Low Toxin Lifestyle Detox Ideology is the WORST Toxin, AVOID!

Sebastian B

Forum Supporter
@AOSJ

Hi, yes, I profess the one true traditional Catholic faith, outside of which there is absolutely no salvation. I hold the Sedevacantist position and agree with the Most Holy Family Monastery on all the issues of our time.

3apples555

A doctor of internal disease medicine once advised me to never think about things that have no answer as the body under this immense stress produces a lot of acidic byproducts and poisons itself. I think he is spot on with this advice.
This! Immensely helpful, thanks.

Kyle970

@Tarmander wow, those words hit home. It seems like you are suggesting some symptoms/reactions can be sometimes mental/environment? I can't agree more for my situation.
What are some tips to get out of this state of thinking?
Instead of the inflammation doing the thinking(so true for me).

Wish you still did the podcasts, I binged all episodes when I started following this forum.

Santosh

This isn't about logic, or pushing some kind of hedonism. Or denying that the body detoxifies itself. You aren't understanding it

I was on a "health journey" for years. I posted here regularly. I debated ideas. Ran experiments. And through it all I was dead.

None of this was LIFE. I was a fool until I saw what life was really. When you experience life, the raw energy that moves you, it is like a river that you are either in the flow of, or aren't.

The ideology of detox is anti-life. When you believe it, you are substituting actual life for a counterfeit that promises life but never delivers.

Young people can tap into this river much easier then old people. They can have flow and charisma. It comes naturally to them. They spend their time on the best of things...dance, sex, love, family, community, fulfilling work. I shouldn't have to tell you what is the best of life because humans haven't changed.

This forum is a hospital, sometimes you have to go to a hospital. Get what you need, and get the hell out and start living. Even if you are bed bound, you can find life

I don't think you comprehended what I typed, you are going on with flimsy ideas that have no groundings, almost like you are high.
Can you debate me on tangible elements ?

mosaic01

Young people can tap into this river much easier then old people. They can have flow and charisma. It comes naturally to them. They spend their time on the best of things...dance, sex, love, family, community, fulfilling work. I shouldn't have to tell you what is the best of life because humans haven't changed.

And 20-30 years later they have cancer, diabetes, dementia, heart disease or liver disease and all of their hedonism was in vain. We live in a dying culture. Birth rates are too low to sustain life. No structure will be left to support the energy flow in 50 or 100 years. Between 1980 and 2019 alone, cancer rates have increased by 80%.

There are almost no young people left. They all flock to university cities to have the "time of their life" with parties, drugs, sex, expecting that from age 30 and onwards it will just be a downhill battle, a boring life of routine that is overshadowed by the possibility to die from a debilitating disease at any time.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
My takeaway is that while we definitely can and often do experience some detox it’s important to not let that become our sole (soul) focus.
When I first read Grant’s books there was no mention of detox and it was honestly hard for me to wrap my head around it when Smith first started talking about it. I’ve worked in conventional medicine for 25 years unfortunately which doesn’t really recognize detox very much at all. I personally find taking the middle ground the most helpful by recognizing it may happen but not letting it overtake my life and focus. I just do what I need to do to get through it. Stressing and obsessing about it only makes matters worse for me because then I’m pumping out harmful stress hormones on top of it all. Someone mentioned this already in the thread.
It’s possible to enjoy life without hedonism but with youthful energy that motivates us towards good things.

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

Side bar: Seriously warped analogy but for future reference, if you said, "In Judaism's terms" you'd nail it.
Carry on. ;)
I think it is a good analogy, but this is actually a good distinction, thanks
I don't think you comprehended what I typed, you are going on with flimsy ideas that have no groundings, almost like you are high.
No
@Tarmander wow, those words hit home. It seems like you are suggesting some symptoms/reactions can be sometimes mental/environment? I can't agree more for my situation.
What are some tips to get out of this state of thinking?
Instead of the inflammation doing the thinking(so true for me).

Wish you still did the podcasts, I binged all episodes when I started following this forum.
Jesus helped me a lot. So did Rapamycin, Raw Meat, and EMF avoidance. Trying to change your thinking can be difficult, but environment is destiny. Change that and the thinking will follow. i.e., don't work on a computer all day, get out into the sun, talk to many people and make new relationships. Miracles happen around other people and in movement. It is actually pretty simple once you start, it is just about breaking the thinking that your current suffering will get you to the promised land. It's already here, start living there now. No time to waste.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
This makes me very happy. I was amongst the first to adopt this lifestyle and it was one of the best things I've done. I interviewed both Garrett Smith and the OG Grant Genereux a couple times on my podcast. I am personally convinced this path is correct.
Yep, this is the way. I am absolutely sure of it.

I do agree there is no reason to make yourself suffer with detoxing. There is no reason to push it hard and try to stay in the comfort zone as much as possible.

The "level ups" after a major detox event are simply incredible. But with major detox events there is usually an outside source that sets it off so there is not much you can do to stop it, basically it just has to be ridden out.

Archon

Honestly think the Garrett Smith guy fell into a lot of luck. I don’t think he’s smarter than anybody else. He found the low A thing and things happened for him. Amazing things.

His big 5 minerals are no brainer supps. If you’ve been in health world the last decade or two you’d know these need to go in body as you correct your health.

His tweets on twitter/X are so obnoxious and he says things trying to act like tough guy. He really only has one good idea. And there are much much smarter people that can use that one good idea to help develop approaches for people.

Someone mentioned he said “I don’t look at manganese and iron on htma”…. lol. That’s laughable as these are psycho important minerals. And low iron/ manganese don’t need to be supplemented always when low. I don’t think he has any understanding of HTMA concepts and tries to act like he does. Like he cannot read an htma, has no understanding of it. Many people can. He can’t.

It’s honestly silly I’m writing about this guy on a website. He’s not smart. He’s not special.

But he carried an idea that wasn’t really his own and it became extremely successful for tons of people. I’ll give it to him for that.

It’s kind of like life though. Growing up I was always the leader, the athlete, bright… my future looked stupendous. I had EVERYTHiNg going for me. One health issue leads to a decade of ups and downs then a huge failing time period led to this now bed ridden state for over a year now.

While a family I grew up with- mainly father/son im talking about. Good good people. Very nice and hard working. But not the brightest bulbs in the room. Like you can’t have in depth conversations with them like the higher IQheads. They have one idea for a company/ profession. It’s a major need for the area and boom they’re making 10s of millions of dollars year in year out.

It’s not about being the best all around in this world. You find one thing that works amazing…. It can define you. Even if you’re…. Not that great. This kind of defines this Garrett Smith dude.
this actually sounds spot on to me. I'm curious what kind of approach you follow personally

bruschi11

this actually sounds spot on to me. I'm curious what kind of approach you follow personally
I’m a failure. You can follow my stuff on the iron metabolism thread.

I believe in everything I say now. But I’m just so late to figuring out my own issues. It took me nearly 3 full years to figure things out as things got bad in late summer 2021. A rocky but promising 2022 led to complete failure and severe mitochondrial/ neuro damage in 2023.

The “guru” I follow most over the years and learned the most from is Gbold. I’m sure you’ve heard of him if you’ve been on here awhile.

I was reading Garrett’s posts on X today and I definitely don’t dispute what I wrote above. Just another talking head out there.

Archon

The “guru” I follow most over the years and learned the most from is Gbold. I’m sure you’ve heard of him if you’ve been on here awhile.
I have and found interesting some things from him on Ca/K channels, runners having less hair loss and whatnot. I don't remember much of it tho because I was peating/studying other sources these years.
Also read some crazier and weird stuff from that guy on the forum he used to be admin in. Where in the spectrum would you position him on a paul eck to dr. wilson and other htma gurus graph?
Since you're down the iron rabbithole, talking about blood markers, I recall 5 years ago, in a more WAPF style approach my ferritin was around 50 and my serum iron was on the higher side. Now after a good portion of these years peating (with some carnivore periods) it halved to low serum iron (+-70) and 200 ferritin. What do you think of these?

OP
Tarmander

Tarmander

I’m a failure. You can follow my stuff on the iron metabolism thread.

I believe in everything I say now. But I’m just so late to figuring out my own issues. It took me nearly 3 full years to figure things out as things got bad in late summer 2021. A rocky but promising 2022 led to complete failure and severe mitochondrial/ neuro damage in 2023.

I was reading Garrett’s posts on X today and I definitely don’t dispute what I wrote above. Just another talking head out there.
I remember you from the hackstasis forums back when a lot of you were experimenting with hydrogen water. After following Gbold for so long, what were your conclusions about him?

bruschi11

I remember you from the hackstasis forums back when a lot of you were experimenting with hydrogen water. After following Gbold for so long, what were your conclusions about him?

It was hard for people like me back then. Just not knowing much about biochem health as a whole. He was confusing. I am far more advanced now. I can go on hackstasis and search for terms and understand things like 1000x better today. Having this resource now (hack was down for 2 years) is helping me piece my stuff together quite a bit.

My health recovery in 2017/ 2018 was incredible. I was 28/29 and I went from severe Lyme to clearing that bringing me 50% there. Then I found gbold writing here moved to hack the following 6 months I was incredible. Vibrant. Athlete again for first time in years. A Lyme relapse a year later and antibiotic damage killed me.

Gbold did it all and anyone who says he’s just a mineral balancing guy is completely lost and never followed him. From chelation, to methylation, to minerals, to hormones. He was really good. Far ahead of his time.

I do think there were things he was wrong about. That he did right. Like saying “thyroid comes last.” While he lived in salt water (iodine) and always talked potassium (makes thyroid hormone sensitive).

He talks nadph a ton. And that’s where I’m getting in my battle. Nadph is everything. Glutathione recycling, iron availability. And he’ll tell you it needs FAD. While minerals need to be watched.

Gbold was dangerous cuz people just couldn’t understand everything. we were not advanced enough. You push body chemistry one way another piece goes down. He will tell you that. He knew what he said was dangerous for people to experiment the way he did. He said he ****88 himself up time after time. But he had resources for testing rapidly and he had plenty of money to do so.

He was all about balance though. I talked to Anthony Beck 6-8 months ago. Same ideas. All about balance. But beck goes onto say body is made of carbon hydrogen oxygen nitrogen. And these need to be balanced. Gbold never said this.

bruschi11

I have and found interesting some things from him on Ca/K channels, runners having less hair loss and whatnot. I don't remember much of it tho because I was peating/studying other sources these years.
Also read some crazier and weird stuff from that guy on the forum he used to be admin in. Where in the spectrum would you position him on a paul eck to dr. wilson and other htma gurus graph?
Since you're down the iron rabbithole, talking about blood markers, I recall 5 years ago, in a more WAPF style approach my ferritin was around 50 and my serum iron was on the higher side. Now after a good portion of these years peating (with some carnivore periods) it halved to low serum iron (+-70) and 200 ferritin. What do you think of these?

He has nothing to do with Wilson and Eck. He laughed at Wilson quite a bit. Yes mineral balancing is a big piece he would say but there’s more to it. He didn’t trust people messing around with nutrients… so he’d tell people to try TEI ARL. After my experiences I get it.

Weird iron went low and ferritin high ish. Ferritin being low is issue for me. It stays low as copper stays low. Iron in hair is really big to me (gbold “people get better when iron goes up in hair. And that goes with my history to strong degree.)

End of day I think pyruvate dehydrogenase is a system that needs to work to make iron available . We need to make co2 in order to control oxygen here controlling oxygen allows us to retain iron. Nadph needs to work. This is gbold. Nadph huge. But peat accurate in we need to make co2 .

@bruschi11 gold said calcium/prolactin lowers metabolism but calcium is a strong activator of pyruvate dehydrogenase so it should speed up metabolism.

Makrosky

Seriously? What more tangible is there than dance, sex, love, family, friends and satisfying work?
What is more grounding than that?

@Tarmander hey :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals