Mercury Detox

Mercury and other heavy metals could be removed from the body with castor oil.

40 ml castor oil mixed with milk and shaken for 5 minutes. Drinking this mix on an empty stomach in the morning.
Castor oil internally is a purgative, a very drastic one and interrupts the enterhepathic cycle resulting in a heavy release of toxins build up in the liver.

Dave Clark

Tried Wu Jin San, bought a gallon of it, lasted awhile, but honestly didn't notice a difference in health, plus I am still on the fence about fulvic acid. Like most health supplements and dietary advice, nobody seems to agree on what is good and what is harmful, but I keep an open mind, maybe I'll try it again if I see something that convinces me.

moringa

Mercury and other heavy metals could be removed from the body with castor oil.

40 ml castor oil mixed with milk and shaken for 5 minutes. Drinking this mix on an empty stomach in the morning.
Castor oil internally is a purgative, a very drastic one and interrupts the enterhepathic cycle resulting in a heavy release of toxins build up in the liver.
mixed with how much milk? when to take this mixture? how many times per day? for how many days in a row? do you have personal experience with it? before /after tests?

I think the recipe was with 200ml warm milk shaked for 5min to get an emulsion. In other recipes, the oil was mixed with carrot juice. Some people took it early in the morning at 6AM and had breakfast 2 hours later. It should be done once in a month in the beginning since there is a risk to deplete your minerals. Ricinoleic acid interrupts the enterohepatic circulation so any toxins should not be reabsorbed in the colon.

There is a huge thread in a german health forum where many peopke have good experiences with this cleanse. They cured allergies and had other health improvements. One guy had a heavy detox reaction a few weeks after he had his amalgam fillings removed. He wrote his bile was black and had a metal-like smell. I want to try this cleanse soon.

moringa

I think the recipe was with 200ml warm milk shaked for 5min to get an emulsion. In other recipes, the oil was mixed with carrot juice. Some people took it early in the morning at 6AM and had breakfast 2 hours later. It should be done once in a month in the beginning since there is a risk to deplete your minerals. Ricinoleic acid interrupts the enterohepatic circulation so any toxins should not be reabsorbed in the colon.

There is a huge thread in a german health forum where many peopke have good experiences with this cleanse. They cured allergies and had other health improvements. One guy had a heavy detox reaction a few weeks after he had his amalgam fillings removed. He wrote his bile was black and had a metal-like smell. I want to try this cleanse soon.
let us know ur results please

I will report but it should take some time. They write that this cleanse has to be done several times until one can see any detox reactions. It seems that this cleanse mobilizes heavy metals from other parts of the body. The guy with the amalgam removal had his detox reaction after 12 treatments with castor oil. I think he used it once a week.

Anyway i`ll keep you all updatet ;)

dlind70

Cilantro and parsley are good for detoxing heavy metals. Cilantro needs a fat to transport it (butter, ghee, eggs) also cooked tomato and marinara sauce is a great vitamin C source. Eat the foods for lunch only. A recycling eating plan like this is ideal at lunch time 1:00 pm. Your highest oxidation rate is 1:00 pm everyday. Good LUCK!!!

moringa

Cilantro and parsley are good for detoxing heavy metals. Cilantro needs a fat to transport it (butter, ghee, eggs) also cooked tomato and marinara sauce is a great vitamin C source. Eat the foods for lunch only. A recycling eating plan like this is ideal at lunch time 1:00 pm. Your highest oxidation rate is 1:00 pm everyday. Good LUCK!!!

cooking dos not reduce vitamin levels in food?

how much cilantro/parsley/butter should be consumed together, could you please elaborate?

thank you

dlind70

cooking actually increases Tomato vitamin C level. And cooked tomato works on the heart center of the body. You may feel like napping after eating cooked tomato. This is normal because of the fact that it is nightshade. Nightshade plants do that. All normal and just follow your bodys intuition.

dlind70

cooking dos not reduce vitamin levels in food?

how much cilantro/parsley/butter should be consumed together, could you please elaborate?

thank you
Just a little bit of raw cilantro with ghee or butter at around 12:00 pm. Cilantro is an herb that contains some trace metals. It should not be eaten outside of 11:00am - 1:00 pm because herbs are not staple foods. I would eat some three 3 days in a row, see how your body reacts. three day recycling eating is the rule.

moringa

cooking actually increases Tomato vitamin C level. And cooked tomato works on the heart center of the body. You may feel like napping after eating cooked tomato. This is normal because of the fact that it is nightshade. Nightshade plants do that. All normal and just follow your bodys intuition.

this is the first time i read that cooking increases vitamins, especially vitamin C levels in food... all the raw food movement is based on ''dont cook you food because you lose nutrients and/or you create toxic compounds in the food through cooking''

dlind70

nightshade cooking increases vitamin C cooked tomato and peppers are better than raw. More delicious too :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals