Low Toxin Supplements Niacin Increases NAD+ Significantly in Human Trial

J.R.K

I get the impression they weren't supplementing, so there implicating the small amounts of niacin added to wheat and questioning fortification
I believe the concern is the excess metabolites 4Y being the marker for inflammation, since tryptophan converts to niacin, as @charlie has mentioned that detoxing in an art form, so when supplementing niacin the caveat would be aware as to how much niacin that you are in taking through foods and include that in your calculations for supplementation. Dr Smith has expressed this as well, you need to do this under supervision not be as he says,”Willy nilly “ about it. To me that sounds like more hair, nail and blood sampling, perhaps including now this new factor as it could be a potential warning sign future problems.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Just a heads up about niacin supplementation it can have some negative side effects as well.

Seems like deep state propaganda to me:

View: https://x.com/MicroBerto/status/1760089773606121739?s=20

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
You are probably right. I suppose we will just need the test of time to make the final decision on which side of this conflicted argument is truth on niacin and it’s safe dietary levels.
Kelsey is my go to source for Niacin. She has two science degrees, cant remember off hand what they are, but she knows niacin inside and out and is able to show how they are skewing the studies to make nicotinic acid look bad. Here is her telegram group: Nia-Sources and Discussion Group

J.R.K

Kelsey is my go to source for Niacin. She has two science degrees, cant remember off hand what they are, but she knows niacin inside and out and is able to show how they are skewing the studies to make nicotinic acid look bad. Here is her telegram group: Nia-Sources and Discussion Group
Thank you Charlie I appreciate this, I believe that Dr Smith gave her a plug in his most recent video, if memory serves, I think she just started an outlet on Etsy, if we are talking about the same person.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Thank you Charlie I appreciate this, I believe that Dr Smith gave her a plug in his most recent video, if memory serves, I think she just started an outlet on Etsy, if we are talking about the same person.
Yep that is her.

J.R.K

You mean it wasn't the mRNA goop after all? That's a relief! ;)
It might be, I do not know for sure if the group was screened for gene therapies treatment status.
But you bring up an interesting point @Peater. Grant Genereux has opined that there is a connection between the vitamin A toxicity and Alzheimer’s, diabetes, and scurvy being interlinked.
Since it appears now that the LNP when it enters the liver, it induces a process called amyloidosis, stimulating the liver to produce amyloid. I wonder now if there is a connection between Vitaminosis A and the LNP stimulating this response in an upticked way.
Perhaps this detox methodology might be able to be helpful to those injured by the shots, since diabetes, as well as numerous neurological disorders appear to have manifested post treatment.
If anyone has any family members or even themselves who have taken the shots, perhaps they might consider this as part of their rehabilitation.
Obviously there is risk involved from my vantage point as while you might be detoxing some of these toxins there is always the risk that you might end up moving them but not completely and they will end up in a less safer place than the body originally stored them.

Osukhan

It might be, I do not know for sure if the group was screened for gene therapies treatment status.
But you bring up an interesting point @Peater. Grant Genereux has opined that there is a connection between the vitamin A toxicity and Alzheimer’s, diabetes, and scurvy being interlinked.
Since it appears now that the LNP when it enters the liver, it induces a process called amyloidosis, stimulating the liver to produce amyloid. I wonder now if there is a connection between Vitaminosis A and the LNP stimulating this response in an upticked way.
Perhaps this detox methodology might be able to be helpful to those injured by the shots, since diabetes, as well as numerous neurological disorders appear to have manifested post treatment.
If anyone has any family members or even themselves who have taken the shots, perhaps they might consider this as part of their rehabilitation.
Obviously there is risk involved from my vantage point as while you might be detoxing some of these toxins there is always the risk that you might end up moving them but not completely and they will end up in a less safer place than the body originally stored them.

My father in law developed amyloidosis after the vaccine...
Walter Chestnut on substack had a lot of good info on it

J.R.K

My father in law developed amyloidosis after the vaccine...
Walter Chestnut on substack had a lot of good info on it
Thank you @Osukhan I hope that your father in law was able to make a full recovery. Amyloidosis is a pretty serious issue. I am looking at this notion of the brain to liver connection, it seems plausible that the liver under stress either produces amyloid or as toxic liver theory believes, amyloid is actually toxins escaping from a full liver and being stored within the brain.

mosaic01

I just saw this post by Kelsey:

View: https://twitter.com/kelseykenney144/status/1763873476367253875

"Still waiting for someone to show me something compelling about immediate-release nicotinic acid being toxic...even in 10+ gram amounts."

So I looked at LiverTox, which is the go-to source for this. There are several case studies with nicotinic acid alone (NA) where liver problems in doses of 3g per day became apparent.

As Kelsey says, these are indeed not very high quality and there are only a few on the background of millions of people taking niacin over the decades. And Hoffer used niacin in thousands of patients with no issues whatsoever.

There are also reports about niacin actually helping the liver, like this: High-dose Niacin is a promising treatment for Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease

Hoffer did not observe liver issues, but he did note that liver enzymes usually increased a bit, which he attributed to the liver working more. Not sure what to make of it, but i think taking TMG could protect against this and make niacin in higher doses less stressful when taking it long-term.

Last edited:

Ras

Just a heads up about niacin supplementation it can have some negative side effects as well.

Why would you give this a second thought, when abundant empirical practice by Hoffer and others has shown the healthful properties of niacin?

J.R.K

Why would you give this a second thought, when abundant empirical practice by Hoffer and others has shown the healthful properties of niacin?
My understanding was that science is never absolute as new discoveries challenge yesterday’s truths.
I posted this for discussion purposes as we look at scientific evidence and studies to verify them for their findings.

Ras

My understanding was that science is never absolute as new discoveries challenge yesterday’s truths.
I posted this for discussion purposes as we look at scientific evidence and studies to verify them for their findings.
No amount of Scientific™ studies can replace objective, empirical evidence. They could publish 6,000,000 peer reviewed studies a day showing conclusively that niacin causes heart attacks, but all of it would be meaningless in the face of thousands of thousands of people taking high doses for years and experiencing only improvement.

Much of established "science" is a theatre of fiction, an artistry of falsehoods gendered by the families of industry and enterprise.

J.R.K

I just saw this post by Kelsey:

View: https://twitter.com/kelseykenney144/status/1763873476367253875

"Still waiting for someone to show me something compelling about immediate-release nicotinic acid being toxic...even in 10+ gram amounts."

So I looked at LiverTox, which is the go-to source for this. There are several case studies with nicotinic acid alone (NA) where liver problems in doses of 3g per day became apparent.

As Kelsey says, these are indeed not very high quality and there are only a few on the background of millions of people taking niacin over the decades. And Hoffer used niacin in thousands of patients with no issues whatsoever.

There are also reports about niacin actually helping the liver, like this: High-dose Niacin is a promising treatment for Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease

Hoffer did not observe liver issues, but he did note that liver enzymes usually increased a bit, which he attributed to the liver working more. Not sure what to make of it, but i think taking TMG could protect against this and make niacin in higher doses less stressful when taking it long-term.

So bear with me as I try to wrap my head around this and line it up with Dr Smith’s approach on this. If you were taking niacin as nicotinic acid and say that your bile was extremely toxic and your liver dumped a large amount to the point that some of that bile leaked into the blood. This would create a stress reaction within the body giving the flu like symptoms that are associated with detoxing excessively, which according to Dr Smith should not be a stressful experience unless you are trying to push things too hard. But this toxic bile would then be circulating throughout the body in a negative feedback loop until it is returned to the liver, in my mind this would be a mild case of septicaemia. Now hypothetically if you were still supplementing the zinc, selenium, and molybdenum, you would be inducing and stimulating further bile dumping.
Would this increase in toxic bile not cause damage as it is circulating around through every vein, artery and cell in the circulatory system under pressure, in the same manner that endotoxin would cause similar type of damage. Or am I missing a piece here.
Would this not be a similar case to back off on the supplements that cause more bile to be dumped into the system in an event such as a solar flare event, given that they also cause bile to be dumped in different degrees from person to person? This would mesh up with Dr Smith’s warning of this not being a game, and that pushing too hard on this detox protocol could set you back. This process sounds like it is based more in the camp of a long walking marathon as opposed to a fast sprint like process to be done in a manner that Dr Smith says,”should not hurt”.
@mosaic01 @Ras

Ras

your liver dumped a large amount to the point that some of that bile leaked into the blood.
Is there any irrefutable proof that this happens? If it happens, what is the likelihood that it happens?

J.R.K

Is there any irrefutable proof that this happens? If it happens, what is the likelihood that it happens?
That is a question better answered by those more familiar with the toxic bile theory and low toxin lifestyle. I am just at the beginning of learning about this. So someone like @charlie, @mosaic01 @Nick or Kelsey Kenney as she mentioned in her X post above might be more knowledgeable and better resources for that query.

youngsinatra

Elevated serum bile acids are a official diagnostic criteria for cholestasis. (bile stagnation)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals