Low Toxin Supplements Charlies Niacin Dosing Guidelines For My Family

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
After having more time supplementing Niacin I think a slow and easy approach is warranted. I have made some adjustments in what I am advising my family on how to dose Niacin. These are the instructions I give them:

Nicotinic Acid Flush Niacin Only. No other forms.

-Start out at 25mg a day after a meal that has plenty of protein, carbs, and fiber.
-Stay at that dose for 7 days and monitor how you are feeling. If feeling good, no uncomfortable detox, then add another dose of 25mg for a total of 50mg a day.
-After another 7 days, reassess and if not uncomfortable, add a third dose of 25mg for a total of 75mg a day.
-After another 7 days, reassess again, if not uncomfortable bring one of the daily doses up to 50mg and so on and so on.....
-If three doses is inconvenient you can do it in two doses, or even one dose if needed.
-Doses over 200mg should be buffered
-Do not take on empty stomach
-Charcoal can be used with Niacin to help soak up increased bile
-The Niacin Flush is harmless and usually diminishes with regular use. If flush becomes too much, Aspirin can stop it, but really, the flush is no big deal even though it can feel like it at times.
-It is important that you are living the low toxin lifestyle. If you are not living the low toxin lifestyle do not go over 50mg a day.
-Until we start getting more feedback let's keep the maximum daily dose under 500mg and it must be split up. If you feel you must go higher, personally I would not go above 1000mg. Some groups max out at 3000mg but again, slow and easy wins this race.
-Do not think you need big doses, amazing things happen even on small doses. More is not always better especially if you are very toxic.
-You must be working on fixing your Big 5 Mineral Deficiencies. Potassium, Magnesium, Selenium, Molybdenum, Zinc
-You need to be aware of what detox symptoms are so you know when to raise, or not to raise, or when to lower the amount.
-If detox gets too much, lower the amount by half for at least 3 days, if still too much, cut in half again and repeat process until you find relief.
-Never stop Niacin abruptly, do the step down method explained above.
-Niacin increases your life force, so as it increases it will start pushing out the toxins. And the effects of the life force increase is cumulative, so the longer you take the Niacin the more life force increases. So it is important to take this process slow. No need to rush at all. Even a small dose of 25mg is doing incredible things.

BRENBAIL

Forum Supporter
After having more time supplementing Niacin I think a slow and easy approach is warranted. I have made some adjustments in what I am advising my family on how to dose Niacin. These are the instructions I give them:

Nicotinic Acid Flush Niacin Only. No other forms.

-Start out at 25mg a day after a meal that has plenty of protein, carbs, and fiber.
-Stay at that dose for 7 days and monitor how you are feeling. If feeling good, no uncomfortable detox, then add another dose of 25mg for a total of 50mg a day.
-After another 7 days, reassess and if not uncomfortable, add a third dose of 25mg for a total of 75mg a day.
-After another 7 days, reassess again, if not uncomfortable bring one of the daily doses up to 50mg and so on and so on.....
-If three doses is inconvenient you can do it in two doses, or even one dose if needed.
-Doses over 200mg should be buffered
-Do not take on empty stomach
-Charcoal can be used with Niacin to help soak up increased bile
-The Niacin Flush is harmless and usually diminishes with regular use. If flush becomes too much, Aspirin can stop it, but really, the flush is no big deal even though it can feel like it at times.
-It is important that you are living the low toxin lifestyle. If you are not living the low toxin lifestyle do not go over 50mg a day.
-Until we start getting more feedback let's keep the maximum daily dose under 500mg and it must be split up. If you feel you must go higher, personally I would not go above 1000mg. Some groups max out at 3000mg but again, slow and easy wins this race.
-Do not think you need big doses, amazing things happen even on small doses. More is not always better especially if you are very toxic.
-You must be working on fixing your Big 5 Mineral Deficiencies. Potassium, Magnesium, Selenium, Molybdenum, Zinc
-You need to be aware of what detox symptoms are so you know when to raise, or not to raise, or when to lower the amount.
-If detox gets too much, lower the amount by half for at least 3 days, if still too much, cut in half again and repeat process until you find relief.
-Never stop Niacin abruptly, do the step down method explained above.
-Niacin increases your life force, so as it increases it will start pushing out the toxins. And the effects of the life force increase is cumulative, so the longer you take the Niacin the more life force increases. So it is important to take this process slow. No need to rush at all. Even a small dose of 25mg is doing incredible things.
Thanks Charlie! This is very helpful!

Mitchell777

Hello Charlie,

Is it possible to take niacin (NA) in a tablet form, then take potassium bicarbonate separately but at the same time? So technically it enters the stomach at exactly the same time. Or do you quite literally have to mix them in the same water.

Thank you.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Hello Charlie,

Is it possible to take niacin (NA) in a tablet form, then take potassium bicarbonate separately but at the same time? So technically it enters the stomach at exactly the same time. Or do you quite literally have to mix them in the same water.

Thank you.
I am not sure if doing the reaction in the stomach is advisable. I have not tested it yet. I put both the powders in water and mix it thoroughly until the reaction is done.

BRENBAIL

Forum Supporter
I am not sure if doing the reaction in the stomach is advisable. I have not tested it yet. I put both the powders in water and mix it thoroughly until the reaction is done.
I tried taking Niacin with potassium bicarbonate (separate pills) and it gave me heartburn. Niacin alone doesn't seem to cause any GI issues. I'm currently taking 200mg 2x/day, and then another 100mg around suppertime.
Should it be another form of potassium?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I tried taking Niacin with potassium bicarbonate (separate pills) and it gave me heartburn. Niacin alone doesn't seem to cause any GI issues. I'm currently taking 200mg 2x/day, and then another 100mg around suppertime.
Should it be another form of potassium?
Here is the buffering chart with suggestions: Low Toxin Supplements - Niacin Buffering Chart

BRENBAIL

Forum Supporter
Here is the buffering chart with suggestions: Low Toxin Supplements - Niacin Buffering Chart
Is the niacin just too acidic? What happens if I don't buffer it? I feel better without taking the potassium bicarbonate, but I don't want to get gastritis or an ulcer either. Maybe I need to switch to magnesium (I didn't see that option when I first saw your 'niacin buffering chart' post).

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Is the niacin just too acidic? What happens if I don't buffer it? I feel better without taking the potassium bicarbonate, but I don't want to get gastritis or an ulcer either. Maybe I need to switch to magnesium (I didn't see that option when I first saw your 'niacin buffering chart' post).
I have been doing it lately without buffering.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Why is this Charlie? I thought you said it’s important to buffer?
I have been testing it without buffering but my doses have not been too high. Kelsey is the one who said buffering was important, she said because the acid messed up her teeth. However, I am speculating it was not the direct nicotinic acid the messed up her teeth, I think it was the retinoic acid that the niaicin pushed out through the gumline that did it. So I have been testing it lately without buffering to see if it acts different.

Nick

I have been testing it without buffering but my doses have not been too high. Kelsey is the one who said buffering was important, she said because the acid messed up her teeth. However, I am speculating it was not the direct nicotinic acid the messed up her teeth, I think it was the retinoic acid that the niaicin pushed out through the gumline that did it. So I have been testing it lately without buffering to see if it acts different.
If I understand Garrett correctly it's not just the effect on the teeth but potentially acidifying the whole body too much and therefore causing alkalizing compensation mechanisms to kick in to balance the pH in the body.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
If I understand Garrett correctly it's not just the effect on the teeth but potentially acidifying the whole body too much and therefore causing alkalizing compensation mechanisms to kick in to balance the pH in the body.
Yes, that is what they are saying too.

kYgirl

@charlie
Do probiotics have any place in this low toxin lifestyle? And what are your thoughts on drinking tea? Thanks much!

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@charlie
Do probiotics have any place in this low toxin lifestyle? And what are your thoughts on drinking tea? Thanks much!
Yes there are a couple of probiotics that seem to get things going in the right direction. I will try to post more on it when I have more time. The only approved teas I have seen are roasted barley tea and dandelion root tea.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals