2 Years Since I Didn't Come Here: I Healed All Of My Health Problems

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by Parsifal, Apr 14, 2019.

1. G Forrest

G Forrest Member

In the first paragraph who was giving this advice? Was this directly from Peat? If so what was the context of the conversation?

In the second paragraph above, what was the specific evidence that Peat rejected? Asking for clarity so I can understand the perspective better.

Thank you

2. jet9

jet9 Member

I also notice that exercise and keeping Circadian rhythm in order is crucial for me.

Could you tell where are your carbs coming from ? Is it mostly purple sweet potatoes, veggies and rice ?

And where are you getting your purple sweet potatoes ? They are very hard to find in my area.

3. kaybb

kaybb Member

Did you try to make the ice cream yet ? Did you find a good recipe? I’m loving the recipes

4. danielbb

danielbb Member

Kay - I still make ice cream and make no apologies for loving it. I have not tried the Yogurt ice-cream idea shared above but simply using a no-fat Yogurt and honey combination has been working so well for me, it pretty much takes care of my cravings for ice cream. I made homemade Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey recently and people loved it. When I eat things that mix large doses of fat and sugar like ice cream and pastries, I use portion control (to the extent possible) rather than deny myself one of life's blessings. It's possible to be completely healthy, have very low body fat, and still enjoy things that make us happy. My main things that have restored my health are giving up processed food, selecting and preparing food from whole-food sources, controlling how much I eat to achieve desired scale results, with moderate exercise that are all applied reasonably over time. I no longer believe supplements are necessary. Thank you for mentioning the recipe's as that is a hobby of mine.