Jib

Welp, looks like I'm back on the hunt for a filtration system. Not sure what kind I would go with. There must be some way to make a DIY filter that would remove a fair amount of fluoride, and would be convenient and not too expensive.

I'm still taking Lugol's and Taurine, some of my staple supplements. Good to know those might be helping in the meantime. I will have to get back on Boron as well.

Mufasa

I find being easily bored corresponds to low dopamine. Most people are low dopamine and high serotonin.

The problem is not being easily bored in my experience. I think what is problematic is that people to easily start doing things when being bored (smartphone, television, internet etc.), instead of letting the boredom be there until you have energy for something more interesting again.

Cirion

The problem is not being easily bored in my experience. I think what is problematic is that people to easily start doing things when being bored (smartphone, television, internet etc.), instead of letting the boredom be there until you have energy for something more interesting again.

Right, that's basically what I'm saying yeah.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals