Low Toxin Lifestyle This "Low Toxin & Low Vitamin A" Movement Is All About The Great Awakening

hierundjetzt

Here goes...

First thing in the morning I take 400mg of SAM-E. 30 to 60 minutes later 500mg of niacin, 500mg of NAC, 2,000mg of C, 500mg of L-glutamine. An hour later I take a combination of citrulean malate (2:1 ratio), creatine HCL, pine pollen and arginine in 12 ounces of purified water as a pre-workout. I have a post work-out smoothie that is supplemented with beet root powder, 40g of whey protein, 20g of collagen protein, creatine HCL and pine pollen.

30 to 60 minutes later I take COq10, PQQ, a large dose of E, glucosamine chondrotin.

A few hours prior to bed I take magnesium and zinc.

Throughout the day I will also take 2mg doses of nicotine. Usually three doses a day. If I have a lot of meetings in the day I will take an L-Terozine as well.

I will sometimes also take a borax dose or two if I am not feeling great (usually after air travel) and use chlorine dioxide to help stave off sickness if I feel something coming on.

In the past year I have also started doing a course of ivermectin every 4 months stacked with zeolite.

When I go out to eat I will take a large dose of E and some protease 4 from Ness afterwards.

If the workout load is high during a given week I will do powered aspirin on the weekends with some caffeine.

I know. It's insane. But, I have come to this regiment through years if experimentation and I feel optimal 80% of the time.
@miwatson007 how much zinc (and which form) of zinc do you take daily before bed?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals