I Accidently Inhaled Cannabis Oil Fume And Feeling Tense In The Head

TreasureVibe

Hi all, so my brother was making cannabis oil to treat his dog who suffers from multiple tumors in her body, we live in the Netherlands so it was not very hard to make.

As he showed me it, I inhaled quite some of the fumes that came off it, and now feel very tense and confused in the head. What can I do, to detox these effects?

Thanks!

DaveFoster

Many people report diminished effects from marijuana by eating calorically dense foods, particularly those with carbohydrate.

Pregnenolone has been shown to protect the brain against THC.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Many people report diminished effects from marijuana by eating calorically dense foods, particularly those with carbohydrate.

Pregnenolone has been shown to protect the brain against THC.
Thanks! Ugh, I don't have any Pregnenolone at home...

Hazarlar

As I understand, you just smoked very little cannabis ... and now asking haidut to help you to detoxify ...

:D

But yes ... I have smoked not accidentally for 15+ years; and nowadays I protect myself beforehand with simple carbs... Sugar or honey into water works just well or fruit/juice. Ice cream felt weird, for some reason and grains just don't digest quickly enogh. It diminishes the effects though which are someway related to cortisol. Glycine seems to do the same. My theory is that most people who do not feel well (panic) after smoking are having poor glycogen levels (in liver) and are in fat burning state. This metabolic decline happens with aging and is the reason why I and many other regulars are starting to have "bad trips" after getting 30 and more y.o.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

As I understand, you just smoked very little cannabis ... and now asking haidut to help you to detoxify ...

:D

But yes ... I have smoked not accidentally for 15+ years; and nowadays I protect myself beforehand with simple carbs... Sugar or honey into water works just well or fruit/juice. Ice cream felt weird, for some reason and grains just don't digest quickly enogh. It diminishes the effects though which are someway related to cortisol. Glycine seems to do the same. My theory is that most people who do not feel well (panic) after smoking are having poor glycogen levels (in liver) and are in fat burning state. This metabolic decline happens with aging and is the reason why I and many other regulars are starting to have "bad trips" after getting 30 and more y.o.
I did not actually smoke it LOL just inhaled the strong fumes that came off cannabis oil, which was very strong. Indeed I shall try sugar! Thanks!

Glassy

I did not actually smoke it LOL just inhaled the strong fumes that came off cannabis oil, which was very strong. Indeed I shall try sugar! Thanks!

You’ve probably inhaled the vaporised active materials (people vape MJ).

Pot affects people in very different ways. That panic seems to happen if I eat pot cookies and I find it helps not to fight the feeling as that seems to cause more panic. Just be relaxed with it, find somewhere safe, let your mind wander and ride it out as best you can.

I remember watching a vid of John kohla when he accidentally got high making a green smoothie with MJ trimmings. He used MJ as a food rather than a drug but the combination of coconut oil and grapefruit (or some citrus) juice in the smoothie seemed to turn it psychoactive. The guy was freaked out.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Hmm, it might have been vaporated alcohol fumes that caused the brain weirdiness... Not so sure.
You’ve probably inhaled the vaporised active materials (people vape MJ).

Pot affects people in very different ways. That panic seems to happen if I eat pot cookies and I find it helps not to fight the feeling as that seems to cause more panic. Just be relaxed with it, find somewhere safe, let your mind wander and ride it out as best you can.

I remember watching a vid of John kohla when he accidentally got high making a green smoothie with MJ trimmings. He used MJ as a food rather than a drug but the combination of coconut oil and grapefruit (or some citrus) juice in the smoothie seemed to turn it psychoactive. The guy was freaked out.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

I’m not familiar with the process, of making the oil. What exactly were you doing?

I know getting a good breath of ethanol vapour can leave you pretty light headed.
You mix alcohol (in this case denaturalized alcohol) with cannabis resin, then evaporate the alcohol, then mix some olive oil with the residue and you're done. Still got the headachey light headed crappy head feeling today..

Last edited:

Glassy

You mix alcohol (in this case denaturalized alcohol) with cannabis resin, then evaporate the alcohol, then mix some olive oil with the residuenans you're done. Still got the headachey light headed crappy head feeling today..

Denatured alcohol is mainly ethanol with some additive to stop you drinking it. It often contains varying amounts of methanol which is what sent people blind during prohibition times when people distilled their own spirits (methanol is nasty stuff). It may also contain Pyridine - (from Wikipedia) Effects of acute pyridine intoxication include dizziness, headache, lack of coordination, nausea, salivation, and loss of appetite.

I’d guess that you have the equivalent of a dirty hang over. I’m not sure you could do much more than support your liver, stay hydrated and be more careful next time.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

Denatured alcohol is mainly ethanol with some additive to stop you drinking it. It often contains varying amounts of methanol which is what sent people blind during prohibition times when people distilled their own spirits (methanol is nasty stuff). It may also contain Pyridine - (from Wikipedia) Effects of acute pyridine intoxication include dizziness, headache, lack of coordination, nausea, salivation, and loss of appetite.

I’d guess that you have the equivalent of a dirty hang over. I’m not sure you could do much more than support your liver, stay hydrated and be more careful next time.
Thanks my friend!

haidut

Forum Supporter

As others mentions - pregnenolone should be very good but if you don't have it then you can try niacinamide or aspirin. Both can increase expression of cytochrome P450, which is responsible for the detoxing the organism. Progesterone also has these effects and I am pretty sure you can get progesterone from a Dutch pharmacy.

OP
T

TreasureVibe

As others mentions - pregnenolone should be very good but if you don't have it then you can try niacinamide or aspirin. Both can increase expression of cytochrome P450, which is responsible for the detoxing the organism. Progesterone also has these effects and I am pretty sure you can get progesterone from a Dutch pharmacy.
Thanks Haidut, I was considering a protocol anyways soon with progesterone and niacinamide, I'm already feeling recovered!