Guy claims high dose Melatonin & Niacin is a cure all and also cures Covid/long Covid and vaccine damage

ironfist

It took a little more than 2 weeks to build with this dose. Was first at 300mg + 30mg Mela (flushed, but not bad), then 500/50, and tried to go up everyday. I don't ever flush anymore, with or without melatonin. Up to about 1700mg N /dose, with or without food. I just get a very light tingling on the top of the head/ears if I don't eat before. I tried up to 3000mg, no flush also, but a these dose I get stomach pain and light nausea for about 1-2h after, so I stay now below 2000mg N.

I don't think it would be helpful for me anyway to take more, as I don't have any real health concern to heal.
One interesting thing is that 400mg+ Melatonin gives in fact some more clean energy. It makes me think to taurine, but the opposite : low doses up to 2g are excitative (in Redbull...), then if you try 5g+ (tried up to 20g at once) I guess it's GABAnergic, and it makes me drowsy. At least it has a very calming effect...

You can read Dr Lieurance's book about Melatonin, and/or look his videos (youtube). He advocates 200mg ed for immunity/anti inflammatory and anti age results...There's also some transcripts tou can find from blogs, like Bengreenfieldfitness and a few others.

Both Melatonin and Niacin are very cheap, effective, very safe (no lethal dose known for both), and the base to heal anything, with many proved clinical trials
Do you think that is right about taurine? I thought it was a relaxing nutrient, added to red bull to prevent jitters. When I use it alone, even at 500mg, I get relaxed. When I take magnesium taurate, I am out within 15 minutes.

ironfist

If you want a more vetted source-Hoffer, etc have been recommending niacin for 40 years.

doctor yourself.com (go the niacin links on the left hand side). He has written many books too.
Is that guy legit? He makes a lot of statements on his website that are... questionable at best.

ironfist

From everything I have read here about niacinamide, it does seem better than flush niacin, but I find I feel calmer with niacin/less hungry.
I think I fit more into a concentration camp victim, because most of my adult life I survived on 1,000 calories, so big long-term stress issues, due to not eating enough.
Can you elaborate on this last part? I developed some stress related issues while probably not consuming enough calories.

ironfist

This won't work with mRNA vaccines right? Is there anything I could specifically do for mRNA vaccines? I also have some Activated Charcoal.
It doesn't work for mRNA vaccines?
5 mg or 5 grams?
Seriously. Melatonin in the store is like 1mg or 5mg. Can you imagine taking 5g? That's 1000 5mg capsules.
If you follow Dr Kats's advice :

2-3 x/day :

Curcumin + Niacin + Taurine, ratio 2 : 1 : 1 with at least 500mg niacin (build at least up to 1-1,5g if sickness)

So something like 2g curcumin (95% pure extract in powder form, NO fillers), 1g Niacin (nicotinic acid with flush, powder form also way better), 1g taurine.
1st dose should be lower, about 300 to 500mg niacin, as the flush can be stressful/frightening the first times, but it lasts only a few mn, and can even be quite pleasant for some

Doses should be taken after meals (from a few mn to 1h)

It's better to add also some monolaurin right before meals (search for lauricidin) at 1,5-2g doses also 2-3x/day, as it can hugely help with gut health (covid+vaccines are very bad for microbiome)

You'll find all the updated protocol there, with clinical refs and much more if you're interested : https://www.patreon.com/posts/niacur-protocol-60834310
Here's the .doc : https://www.patreon.com/file?h=60834310&i=9762238
Just read it, you have all the infos and links you need.

If it's just for prophylactic use and general health, once/day is enough (no need for 3 times/day)
A few minutes? My flush lasts for hours. Once I got a flush that lasted for 16 hours. Not joking. It took a while to start, and then I looked sunburn until the next day. From 500mg.

trance

It's a shame the guys such a psycho cause Niacin is really interesting and doesn't get looked at enough in the Peat world

From Niatonin protocol Telegram Group:
Screenshot_20220422-230840_Telegram.jpg

reaching

It doesn't work for mRNA vaccines? Seriously. Melatonin in the store is like 1mg or 5mg. Can you imagine taking 5g? That's 1000 5mg capsules. A few minutes? My flush lasts for hours. Once I got a flush that lasted for 16 hours. Not joking. It took a while to start, and then I looked sunburn until the next day. From 500mg.
It doesn't work for mRNA vaccines? Seriously. Melatonin in the store is like 1mg or 5mg. Can you imagine taking 5g? That's 1000 5mg capsules. A few minutes? My flush lasts for hours. Once I got a flush that lasted for 16 hours. Not joking. It took a while to start, and then I looked sunburn until the next day. From 500mg.
Oh it’s right here

Validus

This has been my main question and I've tried to ask but face defensive responses. I'm not the most knowledgeable in this area which doesn't help.
The doctor is very active in the telegram group if anyone wants to attempt to ask him.
I'm still reading this thread, so apologies if this has already been addressed. It seems one of the primary mechanisms for acute and long covid are monocytes being converted to non-classical monocytes carrying a sars protein fragment. These monocytes are highly mobile immune cells that normally go through natural cell death (apoptosis) between 1-7 days. When they're converted into these non-classical monocytes, they live for up to 15 months. Monocytes are also highly mobile since they're typically found in our blood, so they can travel throughout our entire body, getting into all of our organs endothelial cells. This it seems is what's resulting in the vascular inflammation, microclotting etc. Not enough oxygen and nutrients for tissues in the brain results in brain fog, brain damage. Not enough o2 and nutrient to the heart can result in palpitations. Not enough o2 and nutrients to your GI system, diarrhea and nausea, etc.

How does melatonin come into play with all of this? Apparently melatonin is capable of monocyte repolarization from M1 to M2, which means these monocytes if repolarized would die within 1-7 days.

Matestube

I'm still reading this thread, so apologies if this has already been addressed. It seems one of the primary mechanisms for acute and long covid are monocytes being converted to non-classical monocytes carrying a sars protein fragment. These monocytes are highly mobile immune cells that normally go through natural cell death (apoptosis) between 1-7 days. When they're converted into these non-classical monocytes, they live for up to 15 months. Monocytes are also highly mobile since they're typically found in our blood, so they can travel throughout our entire body, getting into all of our organs endothelial cells. This it seems is what's resulting in the vascular inflammation, microclotting etc. Not enough oxygen and nutrients for tissues in the brain results in brain fog, brain damage. Not enough o2 and nutrient to the heart can result in palpitations. Not enough o2 and nutrients to your GI system, diarrhea and nausea, etc.

How does melatonin come into play with all of this? Apparently melatonin is capable of monocyte repolarization from M1 to M2, which means these monocytes if repolarized would die within 1-7 days.

There is no covid, long covid, or other fake illnesses.
There is only a host of symptoms that happen to be more or less similar for a lot of people, caused by the increased toxicity of the environments for the last 5 years, and absolutely not transmissible by caugh or handshakes.

Validus

How has he fared? One thing I find convincing about the niacin protocol is the "smokers paradox". Despite whatever damage smoking does to their lungs, smokers seem to do better with covid. I've heard this anecdotally and in studies.

Nicotinic Acid. Nicotine. Makes sense to me.

"In the logistic regression analysis, current smokers were significantly less likely to be hospitalized for COVID-19 compared with nonsmokers (odds ratio = 0.23; 95% confidence interval, 0.11–0.48, p < .001), even after adjusting for age and gender (odds ratio = 0.14; 95% confidence interval, 0.06–0.31, p < .001)."
This is also related to non-typical monocytes. Nicotine promotes monoctye apoptosis.

Validus

There is no covid, long covid, or other fake illnesses.
There is only a host of symptoms that happen to be more or less similar for a lot of people, caused by the increased toxicity of the environments for the last 5 years, and absolutely not transmissible by caugh or handshakes.
I've often considered the idea that germ theory is just that, a theory. I'm assuming you've looked into Koch's postulates never truly being proven? Also, you must be a fan of Renaissance Periodization? I love that guy and his channel.

trance

Niacin is capable as well: Niacin Promotes Cardiac Healing after Myocardial Infarction through Activation of the Myeloid Prostaglandin D 2 Receptor Subtype 1

"In addition, we found that niacin intake also stimulated M2 polarization of peripheral monocytes in humans. Collectively, niacin promoted cardiac functional recovery after ischemic myocardial infarction through DP1-mediated M2 polarization and timely resolution of inflammation in hearts"

Validus

Niacin is capable as well: Niacin Promotes Cardiac Healing after Myocardial Infarction through Activation of the Myeloid Prostaglandin D 2 Receptor Subtype 1

"In addition, we found that niacin intake also stimulated M2 polarization of peripheral monocytes in humans. Collectively, niacin promoted cardiac functional recovery after ischemic myocardial infarction through DP1-mediated M2 polarization and timely resolution of inflammation in hearts"
Very interesting, thank you for sharing!

Validus

Sometimes things aren't purely black and white. Many compounds have acute and then chronic effects. Perhaps that's the case here. Improved insulin sensitivity seems logical at first glance due to increased blood flow to tissues via capillaries when flushing with niacin.

Back
Top Bottom