Guy claims high dose Melatonin & Niacin is a cure all and also cures Covid/long Covid and vaccine damage

Donttreadonme

Yeah, you want "flush niacin" aka nicotinic acid but you don't want to flush. If you take niacin 15-20 minutes after eating (protein, specifically tryptophan) or after taking melatonin, you can take more niacin without flushing. That was the idea behind having melatonin in the original protocol because it let you take huge doses of niacin without flushing. I'm not up with the latest protocol.
All this talk about flush.... Honestly its not that bad and it goes completely away in a few weeks of use.

Real niacin is what you want and real niacin causes flush.

The flush free is crap and liver toxic

Progesterone

All this talk about flush.... Honestly its not that bad and it goes completely away in a few weeks of use.

Real niacin is what you want and real niacin causes flush.

The flush free is crap and liver toxic

Most important, will niacin help against the Pfizer vaxxie?

The protocol apparently is niacin and curcumin

Yucca

Most important, will niacin help against the Pfizer vaxxie?

The protocol apparently is niacin and curcumin

Certainly, yes.

But then with ARN stuff, you may need to take nia+cur all your life to prevent sides, as reverse transcriptase can lead to definitive damaged/modded ADN...

RealNeat

Certainly, yes.

But then with ARN stuff, you may need to take nia+cur all your life to prevent sides, as reverse transcriptase can lead to definitive damaged/modded ADN...
How can you be so certain...

Both supplements have disadvantages and we don't know what the exact ingredients are in these vaccines, or their exact method of action or even true purpose. Dr. Yeadon is showing certain batches differ from others in their capacity to cause major harm.

Don't take the poison is the only certain answer. Not some constantly rebranded protocol. Nicotinic acid alone can cause histamine reactions with unopposed flushing or the wrong ratio of flush antagonists and curcumin has several other issues that would make lifelong supplementation a questionable suggestion.

Also why are you mixing the letters around on RNA and DNA, there is no censorship here.

Yucca

ADN is the french word for DNA, I don't mix anything, dont worry...

and with reverse transcriptase, ARN messaging in anything injected can lead to DNA mods (not systematic, but highly possible). Then, when it's in your genes, it's for all your life. So if a therapy works to protect you from this, you'll probably have to take it forever.

Progesterone

Certainly, yes.

Thank you sir.

I've seen your posts on here and you seem to be well aware of this protocol.

Someone I know took 1 dose and got an autoimmune disease from it.... :( (Pfizer)

Do you know the dosage of niacin and curcumin she should try to start?

Yucca

If you follow Dr Kats's advice :

2-3 x/day :

Curcumin + Niacin + Taurine, ratio 2 : 1 : 1 with at least 500mg niacin (build at least up to 1-1,5g if sickness)

So something like 2g curcumin (95% pure extract in powder form, NO fillers), 1g Niacin (nicotinic acid with flush, powder form also way better), 1g taurine.
1st dose should be lower, about 300 to 500mg niacin, as the flush can be stressful/frightening the first times, but it lasts only a few mn, and can even be quite pleasant for some

Doses should be taken after meals (from a few mn to 1h)

It's better to add also some monolaurin right before meals (search for lauricidin) at 1,5-2g doses also 2-3x/day, as it can hugely help with gut health (covid+vaccines are very bad for microbiome)

You'll find all the updated protocol there, with clinical refs and much more if you're interested : https://www.patreon.com/posts/niacur-protocol-60834310
Here's the .doc : https://www.patreon.com/file?h=60834310&i=9762238
Just read it, you have all the infos and links you need.

If it's just for prophylactic use and general health, once/day is enough (no need for 3 times/day)

Last edited:

Progesterone

If you follow Dr Kats's advice :

2-3 x/day :

Curcumin + Niacin + Taurine, ratio 2 : 1 : 1 with at least 500mg niacin (build at least up to 1-1,5g if sickness)

So something like 2g curcumin (95% pure extract in powder form, NO fillers), 1g Niacin (nicotinic acid with flush, powder form also way better), 1g taurine.
1st dose should be lower, about 300 to 500mg niacin, as the flush can be stressful/frightening the first times, but it lasts only a few mn, and can even be quite pleasant for some

Doses should be taken after meals (from a few mn to 1h)

It's better to add also some monolaurin right before meals (search for lauricidin) at 1,5-2g doses also 2-3x/day, as it can hugely help with gut health (covid+vaccines are very bad for microbiome)

You'll find all the updated protocol there, with clinical refs and much more if you're interested : https://www.patreon.com/posts/niacur-protocol-60834310
Here's the .doc : https://www.patreon.com/file?h=60834310&i=9762238
Just read it, you have all the infos and links you need.

If it's just for prophylactic use and general health, once/day is enough (no need for 3 times/day)

God bless you!

Ben.

How safe is using 500mg/niacin or even 1g daily.. longterm?

I keep reading about liver damage, etc?

I think the literature both for niacinamide and niacin says that time released was the kind causing the most damage.
In the biohacker scene for longevity and increaseing their NAD they seem to recommend a liverprotecting supplement alongside it such as taurin or vitamin C.

I'm having trouble recalling the work of Hoffer but he used grams of that stuff on people with shizophrenia (or was it dementia?) and other mental issues and i am not sure if he used anything else alongside it. Theres also the question if there is a issue with a certain form for the individual or if it is due to fillers/impurities.

Yucca

Niacinamide only has liver toxicity. Not at all for nicotinic acid/Niacin.

So it's perfectly safe, it's even likely vital for everyone in this earth, to recover or keep a perfect health.

Just read Abram Hoffer. All of this is already well know for more than 50 years.

Matestube

I've only ever seen ARNm vaccine technology consequences depicted in a bad light when it comes to the DNA permanent changes uncertainties.
We always start from "it's going to damage my DNA".
What if it could actually enhance DNA ? Is it completely out of the question ?
Unless its inventors had bad intentions from the start ?

Just like we always see environmental toxins and endocrine disruptors to be bad and estrogenic as a whole.
But the byproducts and wastes of the paper industry are androgenic for example.

No. That's not what he is saying. It's not a deficiency of melatonin that's causing the niacin flush, it's to oppose the flush of the supplement for this regimen. No one made the statement that people with sufficient melatonin won't flush, especially since melatonin is a cyclical hormone.
What happens to melatonin when you overdose Niacin for the flush?
Is there a possibility that Niacin drains the melatonin?

I would like to try the protocol, but Peat mentions melatonin increase the production of lactic acid, maybe Niacin inhibits the production by draining the melatonin? Can someone confirm if I'm wrong?

RealNeat

What happens to melatonin when you overdose Niacin for the flush?
Is there a possibility that Niacin drains the melatonin?

I would like to try the protocol, but Peat mentions melatonin increase the production of lactic acid, maybe Niacin inhibits the production by draining the melatonin? Can someone confirm if I'm wrong?
You could just use aspirin as an anti-flush agent. Take it 30 minutes before. I think that's the "Peatiest" way.

Dmitry Kats has also used Curcumin with Niacin to oppose flush

Melatonins effects may be counter acted some by Nicotinic acid because one's a vasodilator (niacin) and the other causes contractions (Mel).

Kats (the Niatonin guy) has changed his protocol so many times that I don't even know what to think. I think niacin is a pillar however and counteracting the flush is necessary... Unless you are Atom Bergstrom, who uses the flush as a snake bite, poison oak/ ivy cure.

Yucca

Aspirin blocks also some of the beneficial niacin effects, so I guess it's better not use it both at the same time. Flush is not bad, it's inflammation pushed out of your body. If it's too hard for you, adding melatonin, of taking also a good meal (with carbs) right before, helps really to lower it, and even to make it quite pleasant.

Kats changed many times his protocol, and I don't really follow him anymore, but I still keep what worked best for me : niacin/melatonin (suppositories, home made), and taurine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom