Guy claims high dose Melatonin & Niacin is a cure all and also cures Covid/long Covid and vaccine damage

sugarisgreat

There is something about taking niacin that makes it much easier for me to process carbs. I started doing this after my husband got the covid vaccine and I felt helpless about shedding.

Before taking 3g of niacin a day, I could not eat what I wanted. I still don't eat that much (maybe 1,500 calories-I am post menopausal and 51), but niacin does help normalize my cholesterol and metabolism (verified by full blood panel after 6 months of continuous use). I think "covid" attacks those who are metabolically weak (useless eaters/high future burden on the medical system).

The work of Hoffer, etc. says he used it on concentration camp victims and it really helped them too. I have not been tortured like they were, but I was engaged in serious self-induced starvation many times in my life as an ignorant youth/young adult.

LUH 3417

There is something about taking niacin that makes it much easier for me to process carbs. I started doing this after my husband got the covid vaccine and I felt helpless about shedding.

Before taking 3g of niacin a day, I could not eat what I wanted. I still don't eat that much (maybe 1,500 calories-I am post menopausal and 51), but niacin does help normalize my cholesterol and metabolism (verified by full blood panel after 6 months of continuous use). I think "covid" attacks those who are metabolically weak (useless eaters/high future burden on the medical system).

The work of Hoffer, etc. says he used it on concentration camp victims and it really helped them too. I have not been tortured like they were, but I was engaged in serious self-induced starvation many times in my life as an ignorant youth/young adult.
Why niacin and not niacinamide?

sugarisgreat

Why niacin and not niacinamide?
From everything I have read here about niacinamide, it does seem better than flush niacin, but I find I feel calmer with niacin/less hungry.
I think I fit more into a concentration camp victim, because most of my adult life I survived on 1,000 calories, so big long-term stress issues, due to not eating enough.

Yucca

Niacinamide is liver toxic at high doses. Not niacin. And you don’t get any flush if you add melatonin, or enough curcumin.

RealNeat

Here it is. Dmitry Kats, PhD: From Niatonin to Niacur |

I've been intrigued by the protocols but the constant changing of methods, his odd demeanor and behavior, the tone of helpless clueless people in the telegram group with a cult like devotion to something they barely understand is very off putting. I gave warnings in the group because people were attempting to take 5gs of melatonin... they flipped on me, full rage, I thought I was going to see pitchforks.

Then funny enough he gets rid of melatonin altogether.

But hey if it works, it works, but usually people only want to hear from those it worked for the others either fade, die or don't speak up.

sugarisgreat

If you want a more vetted source-Hoffer, etc have been recommending niacin for 40 years.

doctor yourself.com (go the niacin links on the left hand side). He has written many books too.

Perry Staltic

Here it is. Dmitry Kats, PhD: From Niatonin to Niacur |

I've been intrigued by the protocols but the constant changing of methods, his odd demeanor and behavior, the tone of helpless clueless people in the telegram group with a cult like devotion to something they barely understand is very off putting. I gave warnings in the group because people were attempting to take 5gs of melatonin... they flipped on me, full rage, I thought I was going to see pitchforks.

Then funny enough he gets rid of melatonin altogether.

But hey if it works, it works, but usually people only want to hear from those it worked for the others either fade, die or don't speak up.

Such a contrast between Kats and Masterjohn

jogaflame

I was wondering if non-flush niacin could suffice if I were to try out the niacin version of the protocol. It's not that I didn't want to nullify any potential flush, I'm all for it but it was more that non-flush niacin was the only available version I could buy. Much appreciated.

Yucca

Niacin/nicotinic acid WITH flush is totally mandatory. NO Niacinamide.

Flush niacin is very easy to find.

Perry Staltic

Niacin/nicotinic acid WITH flush is totally mandatory. NO Niacinamide.

Flush niacin is very easy to find.

I think the niacin guy is now saying the flush is what you don't want. Think I picked that up in the Masterjohn interview.

TurboTime

I think the niacin guy is now saying the flush is what you don't want. Think I picked that up in the Masterjohn interview.
Yeah, you want "flush niacin" aka nicotinic acid but you don't want to flush. If you take niacin 15-20 minutes after eating (protein, specifically tryptophan) or after taking melatonin, you can take more niacin without flushing. That was the idea behind having melatonin in the original protocol because it let you take huge doses of niacin without flushing. I'm not up with the latest protocol.

Yucca

Latest is niacin/curcumin (without piperine)/taurine/monolaurin, but essential stuff is niacin + curcumin at a ratio of 1:2

jogaflame

This won't work with mRNA vaccines right? Is there anything I could specifically do for mRNA vaccines? I also have some Activated Charcoal.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom