Low Toxin Diet Low "vitamin A" & Low Toxin Diet Food List

@3apples555
Hi, I didn't know that celery was rich in oxalate. Is there a recent list on the web that can be viewed and reliable? I know for a fact that chocolate and raw spinach are the highest source probably even after cooking.

Validus

how can zero-fat milk have fat soluble vitamins? honestly it taste like waterr
Another less popular idea; Have you considered that it may be possible your rt3 is high, not solely because of your diet, but because of one of the following: your lifestyle, belief system (conscious or subconscious) about the world/reality placing you in a perpetual state of vigilance?

Nick

@Nick Hi, Cronometer tells me that skimmed milk has 40 mcg of Vitamin A per 100ml. Aside from the fact that each state and producer has an individual difference, if we always consider unfortified milk, could this be a reliable average?
My understanding from what Grant and Garrett have said about this is that the retinoic acid in skimmed milk is not accounted for in the nutrition data that is being used by sites like cronometer, so total retinoid content would be greater than whatever cronometer lists. By how much, I do not know.

The raypeatforum is no more the Ray Peat Forum because people understand fads don't work.

How to identify a fad? Strange things.

Keeping it simple does the job.

What happened with the Ray Peat diet?

It's simply strange, bizarre, can we recognize it?

You guys understood too much liver causes vitamin A toxicity, good.

Let's keep it simple, after all that I have been doing you don't have to scratch your heads much.

The forum has transitioned to a low toxin diet. That's pretty much in the right track.

Just that it is still being overlooked that to avoid toxins one must go to war.

They are being pushed in purpose, can we see that?

And many people have health problems because they have "forever toxins" flowing in their bloodstream.

Is eating carrots going to solve it? Or activated charcoal? Or hick remedies?

No.

Is cleaning the blood going to do it? And let us see what we have been missing out on for our entire lives?

Yes.

How do we get that?

In the meantime you could use blood donations.

Immediately forming armies and securing hemodialysis and therapeutic apheresis.

Ray Peat would be proud of you, little authoritarians.

Yes, that's another thing Ray Peat was wrong about.

Difference between fascism and a good kingship is only moral authority.​

youngsinatra

Have chatted with one person with post-vaccine syndrome with severe CFS use hemodialysis for a total of ~10.000 euros and have seen mediocre results with that.

It’s an expensive treatment…

3apples555

@3apples555
Hi, I didn't know that celery was rich in oxalate. Is there a recent list on the web that can be viewed and reliable? I know for a fact that chocolate and raw spinach are the highest source probably even after cooking.
This is from the Vulvar Pain Foundation which independently tests and this is for 1/2 C raw. If you're drinking the broth or water it's cooked in then oxalates are even more soluble.
Most people should keep oxalates under 50mg for the whole day so this would be considered high. Sally Norton covers this in Toxic Superfoods.

Attachments

• IMG_4209.jpeg
    IMG_4209.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
Have chatted with one person with post-vaccine syndrome with severe CFS use hemodialysis for a total of ~10.000 euros and have seen mediocre results with that.

It’s an expensive treatment…
It could be a lifesaver if done properly.

By the way, it should be as expensive as is getting some box of pills sold everywhere. Apheresis is hemodialysis.

Blood goes out, passes through a filter, goes back to the body. Add electrolytes as needed. Simple as that.

The poisons should be solubilized, that's the key. And the proper filters should be used.

Always go an extra mile in thinking.

This gets discovered, we get riots everywhere and self-defense, self-loving acts, erroneously called coup d'état these days.

purple pill

It could be a lifesaver if done properly.

By the way, it should be as expensive as is getting some box of pills sold everywhere. Apheresis is hemodialysis.

Blood goes out, passes through a filter, goes back to the body. Add electrolytes as needed. Simple as that.

The poisons should be solubilized, that's the key. And the proper filters should be used.

Always go an extra mile in thinking.

This gets discovered, we get riots everywhere and self-defense, self-loving acts, erroneously called coup d'état these days.
Isn't hemodialysis already a very popular treatment for people with failing kidneys?? and these people have treatment 2-3x a week for hours at a time, i don't believe these people are cured or are singing the praises of this treatment, doesn't it just prolong the inevitable at best?

Isn't hemodialysis already a very popular treatment for people with failing kidneys?? and these people have treatment 2-3x a week for hours at a time, i don't believe these people are cured or are singing the praises of this treatment, doesn't it just prolong the inevitable at best?
It is just being used for people with renal problems.

But hemodialysis means to filter and clean the blood. It must do wonders. The key would be in the details.

If it was done properly to people with normal renal function, but poisoned, it should do the trick.

What do I mean by poisoned?

"Autistics", "schizophrenics", people with chronic diseases of any kind.

But the thing is that they must stop getting the vaccines and they must be more careful with the things they consume.

And as I said, it's all about the details. Is the doctor caring about healing the person? Or is a coward that doesn't want to leave his colleagues without job or is afraid of the mafias?

The first would be caring about using the appropriate filters, while the latter may be using no filter at all or something useless, just to make the person believe it just didn't work. And even getting away with her money. @youngsinatra

And the poisons must be solubilized in the blood so to get them out.

It's just about understanding it must be the panacea, and doing the job of thinking a little bit further and not turning back when one tries to dissuade us.

mosaic01

It's just about understanding it must be the panacea, and doing the job of thinking a little bit further and not turning back when one tries to dissuade us.

There is no specific technology that acts as a panacea. That's allopathic thinking that gets people into big trouble. The body is able to do it on it's own. You are on the wrong track, and guided by some kind of desire to start some kind of world revolution coupled with a "I know it all" attitude that imho is a bit out of place here on this forum. Your speeches remind me of politicians agitating others to conform to their ideology. "People should do this or that". Why, because you say so?

Last edited:

FitnessMike

Another less popular idea; Have you considered that it may be possible your rt3 is high, not solely because of your diet, but because of one of the following: your lifestyle, belief system (conscious or subconscious) about the world/reality placing you in a perpetual state of vigilance?
its not that fam

Bozidar

Forum Supporter
There is no specific technology that acts as a panacea. That's allopathic thinking that gets people into big trouble. The body is able to do it on it's own. You are on the wrong track, and guided by some kind of desire to start some kind of world revolution coupled with a "I know it all" attitude that imho is a bit out of place here on this forum. Your speeches remind me of politicians agitating others to conform to their ideology. "People should do this or that". Why, because you say so?
Hey mosaic.
Yeah, for me personally, he creeps me out.
He is a typical Hitler, Mussolini, Castro or any other dictator.
He is just a guy with a very strong spine and in these time of insecurity people are gonna fall for it.
Even more chaos is coming, everybody is gonna panic, he is gonna appear like he knows what he is doing, like he has a solution and people are going to follow him.
That is how every revolution starts.
He is that leader who is going to massacre all the intellectuals who actually have some solutions, just like in soviet union or in any other communist/dictatorial regime.
And its not even him who is going to do it. Its the masses of people who follow him. He is just a guy with spine.
What he doesn't see is that he is the part of the problem.
Revolutions have never brought anything good.
Only bloodshed. The history keeps repeating itself and it's gonna repeat until people decide for reason and stop follow such people like him.
Just my 2 cents...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals