The Most Bizzare IBD Behavior. Smarties. Biohackers Thoughts?

GorillaHead

So folks 2 years ago I was pounding mass gainers like water 3k calories a day and doing adderal as a preworkout. Eventually after 3 months of this behavior I developed ulcers in my colon.

Colonoscopy showed IBD. Ulcerative Colitis

Anti inflammatories didn’t work and I refused to take immune suppressant drugs.

1 year of every day bleeding I stumbled upon my savior. Niacin!

Mega dosed it and instantly and I mean instantly I am in remission. I went out of remission 2 more times From November 2018-July 2019 but every time I took a megadose of Maicon I flushed and the symptoms were gone instantly.

1 week ago I started to develop symptoms again of a flare. I went to dose niacin and 2grams did nothing. I felt barely any flush.
And my ulcerative colitis didn’t go into remission I tried the next day no go. I waited 3 days and in those 3 days I tried to eat a diet full of arachidonic acid. I took niacin this morning and this time I flushed hard and 6 hours later my symptoms are gone. I am back in remission

What the hells is going on here.

Niacin stimulates the dp1 prostanoid receptor This I know. Studies have shown it can induce remission.

But does anyone have an idea on the big picture of what’s really happening and a better solution.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Just curious if niacinamide has the same effect and puts you in remission???

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Just curious if niacinamide has the same effect and puts you in remission???

Nope doesn’t work I tried mega dosing niacinamide.

I’ve noticed. No flush no remission.

Flush= remission and I can go on days without taking niacin again months too. Until something I eat or do is triggering it. At first I thought it was only dairy but I am not sure.

I don’t think niacinamide agonizes the dp1 prostanoid receptor.

I can’t help but feel like I am circling over the true solution to my gut disease. Rather frustrating when I don’t even have a family history of it. I did have asthma when I was younger not anymore

Vinny

So folks 2 years ago I was pounding mass gainers like water 3k calories a day and doing adderal as a preworkout. Eventually after 3 months of this behavior I developed ulcers in my colon.

Colonoscopy showed IBD. Ulcerative Colitis

Anti inflammatories didn’t work and I refused to take immune suppressant drugs.

1 year of every day bleeding I stumbled upon my savior. Niacin!

Mega dosed it and instantly and I mean instantly I am in remission. I went out of remission 2 more times From November 2018-July 2019 but every time I took a megadose of Maicon I flushed and the symptoms were gone instantly.

1 week ago I started to develop symptoms again of a flare. I went to dose niacin and 2grams did nothing. I felt barely any flush.
And my ulcerative colitis didn’t go into remission I tried the next day no go. I waited 3 days and in those 3 days I tried to eat a diet full of arachidonic acid. I took niacin this morning and this time I flushed hard and 6 hours later my symptoms are gone. I am back in remission

What the hells is going on here.

Niacin stimulates the dp1 prostanoid receptor This I know. Studies have shown it can induce remission.

But does anyone have an idea on the big picture of what’s really happening and a better solution.
Excuse my ignorance, but which one was the offender causing your colitis: the drug or the gainers?

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Excuse my ignorance, but which one was the offender causing your colitis: the drug or the gainers?

There’s no way of knowing. But I mentioned them because I felt they had something to play in the cause of my condition

Cirion

Have you tried a B-vitamin complex or Energin? I believe Haidut said that just dosing a single B vitamin could actually deplete the other B vitamins in a recent interview. Although I do think he said B3 is one of the safer B vitamins to dose by itself.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Have you tried a B-vitamin complex or Energin? I believe Haidut said that just dosing a single B vitamin could actually deplete the other B vitamins in a recent interview. Although I do think he said B3 is one of the safer B vitamins to dose by itself.
I haven’t. The only thing that’s helped is mega dose niacin. I just wish I could induce the effect more permanently.

Atman

Did you continue taking amphetamine or did the ulcers come back by themselves?

Daft

Why did you try to have a diet full of arachidonic acid?

Daft

Interesting. Do you ever notice gradual tolerance to the flush, i.e. it reduces over time?

What dose did you take? I'm not asking a medical advice, just want to hear your experience.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

What dose did you take? I'm not asking a medical advice, just want to hear your experience.
I usually take anywhere from 1 gram to 2.5 grams at once. My liver values are fine. Right now I have no symptoms of flaring it’s been 3 days since I took Niacin. That article looks insanely interesting woah

Do you take it on empty stomach? Would be like a 12 gauge shot in your abs. I remember feeling stabbed after 500 mg on empty stomach.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Do you take it on empty stomach? Would be like a 12 gauge shot in your abs. I remember feeling stabbed after 500 mg on empty stomach.

Ya empty stomach is best so I can get the flush. I absolutely love the effects. Although I feel like my serotonin shoots up cause like I get super red. Energetic and I start to feel like my eyes wanting to roll back like I am on molly or something

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Goobz

I have a similar experience of feeling good during the flush and seeming to get benefits from nicotinic acid / niacin that I don’t get from nicotinamide.

Nicotinic acid gets converted to nicotinamide, but I read that anything over 40mg will make it past your liver first and have the niacin flush effects.

Nicotinic acid itself seems to have some unique effects beyond the other forms of B3. Though that’s rather obvious to anyone who takes it, and you have a massive flush from one and not the other!

The nicotinic acid receptor seems linked to the bodies use of ketones. With niconitic acid (not nicotinamide) being an agonist for a critical receptor i the brain that’s inactive in Parkinsons whose name I can’t remember.

Anyway I’m not yet caffeinated and on my phone, so I’m rambling, but if anyone’s interested I’ll find the studies. I just wanted to reply and follow the topic

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals