Borderline Hypothyroid, Histamine Intolerance? Leaky Gut? Hydrogen Sulfide SIBO?? Need Help

mostlylurking

1200 mg mag at once, wow.
Did you feel any difference in your digestion from b1?
Re. the B1: Yes, my digestion has normalized. I can swallow, the food doesn't get stuck on the way down, I have enough stomach acid and I can eat meat again, the digestion is working, my poop is normal, usually 2Xday. Complete evacuation.

Motif

Re. the B1: Yes, my digestion has normalized. I can swallow, the food doesn't get stuck on the way down, I have enough stomach acid and I can eat meat again, the digestion is working, my poop is normal, usually 2Xday. Complete evacuation.
Thanks!

Really cool! I'll try increasing my B1 intake. I already supplement 100 mg per day, and it makes me feel great. I just need to find a brand with very few excipients, ideally a national brand( I live in Brazil), since it takes forever( 2 months on average) for imported things to get to me.

mostlylurking

Will Bulk Supplements ship to you? Thiamine HCl (Vitamin B1)
Or Pure Bulk? Thiamine HCl (Vitamin B1)
Yes, it's just that it takes a long time. A while back, I bought about 200 grams of PureBulk's thiamine powder. I think their brand gives me some insomnia though. I found I tolerate Nature's way thiamine a lot better. I never tried any Bulk Supplements' products, maybe I would tolerate them well.

Things are weird with regards to importing stuff now. I ordered haidut's tyronene and tyromix 3 or 4 weeks ago, and it still hasn't arrived. Before the world was turned upside down, any Idea Labs product would arrive in 10 days or even less.

I might just buy a less- than- ideal thiamine from a national brand and try that, because I'm almost running out of b1. Thanks for the suggestions.

mostlylurking

Yes, it's just that it takes a long time. A while back, I bought about 200 grams of PureBulk's thiamine powder. I think their brand gives me some insomnia though. I found I tolerate Nature's way thiamine a lot better. I never tried any Bulk Supplements' products, maybe I would tolerate them well.

Things are weird with regards to importing stuff now. I ordered haidut's tyronene and tyromix 3 or 4 weeks ago, and it still hasn't arrived. Before the world was turned upside down, any Idea Labs product would arrive in 10 days or even less.

I might just buy a less- than- ideal thiamine from a national brand and try that, because I'm almost running out of b1. Thanks for the suggestions.
Dr. Costantini recommends to take all your thiamine supplement before 3:00pm; any later in the day can cause insomnia. Taken earlier in the day thiamine improves sleep. I've found that to be true. Costantini's site: HDT Therapy

Thiamine has a pretty long shelf life; you might consider ordering a larger quantity (like 2 bags of pure powder) and reorder when you open the second bag.

The excipients that are included in national brand capsules aren't good for you. They put them in there to make their equipment run better.

Dr. Costantini recommends to take all your thiamine supplement before 3:00pm; any later in the day can cause insomnia. Taken earlier in the day thiamine improves sleep. I've found that to be true. Costantini's site: HDT Therapy

Thiamine has a pretty long shelf life; you might consider ordering a larger quantity (like 2 bags of pure powder) and reorder when you open the second bag.

The excipients that are included in national brand capsules aren't good for you. They put them in there to make their equipment run better.
I knew b3 lasted for a while, but I was under the impression that vitamin B1 didn't last that long. Good news.

I think I'll order a lot of it then. Probably gonna go with the one from Bulk Supplements. Thanks.

bavy

I appreciate the reply, I went thru the comments, I guess I should go to a gastro and get a breath/stool test for SIBO as well as to see where my micro gut biome is at. Fortunately my situation isn't as bad as these guys, I'd say my biggest problem is simply the body odor, and I'd definitely like to get rid of the brainfog which could be worse but I'd like to nip things in the butt before I'm actually suffering like they are. Its possible I have a poor microbiome, I had appendicitis, plus took antibiotics for ear infections as a kid, etc. I had really bad anxiety after my appendectomy which I'm starting to think was related to that as well as the antibiotics. I'm going to do some more research on antibiotics though if the raw carrot salad/mushrooms don't help.
I solved my body odor with lots of fruits and fruit juice! If I have too much protein without enough carbs, I'll get really stinky. I went from needing to stay inside it was so bad to going deodorant-free.

OP
beeohbeebeewhy
I solved my body odor with lots of fruits and fruit juice! If I have too much protein without enough carbs, I'll get really stinky. I went from needing to stay inside it was so bad to going deodorant-free.
Since I've added more carbs my body odor has become pretty diluted, I've been meaning to go to the farmer's market to buy some fruit but I keep over sleeping :sad . Soon I'll be eating more, I've just been a bit paranoid about pesticides recently and the OJ i've had doesn't seem to agree with me all the time. Its incredible what adding more fruit/sugar will do for body odor, I mean my god it used to be so bad:weary:.

OP
beeohbeebeewhy
Since I've added more carbs my body odor has become pretty diluted, I've been meaning to go to the farmer's market to buy some fruit but I keep over sleeping :sad . Soon I'll be eating more, I've just been a bit paranoid about pesticides recently and the OJ i've had doesn't seem to agree with me all the time. Its incredible what adding more fruit/sugar will do for body odor, I mean my god it used to be so bad:weary:.
My urine’s odor has become very potent and I’ve consistently had foamy/bubbly/oily/cloudy urine the past couple weeks, my body odor has also become worse even though I thought it was improving. I went to Patient First yesterday to get a urine test done and they said I had more ketones than usual in my urine but other than that normal.

Despite upping my carb intake to the high hundreds or two hundreds I’m still having the keto body odor and urine odor, I suspect I may have early signs Type 2 Diabetes or Diabetic Ketoacidosis. I have a few other symptoms associated with these two so i’ll be getting a physical in the next few days to figure it out. I’ll update soon.

OP
beeohbeebeewhy
Sorry for being a little hypochondriac on that last post, I got urine analysis and blood test, doctors said everything was normal except for elevated ketones in the urine.

Not sure if that’s because I unintentionally intermittent fast due to my ***t sleep schedule or some bigger problem. I still have cloudy/foamy urine, not sure if its a problem. Maybe i’ll get a follow up to see if something really is wrong but I seem fine for now.

As for Thiamine, I’ve been trying 100mg of Thiamine HCL every couple days and it definitely helps with mental clarity, eye sight, fatigue, body aches, etc. I got sick the other week and started having full body fatigue and fully body aches for no reason, Thiamine basically shut that down once I tried it.

I think the fact that liver is fairly high in B1 is what made me feel so good after eating it. I’ve read that refined carbs (esp Sugar) and coffee deplete Vitamin B1 and I was wondering what you guys thought about that? Is a B1 megadose a requirement while peating? Thanks again for the B1 recommendation, hope all is well with whoever reads this.

Also I think a big part of controlling body odor is staying hydrated and staying out of ketosis/not fasting, this is what seems to determine what my body odor’s like.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
I knew b3 lasted for a while, but I was under the impression that vitamin B1 didn't last that long. Good news.

I think I'll order a lot of it then. Probably gonna go with the one from Bulk Supplements. Thanks.
Rafael,
Did the B1 hcl from Bulk Supplements also cause insomnia?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals