schultz

Thankfully the water where I live isn't fluoridated. I think Toronto has fluoridated water though.

That's great. In Germany for example, thay prescribe fluoride pills to all newborns for teeth health. :(

Like, to swallow? That's insane! And you can't homeschool there either! What's next, open borders?!

Thankfully the water where I live isn't fluoridated. I think Toronto has fluoridated water though.

Like, to swallow? That's insane! And you can't homeschool there either! What's next, open borders?!
Yeah, people's freedom is being erased right in front of them!

Peater Piper

I was surprised to find out the water in my area is not fluoridated, because it contains natural levels of fluoride. Is there any evidence of a different effect on thyroid between naturally occurring fluoride and the type added at a water treatment facility?
Parts of India has very high amounts of fluoride in its water (supposedly naturally occurring), and the health issues are substantial. I would guess that all fluoride is problematic in high enough amounts.

aguilaroja

... boil the eggshells in the vinegar for a bit, to get the calcium carbonate to combine with the vinegar. Calcium carbonate itself is not terribly soluble in water.
Then you use the resulting solution and a few drops is supposed to precipitate out the fluoride...
The chemical reaction should result in producing calcium fluoride which is a strong bond between Ca+ and Fl- and is therefore not bioavailable and also large enough to be filtered via RO or distilling. This is the only affordable way I know to filter fluoride from the water. Have other ideas? ...
also @haidut
Paul Connett, the Ph.D. environmental chemist who has spent years investigating fluoride hazards, has in the past recommended bone char water filters to remove fluoride.
https://fluoridealert.org/issues/water/

This says something about fluoride danger. Bone takes up fluoride so dramatically that LITERALLY the simple EFFECTIVE substance for removing fluoride from water is bone.

Bone char fluoride-removal cartridges are available for standard countertop and under-sink filters. Bone char filters are more expensive than eggshells and vinegar, but fairly low price. I have no relation to any filter vendor. The claims are that bone char water filters will remove most but not all of fluoride from fluoridated water supplies.

D

danishispsychic

love that thingy up there- i am going to try it. lately, i have been opening a cap of Nature's Way Boron Complex and putting it in my coffee , and I gulp down a tablet of IO Plus from Pure Horizon at the same time. I am not sure if this witchcraft works , but I do notice that my eyes that were amber color and now more on the yellow side so maybe something is detoxing , like metals from flouride and stuff from the copper pipes in the house i grew up in where WE DRANK TAP WATER.... ( omg) I like the Boron from NW, I used to just chomp on Borax out of the detergent box but I like my new method better. Iodine really helps me in what I do for work and also writing. IO plus has selenium and B2 added. wheee.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
also @haidut
Paul Connett, the Ph.D. environmental chemist who has spent years investigating fluoride hazards, has in the past recommended bone char water filters to remove fluoride.
https://fluoridealert.org/issues/water/

This says something about fluoride danger. Bone takes up fluoride so dramatically that LITERALLY the simple EFFECTIVE substance for removing fluoride from water is bone.

Bone char fluoride-removal cartridges are available for standard countertop and under-sink filters. Bone char filters are more expensive than eggshells and vinegar, but fairly low price. I have no relation to any filter vendor. The claims are that bone char water filters will remove most but not all of fluoride from fluoridated water supplies.

Very interesting, thanks. I will see if I can find some bone char filters online. Do you think BSE is a concern wit bovine bone char filters or is the bone too burned to allow any prion to survive intact?

nwo2012

Very interesting, thanks. I will see if I can find some bone char filters online. Do you think BSE is a concern wit bovine bone char filters or is the bone too burned to allow any prion to survive intact?

The whole BSE CJD link and mass cull in Europe was just a cover for the ******* up with overindulgent use of glyphosate to try to eradicate the warble flies that were makings holes in cow hides, losing them a load of money.

Organophosphates Implicated In Mad Cow Disease

Last edited:

Mad

@lampofred @Rafael Lao Wai
Just curious, were you drinking the Mexican coke or US coke?
I avoided coke, along with several other things in the name of avoiding fluoride, for at least a year but still craved the Mexican coke so much. I finally bought a $200 fluoride meter and tested a bottle (and tested tons of other things I was currently drinking or used to drink but was currently avoiding). Mexican coke measured at 0.2 ppm. Generally in the US our water is fluoridated to about 0.7 ppm and what I'm aiming for is to only ingest substances at 0.1 ppm or less. So with the coke at 0.2 I only have a couple times a week as I crave it.

Mad

I've read that reverse osmosis filters are best for filtering out fluoride

@lampofred @Rafael Lao Wai
Just curious, were you drinking the Mexican coke or US coke?
I avoided coke, along with several other things in the name of avoiding fluoride, for at least a year but still craved the Mexican coke so much. I finally bought a $200 fluoride meter and tested a bottle (and tested tons of other things I was currently drinking or used to drink but was currently avoiding). Mexican coke measured at 0.2 ppm. Generally in the US our water is fluoridated to about 0.7 ppm and what I'm aiming for is to only ingest substances at 0.1 ppm or less. So with the coke at 0.2 I only have a couple times a week as I crave it.
I live in Brazil, so I was drinking the regular supermarket coke( not imported or anything).

Mad

I live in Brazil, so I was drinking the regular supermarket coke( not imported or anything).
Ah I see. Well anyway I agree, it's annoying that we can't just drink packaged drinks from the grocery store because most likely everything is made with fluoridated water. That's why I'm really glad I finally bought a fluoride meter - it has helped me navigate this a lot better

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
The whole BSE CJD link and mass cull in Europe was just a cover for the ******* up with overindulgent use of glyphosate to try to eradicate the warble flies that were makings holes in cow hides, losing them a load of money.

Organophosphates Implicated In Mad Cow Disease

Right, I am not disputing that the cause of BSE is not really what they claimed to be. But the prions can do damage when ingested regardless of what caused them to form in the first place, so that was my concern.

nwo2012

Right, I am not disputing that the cause of BSE is not really what they claimed to be. But the prions can do damage when ingested regardless of what caused them to form in the first place, so that was my concern.

Thanks for the explanation.

Broken man

@Broken man
I’d be interested to see what travis had to say about the topic, especially if he provided references.
So sorry for being late.
You can buy borax at the grocery store, which is simply sodium borate. Boron is actually an essential mineral for plants, and new research is showing that it's essential for humans too. We eat boron in trace amounts in foods and it has actually been used as a remedy for arthritis.

But boron also complexes with fluoride and chloride ions and helps remove them from the body. There are actually studies demonstrating this in animals, and a little boron can greatly reduce fluoride toxicity. This even works to complex fluoride in the bloodstream, and appears completely safe in small amounts. I add a pinch of sodium borate to my green tea, which is notoriously high in fluoride ions.

Thank you for your time. About sodium borate, I cant find it, only sodium tetraborate but I dont know if this is safe for human consumption.

That's fine.

How much are you using? What about taurine? Taurine Reverses Thyroid Inhibition Due To Fluoride

I think boron is more dependable, although taurine appears is a fine supplement. Even calcium, eggshells, or diatomaceous earth would bind a considerable amount; calcium and silica compounds are used remedially and industrially to bind fluoride, and a sprinkle of dicalcium phosphate in water would appear harmless.

This fluoride–calcium binding is how fluoride mediates its toxicity and over-mineralizes the pineal gland. Fluoride causes bone disturbances by intercolating and incorporating itself into the bone mineral matrix and can even precipitate calcium in the blood. I had read a case report of a suicide attempt using fluoride: The doctor had noted 'the lowest serum calcium levels ever reported.'

If you give it calcium to bind to in solution, in the tapwater, then there'd be little left to bind with your bones. We cannot escape this and low amounts should probably be considered natural. Boron does one better as it complexes with fluoride both in solution and in the bloodstream yet does not precipitate; it instead forms a water-soluble complex rapidly excreted (i.e. boron trifluoride). The most experimental evidence by far is on boron, and it consistently reduces fluorine levels in the body by roughly 50%. And borate should do: sodium borate, potassium borate, and boron dietary supplements should all form borate within the bloodstream (patrolling-for and complexing-with fluoride).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals