- once for a Chlamydia infection
- once I took Rifaximin hoping to cure my dysbiosis.

My constipation has worsened after taking antibiotics. I am able to have regular bowel movements, but only if taking things such as Magnesium Oxide, Cascara. And they are not well formed at all.
Regarding VA, I am not yet entirely convinced it's my main problem. I low key wish "VA as a toxin" theory weren't true. And that I'd be better off pursuing digestive health with probiotics, plant diversity.
I can accept the fact that excess fructose fattened my liver though.
I instruct all my family members to get pooping, that is so crucial to all this. And one of the best things for pooping is potassium. Personally I use potassium chloride and magnesium chloride as a spray on the skin. I also use 50/50 salt I make that have potassium chloride and cream of tarter. And I take potassium gluconate internally. Getting the potassium and magnesium right changes everything.
I will look into it.

@Apple Didn't change how I tolerate it.

Apple

@Apple Didn't change how I tolerate it.
What dosage of rifaximin did you have ?
I see that different dosages are used: 200mg x 3 times per day x 14 days,
also 400mg x (2or 3) times per day x 10 days

I was hoping to suppress gas producing bacteria, that feeds on lactose and bean sugars

TheCalciumCad

I remembered your suggestion. I started shifting to a low VA approach very recently.
Are you still doing low VA?

Naa, I just eat like a normal healthy person now, I broke free from all the weird internet diet models. My issues were never related to diet anyway I was just slightly hyper adrenal from under eating and coffee. I do think I was slightly VA toxic while peating tho but my lifestyle is heavy bluelight like most peoples which makes everything worse.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

My temps have been quite good in the last year. I hit 36.9 C on most days. And I’m not using thyroid. Ideally, I’d like to reach 37.2 C, so there’s still room for improvement.
However, I can’t get my pulse up. On average it’s at 65-70. Only when I drink coffee or wake up with high cortisol, it goes higher.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

One positive aspect is that I've gained back some muscle in the last couple of months. I weigh 180 lbs (82 kg) currently. I'm close to the heaviest I've ever been, 184 lbs.
I made really good progress in the gym since following the Yoke squad (Paul Walker) program. I'm training 4 times per week, I'm recovering well. The emphasis is on "optimal volume", which may be considered low volume, but it's actually not. I'm doing only a few hard sets per workout and growing. Each set is to failure.

15C10D7B-4B41-4FC9-8969-57B849235332.jpeg

Last edited:

Osukhan

def would like to hear more about the Yoke program, I believe you meant to write Paul Carter

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

def would like to hear more about the Yoke program, I believe you meant to write Paul Carter
Yes. It's a monthly membership, 33$/ month. A bit expensive, but I like it and I'm having results with it.

In other news, I'm not really enjoying the Niacin flush. I get tingling sensations in my scalp, and they're a bit uncomfortable. And the heat rush. It's tolerable, don't get me wrong. But it doesn't feel "healthy", it feels like a stress reaction.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
In other news, I'm not really enjoying the Niacin flush. I get tingling sensations in my scalp, and they're a bit uncomfortable. And the heat rush. It's tolerable, don't get me wrong. But it doesn't feel "healthy", it feels like a stress reaction.
Its a detox reaction and you do not have to take so much where you have to flush.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals