Microplastics- They are everywhere. Is it possibble to get rid of them?

Cooper

I am really losing my mind, i stumbled upon the microplastics topic and made some research about it. I am shocked that i learn about it this late in my life.

I am going to cut this very short. If you don't know a lot about it just google it. It wrecks havoc in your system and apparently it accumulates in your organs and tissues. No wonder cancer rates are rising!

You may be inhaling up to 16.2 bits of plastic every hour – the equivalent of an entire credit card every week.
That’s according to a breakthrough 2019 study by a research team in Denmark who opened the floodgates to the idea that microplastics are everywhere – including the air.
IQAir | First in Air Quality

It turns out the microplastics are everywhere even on the air of the highest mountains... I feel so sad and lost after reading this.
How humans and world was so stupid? We literally poisoned ourselves. I just can't believe what i read, this feels like a sick joke. Like we damaged our entire biological system and Earth's air irreversibly, just to make our lives easier a little bir with plastic materials?

After reading this, i quickly researched if it is possible to flush out the microplastics somehow from our bodies and just found this semi beneficial source: HOW TO DETOX FROM PLASTICS AND OTHER ENDOCRINE DISRUPTORS.

So if anyone knows the science of this, please, i wanna know, are we just lost the game and now it is irreversible to detox our bodies from microplastics? I mean if it was possible, the articles say that we literally BREATH them in every bits of air in the planet earth.

Like one must to live in a special sterilized bunker or something to avoid it i think?

I am really losing hope for humanity and my health. I feel like backstabbed. If someone has some expertise about this subject please enlighten me!

We literally have microplastics in our blood right now. And whether our bodies can get rid of them or they just stay in your body permanently and gives you the good old cancer in your 50's or damages your reproductive organs and lowers your Testosterone is just a plausible mystery according to science.

Wish i was born centuries ago.

Last edited:
OP
Cooper

Cooper

I mean is it even possible to get rid of them from your body? Because scientific research doesn't clarify this; that if our bodies can flush them out or not.

We clearly didn't evolve to build a immune or detox system response to microplastics.... But like, do they really stick to our bodies instead of getting urinated or pooped out?

How does this work?

LadyRae

It's possible that our bodies store the plastics in adipose tissue to protect us from them?

Eberhardt

I have no usefull info but one piece of logic. The body can and does get rid of a lot of it. If we inhale 5grams a day and then add all other sources that should be 10 grams maybe a day. 3,6kilos (7-8pounds) a year. And average child of 10 years weighs a bit over 36 kilos. If we didnt get rid of any all 10 year old kids would be solid plastic 100% in a few years.

DaikonRadish

Yeah its a very sad topic unfortunately you can't get rid of them as they are already in most peoples cells and blood. Since plastic is estogenic, the only chance we can fight it is by either storing in fat tissue, pooping it out (high fiber), sweating it out, also most men in the future will need TRT and will need to have their testicles replaced eventually with pig testicles, or lab grown testicles/stem cells.

OP
Cooper

Cooper

I have no usefull info but one piece of logic. The body can and does get rid of a lot of it. If we inhale 5grams a day and then add all other sources that should be 10 grams maybe a day. 3,6kilos (7-8pounds) a year. And average child of 10 years weighs a bit over 36 kilos. If we didnt get rid of any all 10 year old kids would be solid plastic 100% in a few years.
Hahaha that made me laugh but seriously, this topic is depressing...

I can't believe we did this to planet and to ourselves.. I am not sure if the data is correct but they say it is everywhere, in our food, water, air, soil...
Like i really can't believe how we
didn't see this coming as thr human race. This is very concerning for our cellular health.

piro444

Can you get it by touching?
I feel a difference when I use a Mac and when I use a pc made out of plastic
Same goes for my iPhone vs other phones with plastic casing
Not a huge tech guy, I know some people prefer one over the other, but maybe that’s a factor

OP
Cooper

Cooper

Can you get it by touching?
I feel a difference when I use a Mac and when I use a pc made out of plastic
Same goes for my iPhone vs other phones with plastic casing
Not a huge tech guy, I know some people prefer one over the other, but maybe that’s a factor
There are a lot of info about microplastics on web, but i don't think you can get them by touching. However, you already have them as our air is filled with them.

This is really depressing to think of.
It can damage our endocrine system and cellular health, gut health over the years.

I hope someone who is working in science or medical field can enlighten us in this forum, my main question is whether we can flush them out from our system (If so, how?) or do they stay inside of us forever?

AL Maverick

Maybe Zeolite? It cleans a lot of things out of the body and environment. I did a quick google search and so far nothing about Zeolite and micoplastics. It may be worth checking into. I'm actually wondering if Zeolite will remove the PUFA's in the blood. I think it might.

OP
Cooper

Cooper

ya i would imagine that dryer vents across the world blow a little plastic into the air as clothes breakdown
It's not just that, google microplastics and you will blown away, they are like everywhere according to what i have read! I wonder how are we gonna cleanse our bodies from this.

LadyRae

It's not just that, google microplastics and you will blown away, they are like everywhere according to what i have read! I wonder how are we gonna cleanse our bodies from this.
This would be a good question for Danny and Georgi on their next podcast....Do people post questions on Danny's substck?

joaquin

If blood donations help with forever chemicals, maybe it works with microplastics.

frankmp0

I am really losing my mind, i stumbled upon the microplastics topic and made some research about it. I am shocked that i learn about it this late in my life.

I am going to cut this very short. If you don't know a lot about it just google it. It wrecks havoc in your system and apparently it accumulates in your organs and tissues. No wonder cancer rates are rising!

You may be inhaling up to 16.2 bits of plastic every hour – the equivalent of an entire credit card every week.
That’s according to a breakthrough 2019 study by a research team in Denmark who opened the floodgates to the idea that microplastics are everywhere – including the air.
IQAir | First in Air Quality

It turns out the microplastics are everywhere even on the air of the highest mountains... I feel so sad and lost after reading this.
How humans and world was so stupid? We literally poisoned ourselves. I just can't believe what i read, this feels like a sick joke. Like we damaged our entire biological system and Earth's air irreversibly, just to make our lives easier a little bir with plastic materials?

After reading this, i quickly researched if it is possible to flush out the microplastics somehow from our bodies and just found this semi beneficial source: HOW TO DETOX FROM PLASTICS AND OTHER ENDOCRINE DISRUPTORS.

So if anyone knows the science of this, please, i wanna know, are we just lost the game and now it is irreversible to detox our bodies from microplastics? I mean if it was possible, the articles say that we literally BREATH them in every bits of air in the planet earth.

Like one must to live in a special sterilized bunker or something to avoid it i think?

I am really losing hope for humanity and my health. I feel like backstabbed. If someone has some expertise about this subject please enlighten me!

We literally have microplastics in our blood right now. And whether our bodies can get rid of them or they just stay in your body permanently and gives you the good old cancer in your 50's or damages your reproductive organs and lowers your Testosterone is just a plausible mystery according to science.

Wish i was born centuries ago.
I wouldn't worry about it too much. Using detox strategies, hormesis, carrot + glucaric acid + sauna, and nutritional AIs like vitamin e and aspirin, you can get your estrogen low to the point that it doesn't matter. Just lower your exposure as much as you possibly can, and then once there's nothing more that you can do to lower your exposure, relax and don't stress out because the small amount of estrogenic activity caused by them can be negated by the things I mentioned above. I personally became super neurotic about these things and actually wrote out a list of like 250+ different endocrine disruptors, but when I got my hormones tested I realized I had 20 pg/ml, and that was before I added in carrots, estrogen detoxes, better sleep, and vitamin E, so it's probably on the low end now.

You can definitely coexist with these things and don't need to worry too much. Just focus on detoxing estrogen and reducing your exposure.