Low Toxin Lifestyle This "Low Toxin & Low Vitamin A" Movement Is All About The Great Awakening

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
As I mentioned to Georgi, I believe this "low vitamin A and low toxin" movement is all about the Great Awakening. You can see The Great Awakening happening everywhere right now, all around you on many many fronts. Do you think it is a coincidence that Georgi just got his signal that vitamin B1, B3, and B7 with aspirin was able to cure cancer. And do you think this "vitamin A" is a toxin theory is a coincidence that it is rising up at the same time? No, there are no coincidences. Only Divine appointment.

It is my feeling, that this vA and low toxin movement are going to converge with bioenergetics and the dream that Ray Peat had hoped for, a movement that restores wholeness and regeneration on the level of society as a whole, I do indeed feel, it is happening. The Restoration has begun.

ThinPicking

Honest to God. I'm not spamming or trolling with intent here. If a picture speaks a thousand words, a motion picture and a song may speak a million.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Honest to God. I'm not spamming or trolling with intent here. If a picture speaks a thousand words, a motion picture and a song may speak a million.
I think the screenshot of your personal threats you made towards me would speak a thousand words. Are you ready for that? Or would you rather move on? You need to question yourself as to why you have so much hate towards me. It's a bad look.

ThinPicking

I don't hate you at all. And at times I'm off the beaten track, a bit of shock and awe from a friend has come to be appreciated.

The referenced clip speaks to the nature of the "awakening". It (may be) a minefield.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
The referenced clip speaks to the nature of the "awakening". It (may be) a minefield.
Of course it will be a minefield, because satan will try and stop it every way he can. But this time, he will not be allowed to stop it. The Restoration will happen as promised. I mean really, how awesome would it be to see Ray Peat get his dream? Healing on a society level. To me, it looks like this movement can get it done. This from my own personal experience, and also watching the low toxin groups for a few years now. The protocol if you will, is dialed in pretty good now, and will get more dialed in as we go since more and more brilliant minds will be brought into this. So from my perspective, those who are fighting against me and literally fighting against the healing of humanity as a whole. Let's see who is right about this, I am confident it will be me. :hattip

ThinPicking

Fair enough sir.

Personally I don't want what's right to be attributed to me. By anyone. Under any circumstances. I do however want anyone willing to be well to be so. Whatever gets and keeps them there. Is surely from on high.

Have and continue having a great day Mr Charlie.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Mr Joe

" that it is rising up at the same time? " ?

"Other interventions should also work include inosine (as an alternative precursor to ATP), thiamine, biotin, niacinamide, and of course thyroid." 2016
Nothing really new here : @haidut pointing that vitamin B being essentials for restoring global metabolic disorder and thus cure for cancer as cancer is a metabolic disorder. Even back at 2014 niacinamide was one of the most potent cancer killer and metabolism booster in RP world.

mosaic01

Recently I also get the impression that all is converging.

Life forced me to look into this, after I somehow had ignored it for a couple years. To me, the toxic bile theory from Dr. Smith (I guess he coined the term?), built on top of the work of Grant Genereux, is a realization that we have been fundamentally lied to about how our body works and what matters when it comes to health. Everyone is always talking about "detox", thinking about obscure heavy metals or PFAS, or whatever. But in reality, people are consuming toxins daily with their food, especially "vitamin A" and ironically they poison themselves with things that are meant for detox, like green smoothies (there have been documented cases of liver and kidney failure from this).

For the last decade I had been wondering why everyone is just getting sicker, and there is no real solution to modern disease. Then I thought something like "Well, it's a complex combination of all kinds of problematic things and so there can't be a simple solution to disease as a whole". But actually the solution is very simple.

All of this to me is not about a diet or some kind of detox fad, it's a way of life. A way of life that is the complete opposite of all what has been tried before in modern times and what humanity as a whole is currently doing.

Now that people are also questioning the essentiality of certain vitamins/minerals, the corrupt ideologies that started with cod liver oil and big pharma producing synthetic vitamins can be overthrown. They made us worry about non-existing deficiencies, while conveniently burying all the knowledge about poisons. Genereux' take on the history of vitamin C opened my eyes about the fraud that are vitamins. The entire concept was always wrong, essentiality is conditional based on toxicity and environment.

The historical context is so important to understand all of this.

If you go back to around 1900, people lived happily without the concept of vitamins at all. No one woke up and thought "I need to get some vitamins to stay healthy". Imagine this, thousands of years without the concept of vitamins, and no one seemed to care.

But people knew about poisons. "Influenza" was regarded as poisoning of the air. It was common sense to our ancestors that most disease comes from toxins. In fact, the term virus comes from the word "toxin", I think from latin or greek.

The vitamin mania of the last 100 years started ironically with retinol - namely with cod liver oil being force-fed to children, who hated it. Later came synthetic vitamins, produced by the same families who now run the big pharmaceutical companies. Ascorbic acid, the b-vitamins, etc. They were all given to the population to suppress certain symptoms and make the population more productive, especially during war. The WW2-soldiers ran on drugs, b-vitamins and ascorbic acid.

I also mentioned previously that people did not even drink much coffee until 120 years ago. Milk and dairy is also heavily pushed on the population, despite the emerging scientific consensus that the actual requirement for calcium is lower than 500mg. The actual requirement of calcium is probably in the range of 200-300mg, the amount available via common foods.

These chemicals stayed with us, and our fears have led us to run into the open arms of the industry, producing now tens of thousands of different kind of chemicals with all kinds of untested substances, for our wellbeing, apparently.

Somehow we started to think that we just have to find the right combination of chemicals to get healthy, without any good guiding principle.

The guiding princple of pharma medicine is that symptoms/inflammation/pain needs to be suppressed. Peat offered a way better approach, namely bioenergetics; the focus on generative energy production in the living, self-organizing cell - producing structure and vice versa. A framework that has great potential, but does not work in practice if it ignores the mass poisoning of humanity done under the banner of "science".

I am quite certain that the ruling powers knew about the toxic effects of liver from sailors dying to canned meat - covered up under the discovery of scurvy. They just did not know yet what the substance was that produced all of that death and suffering, so they paid scientists to find said substance. That's why the studies on the discovery of retinol seem to be done with so much idiotic preseverance to produce symptoms of absurd suffering in the test animals and ignore those scientists who said that rats can live just fine without vitamin A.

First, they just fed us cod liver oil, but once they had isolated the retinol chemical, they slowly began adding it to everything. Now we are at the point where our entire food production chain is being poisoned by added carotenes and retinol.

Finally, here's a quote from Ray Peat I discovered via Danny Roddy:

"Nutrition is as complex, open, and undefined as metaphysics or cosmology. It's a process of exploring, learning, and figuring things out. It's never a closed book or a finished subject."

First step of understanding nutrition is undoing the damage done by the medical tyranny that exists all around us these days, undoing the last 100 years and going back to the understanding of life that our ancestors had - an understanding based on experience and tradition. The knowledge of toxic "black" bile and toxins in our environment, and that the body must be purified to stay healthy. All even going back to the ancient religions - avoiding being "unclean", avoiding certain foods like pork, etc.

Last edited:
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Another thing we need to do is stop dep

Life forced me to look into this, after I somehow had ignored it for a couple years. To me, the toxic bile theory from Dr. Smith (I guess he coined the term?), built on top of the work of Grant Genereux, is a realization that we have been fundamentally lied to about how our body works and what matters when it comes to health. Everyone is always talking about "detox", thinking about obscure heavy metals or PFAS, or whatever. But in reality, people are consuming toxins daily with their food, especially "vitamin A" and ironically they poison themselves with things that are meant for detox, like green smoothies (there have been documented cases of liver and kidney failure from this).

For the last decade I had been wondering why everyone is just getting sicker, and there is no real solution to modern disease. Then I thought something like "Well, it's a complex combination of all kinds of problematic things and so there can't be a simple solution to disease as a whole". But actually the solution is very simple.

All of this to me is not about a diet or some kind of detox fad, it's a way of life. A way of life that is the complete opposite of all what has been tried before in modern times and what humanity is a whole is currently doing.

Now that people are also questioning the essentiality of certain vitamins/minerals, the corrupt ideologies that started with cod liver oil and big pharma producing synthetic vitamins can be overthrown. They made us worry about non-existing deficiencies, while conveniently burying all the knowledge about poisons. Genereux' take on the history of vitamin C opened my eyes about the fraud that are vitamins. The entire concept was always wrong, essentiality is conditional based on toxicity and environment.

If you go back to around 1900, people lived happily without the concept of vitamins at all. No one woke up and thought "I need to get some vitamins to stay healthy". Imagine this, thousands of years without the concept of vitamins, and no one seemed to care.

But people knew about poisons. "Influenza" was regarded as poisoning of the air. It was common sense to our ancestors that most disease comes from toxins. In fact, the term virus comes from the word "toxin", I think from latin or greek.

The vitamin mania of the last 100 years started ironically with retinol - namely with cod liver oil being force-fed to children, who hated it. Later came synthetic vitamins, produced by the same families who now run the big pharmaceutical companies. Ascorbic acid, the b-vitamins, etc. They were all given to the population to suppress certain symptoms and make the population more productive, especially during war. The WW2-soldiers ran on drugs, b-vitamins and ascorbic acid.

I also mentioned previously that people did not even drink much coffee until 120 years ago. Milk and dairy is also heavily pushed on the population, despite the emerging scientific consensus that the actual requirement for calcium is lower than 500mg. The actual requirement of calcium is probably in the range of 200-300mg, the amount available via common foods.

These chemicals stayed with us, and our fears have led us to run into the open arms of the industry, producing now tens of thousands of different kind of chemicals with all kinds of untested substances, for our wellbeing, apparently.

Somehow we started to think that we just have to find the right combination of chemicals to get healthy, without any good guiding principle.

The guiding princple of pharma medicine is that symptoms/inflammation/pain needs to be suppressed. Peat offered a way better approach, namely bioenergetics; the focus on generative energy production in the living, self-organizing cell - producing structure and vice versa. A framework that has great potential, but does not work in practice if it ignores the mass poisoning of humanity done under the banner of "science".

I am quite certain that the ruling powers knew about the toxic effects of liver from sailors dying to canned meat - covered up under the discovery of scurvy. They just did not know yet what the substance was that produced all of that death and suffering, so they paid scientists to find said substance. That's why the studies on the discovery of retinol seem to be done with so much idiotic preseverance to produce symptoms of absurd suffering in the test animals and ignore those scientists who said that rats can live just fine without vitamin A.

First, they just fed us cod liver oil, but once they had isolated the retinol chemical, they slowly began adding it to everything. Now we are at the point where our entire food production chain is being poisoned by added carotenes and retinol.

"Nutrition is as complex, open, and undefined as metaphysics or cosmology. It's a process of exploring, learning, and figuring things out. It's never a closed book or a finished subject."

First step of understanding nutrition is undoing the damage done by the medical tyranny that exists all around us these days, undoing the last 100 years and going back to the understanding of life that our ancestors had - an understanding based on experience and tradition. The knowledge of toxic "black" bile and toxins in our environment, and that the body must be purified to stay healthy. All even going back to the ancient religions - avoiding being "unclean", avoiding certain foods like pork, etc.
Another excellent post. :hattip

InChristAlone

All of this to me is not about a diet or some kind of detox fad, it's a way of life. A way of life that is the complete opposite of all what has been tried before in modern times and what humanity is a whole is currently doing.

Can we sticky this post!?!?! This was amazing! Very well said!

Apple

Interestingly , people were same ill 150 years ago...
Just first example that comes to mind

The Death of Balzac (1799-1850) and the Treatment of Heart Failure During the Nineteenth Century​

A Perciaccante 1, M A Riva 2, A Coralli 3, P Charlier 4, R Bianucci 5
Affiliations expand

Abstract​

Overweight, workaholic, and a caffeine abuser, Honoré de Balzac lived a life of excess. He prematurely died at the age of 51 owing to gangrene associated with congestive heart failure. Textual sources allow us to take a glimpse into his last 3 months of life. Because of ventricular hypertrophy, Balzac's respiratory conditions were appalling and he developed severe leg edemas and possibly stasis dermatitis. Here we report on Balzac's demise and provide first evidence of a pioneering medical treatment applied to save his life: the use of a trocar to drain leg edema. Based on the empirical observation of the benefits derived from an accidental leg drainage, Balzac's physicians anticipated the invention of the "Southey tube", whose use evolved in the following century to treat obstinate edema in heart failure patients. Unfortunately, following the daily maneuvers for trocar insertion and in the absence of adequate disinfection measures and antibiotics, bacteria infected the open wound and gave rise to the gangrene, which caused the writer to die within 24 hours of its onset.

Last edited:

InChristAlone

Just first example that comes to my mind

The Death of Balzac (1799-1850) and the Treatment of Heart Failure During the Nineteenth Century​

A Perciaccante 1, M A Riva 2, A Coralli 3, P Charlier 4, R Bianucci 5
Affiliations expand

Abstract​

Overweight, workaholic, and a caffeine abuser, Honoré de Balzac lived a life of excess. He prematurely died at the age of 51 owing to gangrene associated with congestive heart failure. Textual sources allow us to take a glimpse into his last 3 months of life. Because of ventricular hypertrophy, Balzac's respiratory conditions were appalling and he developed severe leg edemas and possibly stasis dermatitis. Here we report on Balzac's demise and provide first evidence of a pioneering medical treatment applied to save his life: the use of a trocar to drain leg edema. Based on the empirical observation of the benefits derived from an accidental leg drainage, Balzac's physicians anticipated the invention of the "Southey tube", whose use evolved in the following century to treat obstinate edema in heart failure patients. Unfortunately, following the daily maneuvers for trocar insertion and in the absence of adequate disinfection measures and antibiotics, bacteria infected the open wound and gave rise to the gangrene, which caused the writer to die within 24 hours of its onset.
Yikes!! which is exactly why I'm changing things up. "A life of excess". Gets 'em everytime.

L_C

Well written!

Where can I read more about 'Genereux' take on the history of vitamin C'? Thanks.

mosaic01

Ironic that his death was caused by the treatment itself.

These people were statistical exceptions, when compared to contemporary disease rates. Back then you had this small group of self-exclaimed Physicians, academics riding on the wave of the Enlightenment, who tried to differentiate themselves from the healers and midwifes who practiced folk medicine, and also from the Christians who probably had more esoteric knowledge. The majority of people relied on folk medicine, and I suspect that the reason people like Balzac died was not a lack of knowledge around preventing wound infections, but because this new "profession" simply rejected the traditional knowledge. And I doubt this knowledge was just a list of herbs.

You need to look at the statistics and the historical increase in certain diseases. Even in the last 20 years, the increase of diseases has been so staggering that life in the western world now feels like living in some kind of open-air asylum.

It's true that a certain part of the population was very toxic even back then, and these were (probably) mostly the materialist and nihilist upper class and academics that pushed the Enlightenment. They were attempting to dethrone our Creator from the center of human life, and if they mentioned God they were just talking about it like it was a theoretical concept. Drugs like coffee were really important to this new lifestyle that was so focused on the intellectual side of things. These people considered the body to be some kind of annoyance that was just there to support the brain, a necessity that can be ignored.

1707511455167.png

Also interesting quote from "Healing with Plants". Sounds to me that spices were considered medicine. We are starting to understand that using spices liberally on food can lead to a chronic low-grade poisoning by harming liver and kidney, especially the exotic spices are a problem I guess. They were already suppressing symptoms back then with things like spices, but modern medicine really brought it to the next level. I suspect these medicinal spices were over time added to the regular cuisine, as people forgot that they are actually adding "medicine" to their foods, and got addicted to it's taste and effects.

For the last 2 years I have stopped tolerating black pepper, which may be the most problematic spice for the liver, but cayenne and chili are probably similar.

Where can I read more about 'Genereux' take on the history of vitamin C'? Thanks.

On his blog.

Last edited:
OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Caro

... Milk and dairy is also heavily pushed on the population, despite the emerging scientific consensus that the actual requirement for calcium is lower than 500mg. The actual requirement of calcium is probably in the range of 200-300mg, the amount available via common foods ...

If true, it's great news. Could you share a few sources for this or point to where you've discussed this elsewhere? And what about the calcium to phosphorus ratio? I've recently had to lower my calcium intake due to a health challenge and am only consuming enough calcium so that Ca/P >1. Any further information you can provide would be most appreciated.

(Btw, I have seen sources discussing the calcium intake of Japanese women, which is about 500mg on average. Yet they don't appear to be worse off re osteoporosis, and in some cases do better than women in the west, eg hip fractures.)

Last edited:

Nick

If true, it's great news. Could you share a few sources for this or point to where you've discussed this elsewhere? And what about the calcium to phosphorus ratio? I've recently had to lower my calcium intake due to a health challenge and am only consuming enough calcium so that Ca/P >1. Any further information you can provide would be most appreciated.

(Btw, I have seen sources discussing the calcium intake of Japanese women, which is about 500mg on average. Yet they don't appear to be worse off re osteoporosis, and in some cases do better than women in the west, eg hip fractures.)
The high calcium intake Peat recommended only serves a purpose because he also recommended a high vitamin A diet. The body uses calcium to bind up free retinoids that it cannot detox at the moment. If you have high free retinoids that cannot be detoxed fast enough and a low calcium intake the body will pull calcium from the bones and teeth. Either way, if the pattern continues you end up with calcified tissues. The dietary calcium just prevents you from getting osteoporosis at the same time.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals