Guy claims high dose Melatonin & Niacin is a cure all and also cures Covid/long Covid and vaccine damage

toolhead

I wondered what you guys think about this. Dmitry Kat's who is supposedly an epidemiologist/PHD was recently gaining a lot of attention on twitter promoting his protocol of Niacin and Melatonin to cure Covid and vaccine damage. He's since been banned and is now on telegram. He's kicked me out of his group as he doesn't seem to like anyone questioning his protocol or his stance on Ivermectin (which he is completely against). But I have seen quite a few people posting in his groups and on twitter with success stories of curing long Covid symptoms and other health conditions.

He's advising on doses of 20mg melatonin and 1000mg niacin 2/3x a day but also encourages people to take even higher doses of melatonin if they flush from the niacin as supposedly the flush is due to the body not having enough Melatonin.

I am in no way promoting his stuff but am wondering if what he's saying is at all valid and he might be on to something?

His details copied from his telegram group if anyone wants to check it out:

ABOUT
• Created by Dmitry Kats, PhD, MPH
• Published research (during academic tenure): tinyurl.com/DKresearch
• Telegram Group: NIATONIN
• Telegram Channel: ??? Reversal of Vaccine Damage/C19 Testimonials
• GAB: Gab Social
• Facebook Group: Facebook Groups

INDIVIDUALIZED CONSULTATIONS
Book at: niatonin.youcanbook.me

FAQ's
• Should I take Ivermectin?
No, never

• Should I get a flush after taking Niacin?
No. If you have enough melatonin, the niacin will be completely used up. If you flush, you didn't take enough melatonin. Take a bit more melatonin next dose.

• Is there audio/video available?
2-hour interview here:
View: https://t.me/vaccinereversal/190

More coming soon...

Dimitry Katz is a Jew who thinks he has it ALL figured out. A myopic, reductionist perception of tiny things that are meant to explain all the bigger things.

That kind of hubris is exactly why we find ourselves in the situation we are in now, politically.

If you know, you know.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom