My Healing Story

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Hi Folks,

I have been Peating and reviewing the forum for a few years, was not ready to join until now.

I have been using idea lab products for over a year they greatly helped my health improve when nothing else was working.

A few months ago i started using the red lights from Red Light Man it has allowed me to not need NDT anymore and many other aspects of my health have been improving very quickly, i find now that any hormones or vitamins make me feel uncomfortable, i find medicinal mushrooms incredibly helpful, I really like the products from Fungi Perfecti; Reishi, Cordyceps, Lion’s Mane.

Here is a passage from a 15th century Tibetan work on Cordyceps;

It bestows inconceivable advantages.

Thus, it increases the Seven Bodily Constituents.

Among these, particularly it serves best for the purpose of libido,

Increasing offspring and improving vitality.

It completely sharpens the five sense faculties.

It has innumerable qualities; to praise it in words would be endless.

Fungi Perfecti grows their own organic medicinal mushrooms in Washington State.

Matcha is very very helpful for smooth long lasting natural energy, and a focused mind, i find best taken a hour or so after breakfast. I really like Do brand Matcha ~ Organic Ceremonial. My body has never liked much coffee or pure caffeine.

The Red Light has helped many things but not my digestion, i started taking digestive enzymes and Bifidus Power Blend from Body Ecology with in a few weeks all my digestive issues were gone, I love Donna Gates met her several years ago she is wonderful and formulates with the very best stuff, i do disagree with her take on sugar, I know i would never have survived without and still drink 1-2 quarts of homemade lemonade with organic sugar every day, i buy the lakewood organic lemon juice and mix with organic sugar and often raw honey, i prefer distilled water.

Good food and cookware of course, the only cooking oil i use is Braggs brand Olive Oil. Dental stuff a must! removing a root canal i had for years and putting a titanium implant with E-Max crown produced a very positive shift in my physiology. Also have found occasional use of ozonated olive oil very good for my teeth and gums especially after dental work.

I make my own colloidal silver and spray in my mouth couple times a day, I'm not big on swallowing much of it.

I really like charlie’s brand laundry powder, and always add extra Borax (Boron the fifth element, and my favorite movie) vinegar really does make the clothes and sheets much softer and enjoyable. I use very little soap and almost never shampoo, my hair is looking great these days.

Boron (Borax) is the strongest anti fungal in our star system, and the very best way to remove mold from surfaces.

I sleep and feel best on a good mattress and pillows from Ikea, i tweak the comfort with one or two washable mattress pads and always wash my new sheets, pads, pillows and clothes 3-5 times before using.

My educated guess is that if most the people started using the red lights specifically the ones from Red light Man they would start to feel better very quickly. I was a electrician for 15 years in my youth and was always interested in healing with light, the first ones made several years ago had the right nanometer range but lacked the power and focus, the original research was using lasers. These folks at Red light Man understand that the light needs to be focused and have enough watts of power.

I like the Red Light Mini (610 ~ 630 ~ 670 nm) at first i held directly on my thyroid for about 10 -15 min 1-2 times a day, first thing in morning important, i like in the evenings also. After few months i don't use as often or long over the thyroid, i still use every day on other parts of my body, i find putting the light on my genitals has really got energy moving and i feel much more masculine, and the best feeling is over the eyes temples and forehead, really like on my eyes. I learned sun gazing from a yogi in the Himalayas years ago (he had a masters degree in computer science and spoke english as well as 3 other languages perfectly) so i like having my eyes open wide, eyes angled looking up from light, the sclera absorbs photons very efficiently.
This yogi was warm wearing thin clothes even in the coldest weather at 10,000 feet altitude…

I find putting the tachyon ultra disks (advanced tachyon technologies) over the electric panel and under the wifi really helps the environment, the tachyon water is excellent also, i often keep a 4” Ultra disc in my pocket, makes car rides much easier. I leave all my supplements over one of the big 6” ultra disks.

If your looking for information on EMF and a product that helps, i recommend
stetzerelectric.

Here is a write up from their home page:

"The past decade, Dave Stetzer has focused on troubleshooting power quality problems, specifically the problem of dirty electricity (electrical pollution, “stray voltage”), in the United States and in numerous countries throughout the world. His work in this area led to the development of the STETZERiZER® Filter, the world’s first power line EM (electromagnetic) filter.

If you are looking for information about dirty electricity, electrical pollution, electromagnetic frequencies (EMF), then you’ve come to the right place. If you want to know how dirty electricity affects you, your loved ones, your employees, or your clients we have many articles and scientific, peer-reviewed papers available on our Research page"

Earth Pulse is excellent PEMF device.

I take 325mg aspirin most evenings before bed, i put just… a 1/4 tsp of sodium bicarbonate in water and drink in evening or if i wake up and then very first thing in the morning i add 1/4 tsp sodium bicarbonate (i prefer bob’s red mill brand) with 1tbs apple cider vinegar and 1/2 tbs molasses. I first mix the bicarbonate with the vinegar after its done fizzing add water then molasses and stir.

And last but definitely not least is grape seed extract, overnight beneficial changes, almost immediate normalization of blood pressure and mood, its has helped my mother greatly also, i like MegaNatural-BP sold by Healthy Origins 300mg once a day.

I find having beautiful things around the house so comforting and healing colors (orange and red earth tones) for curtains a very important element of healing and warm led lights or incandescent, i avoid fluorescent lights. I like Himalayan Salt lamps for mood lighting and to fall asleep, if they have dimmer on low and i much prefer the little amber incandescent bulbs for them..

I like books on tape (Audible has great selection, i like the Great Courses series) i have never found reading a lot very pleasurable to my senses and now Neuroscientists are saying listening to books on tape is very very good for the brain. Speaking of the brain, the folks at BrainHQ are compassionate and know what they are doing, the games work very quickly when one is ready

and Olive Leaf may clear up a few things…

Oxidal is a wonderful supplement i use only occasionally now 1-2 drops at bed time.

It took me 30 years to learn and wait for the technology to heal my self, now i know why Santa Claus likes Red!

All the Best!

Last edited:

Waynish

Thanks for the very informative post! Can you speak more about this yogi and what you learned from them - on any topics whatsoever?

OP
Daniel11

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Hi Waynish,
I met the yogi while trekking up to Annapurna Base Camp in Nepal, we walked together for several days, most the time not talking, his stamina, grace, kindness and feeling of unconditional love from him brought me great joy. He told me his main spiritual practice was Sun Gazing that it made is body strong and is mind peaceful and awake, it is a simple practice that many yogis in the Himalayas do. I started doing my self and found it brought wonderful feelings but i do not live in the Himalayas and need to work to take care of my family and others so i found it difficult to keep up the practice on a daily basis, but i knew that getting the proper spectrum of light in through the eyes produced very positive results.

I have been researching the use of light for healing ever since and now feel confident that the Red Lights i have talked about can produce the same and even better results since we can easily do every day in the comfort of our own home. Also with sun gazing you need proper instruction before trying, and the weather to cooperate, with the red lights you can get started right away. We can use technology to help heal our bodies and awaken our minds, being a yogi is about healing, we are modern day yogis.

And to be clear, just not talking is not a sign of enlightenment, i have often in my travels met yogis in deep conversation with each other processing their feelings and experiences, our brains need to do that, talking with someone that you trust and makes you feel comfortable is also a very important part of healing and human development.

He also told me that having the wish to benefit all infinite living beings without exception, to bring them happiness and free them of suffering is at the heart of all great yogis.

Have fun with your healing adventure!!

Last edited:

michael94

These are the best kind of posts not so much because they are a blueprint but rather they give people ideas to offer up to their intuition. Never heard about the EMF things, interesting and thanks.

firebreather

@Daniel11 did you find that the red light gave you any improvements for sleep?

In addition to being hypothyroid I also wake up several times a night.

I'm not convinced it's my thyroid that is causing the sleep troubles as food before bed and or thyroid med doesn't seem to help

OP
Daniel11

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
@Daniel11 did you find that the red light gave you any improvements for sleep?

In addition to being hypothyroid I also wake up several times a night.

I'm not convinced it's my thyroid that is causing the sleep troubles as food before bed and or thyroid med doesn't seem to help

Hi!

I use the Earth Pulse for Sleep, they have a very informative website, and of course the laundry soap brand can make a big difference.

EarthPulse.net

OP
Daniel11

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
For sleep, also I find and many of my friends and family have found the Stetzerizer-Filters from Stetzer Electric to be very helpful. For me the Red Light gives many positive benefits and it especially seems to increase and harmonize the beneficial effects of everything else i am doing.

StetzerElectric.com

OP
Daniel11

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
I have been getting wonderful messages asking me for more information about Sun Gazing and my experiences. I enjoy being outside on beautiful sunny day and for me sun gazing is casual, if i have time i will spend 5-10 minuets gazing at the sun and always feel very good afterwards, but as i mentioned before it is important to have proper instruction and in the beginning only sun gaze a short time around sunrise or sunset. I use the red light for gazing at almost every day, it is having a very similar effect.

Here is a link to a interesting article about the subject of Sun Gazing from Dr. Mercola, i am not a big fan of his products but Dr. Mercola is open minded and this is good information.

Feasting on Sunshine

For nutritional products i prefer to get them from as near to the source as possible, for instance i get my Herbal Supplements like Olive Leaf, Ginger and Larix… from the Eclectic Institute in Oregon.

www.eclecticherb.com

Last edited:
OP
Daniel11

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Sleep ~ Red Light ~ Psychology

Neuroscience has made great leaps in understanding the brain in the last few years, one thing is known for sure that when we sleep the brain is very active, during sleep is a time of the great neurogenesis.

Research in to what is happening when we are dreaming has revealed some amazing information.

When we sleep our brain is not being bombarded with sensory information that is coming from outside your brain, instead your brain is generating the sensory experience itself, its hallucinating.

The first stage of dreaming when we first fall asleep is called hypnagogic dreaming, then there is deep sleep dreaming and the third stage just before we wake up is called hypnopompic dreaming.

We are thinking during all stages of dreaming, though mostly unconscious. During REM sleep dreaming is when we have the dreams we remember most.

The name for this stage of sleep REM (rapid eye movement) comes from the fact that during it our eyes are darting left and right underneath are eyelids, as if we are seeing life events unfold in our minds eye.

When we enter REM sleep large waves of electrical activity wash over the brain. In scientific exploration of dreams, one idea is that dreams play a roll in memory consolidation, firming up memories of things that are important to us and erasing irrelevant information.

Sleep on a whole is involved in this process, but the part that dreams play a roll in this integral process is just starting to be understood.

Dreams are a way by which the brain can integrate traumatic or emotional material with more neutral memories, weaving the information together, thereby decreasing the emotional response to the content of the trauma.

This stage of REM sleep plays a key roll in consolidating these memories, when they are consolidated they are more easily recalled especially when they resulted from negative experiences. There is a connection between REM sleep and emotional remembering,

REM sleep is the time of night when the brain cells that pump neurotransmitters involved in mood regulation are most strongly inhibited. That means that during REM sleep when we are most likely to dream, our brain contains only low levels of the chemicals that signal anxiety and other emotion states, at the same time there is an increased activity in the brain that encode, consolidated and retrieve emotional memories.

There is also increased activity in the cells that provide the body with acetylcholine a neurotransmitter that acts as a neuromodulator with a large number of functions including arousal and attention, during REM sleep there is more acetylcholine produced then any other stage. Effected are the amygdala and hippocampus along with other regions in the brain of the limbic system that are the seat of our emotional life, especially when it comes to memories.

REM sleep brain waves look a lot like they do when we are awake and alert, the amount of time we spend in REM sleep increases through the night with the longest amount of time just before we wake up.

Dreaming plays an important role in our processing of emotions, During REM sleep our brains work through past emotional experiences stripping away the anxiety and stress from the semantic content, leaving us the useful information that we want to take away from the experience.

Dreaming takes a messy emotional memory washes away the fear inducing parts and leaves a clean readable trace, one that is more emotionally neutral in its place.

Evidence points to the fact that limbic regions of the brain that contain emotional memories are very active during REM sleep and that mood related neurotransmitters are at there lowest levels, this combination suggest that we relive our memories but we don't feel the emotions they contain when we dream. At the same time when we are heathy and dreaming are brains are low with adrenaline and full of acetylcholine a neurotransmitter the titrates and modulates our attentional system, that means the memory can be reactivated and strengthened and dissociated from the emotion.

When ones endocrine system is stressed most often from an under-active thyroid, the adrenaline levels do not drop during dreaming. When we are healthy and dream, levels of adrenaline and norepinephrine are low, that allows are brains to process the days events stripping away emotions from the content of the experience.

If the dream process is interrupted we tend to experience the same emotions over and over, even during wake time, in the context of a past events this is not that adaptive. The healing abilities of our brain is less effective because our adrenaline levels are still high, when the brain replays the traumatic event the association between the content of the memory and aversive visceral reaction gets strengthened rather then weakened every night.

Not getting enough sleep or lots of interrupted sleep decreases the amount of REM sleep dream time, and is part of the cause for much of the roller coster of emotional feelings we human beings experience.

I have found and many others have told me that shining the red light for 5-10 minuets over the eyes, lower and upper forehead, behind the ears and over temples about 3-5 inches away and sometimes pressing against those areas, helps clear uncomfortable emotions and feelings similar to what REM sleep dreaming does, thereby also acting as a potent antidepressant.

The red light may also stimulate neurogenesis and of course we should work to heal our thyroid and have proper nutrition all contributing to a good a nights sleep.

Main Source for information on the science of dreaming is from the lectures; Brain Myths Exploded, Lessons from Neuroscience. By Professor Indre Viskontas, University of San Francisco, San Francisco Conservatory of Music. Available form The Great Courses on Audible. She is adjunct professor of Psychology at the University of San Francisco and holds a PHD in Cognitive Neuroscience from UCLA.

I would not be surprised if 10 years from now there is a branch of psychology called psycho-photon therapy.

Vida

Hi @Daniel11 Read few of your posts in another thread also, very interesting regarding your experience with red light therapy and the thyroid! Did/do you have positive TPOAb or TgAb?

tyler

Awesome dude!! Thanks for sharing.
Could you potentially share your lemonade recipe? Thank you!

Pompadour

Daniel11 , thank you for sharing - your experience is very inspiring ! I really enjoy reading your informative posts! (and looking forward to order a red light lamp for myself :) )

EIRE24

Hi Folks,

I have been Peating and reviewing the forum for a few years, was not ready to join until now.

I have been using idea lab products for over a year they greatly helped my health improve when nothing else was working.

A few months ago i started using the red lights from Red Light Man it has allowed me to not need NDT anymore and many other aspects of my health have been improving very quickly, i find now that any hormones or vitamins make me feel uncomfortable, i find medicinal mushrooms incredibly helpful, I really like the products from Fungi Perfecti; Reishi, Cordyceps, Lion’s Mane.

Here is a passage from a 15th century Tibetan work on Cordyceps;

It bestows inconceivable advantages.

Thus, it increases the Seven Bodily Constituents.

Among these, particularly it serves best for the purpose of libido,

Increasing offspring and improving vitality.

It completely sharpens the five sense faculties.

It has innumerable qualities; to praise it in words would be endless.

Fungi Perfecti grows their own organic medicinal mushrooms in Washington State.

Matcha is very very helpful for smooth long lasting natural energy, and a focused mind, i find best taken a hour or so after breakfast. I really like Do brand Matcha ~ Organic Ceremonial. My body has never liked much coffee or pure caffeine.

The Red Light has helped many things but not my digestion, i started taking digestive enzymes and Bifidus Power Blend from Body Ecology with in a few weeks all my digestive issues were gone, I love Donna Gates met her several years ago she is wonderful and formulates with the very best stuff, i do disagree with her take on sugar, I know i would never have survived without and still drink 1-2 quarts of homemade lemonade with organic sugar every day, i buy the lakewood organic lemon juice and mix with organic sugar and often raw honey, i prefer distilled water.

Good food and cookware of course, the only cooking oil i use is Braggs brand Olive Oil. Dental stuff a must! removing a root canal i had for years and putting a titanium implant with E-Max crown produced a very positive shift in my physiology. Also have found occasional use of ozonated olive oil very good for my teeth and gums especially after dental work.

I make my own colloidal silver and spray in my mouth couple times a day, I'm not big on swallowing much of it.

I really like charlie’s brand laundry powder, and always add extra Borax (Boron the fifth element, and my favorite movie) vinegar really does make the clothes and sheets much softer and enjoyable. I use very little soap and almost never shampoo, my hair is looking great these days.

Boron (Borax) is the strongest anti fungal in our star system, and the very best way to remove mold from surfaces.

I sleep and feel best on a good mattress and pillows from Ikea, i tweak the comfort with one or two washable mattress pads and always wash my new sheets, pads, pillows and clothes 3-5 times before using.

My educated guess is that if most the people started using the red lights specifically the ones from Red light Man they would start to feel better very quickly. I was a electrician for 15 years in my youth and was always interested in healing with light, the first ones made several years ago had the right nanometer range but lacked the power and focus, the original research was using lasers. These folks at Red light Man understand that the light needs to be focused and have enough watts of power.

I like the Red Light Mini (610 ~ 630 ~ 670 nm) at first i held directly on my thyroid for about 10 -15 min 1-2 times a day, first thing in morning important, i like in the evenings also. After few months i don't use as often or long over the thyroid, i still use every day on other parts of my body, i find putting the light on my genitals has really got energy moving and i feel much more masculine, and the best feeling is over the eyes temples and forehead, really like on my eyes. I learned sun gazing from a yogi in the Himalayas years ago (he had a masters degree in computer science and spoke english as well as 3 other languages perfectly) so i like having my eyes open wide, eyes angled looking up from light, the sclera absorbs photons very efficiently.
This yogi was warm wearing thin clothes even in the coldest weather at 10,000 feet altitude…

I find putting the tachyon ultra disks (advanced tachyon technologies) over the electric panel and under the wifi really helps the environment, the tachyon water is excellent also, i often keep a 4” Ultra disc in my pocket, makes car rides much easier. I leave all my supplements over one of the big 6” ultra disks.

If your looking for information on EMF and a product that helps, i recommend
stetzerelectric.

Here is a write up from their home page:

"The past decade, Dave Stetzer has focused on troubleshooting power quality problems, specifically the problem of dirty electricity (electrical pollution, “stray voltage”), in the United States and in numerous countries throughout the world. His work in this area led to the development of the STETZERiZER® Filter, the world’s first power line EM (electromagnetic) filter.

If you are looking for information about dirty electricity, electrical pollution, electromagnetic frequencies (EMF), then you’ve come to the right place. If you want to know how dirty electricity affects you, your loved ones, your employees, or your clients we have many articles and scientific, peer-reviewed papers available on our Research page"

Earth Pulse is excellent PEMF device.

I take 325mg aspirin most evenings before bed, i put just… a 1/4 tsp of sodium bicarbonate in water and drink in evening or if i wake up and then very first thing in the morning i add 1/4 tsp sodium bicarbonate (i prefer bob’s red mill brand) with 1tbs apple cider vinegar and 1/2 tbs molasses. I first mix the bicarbonate with the vinegar after its done fizzing add water then molasses and stir.

And last but definitely not least is grape seed extract, overnight beneficial changes, almost immediate normalization of blood pressure and mood, its has helped my mother greatly also, i like MegaNatural-BP sold by Healthy Origins 300mg once a day.

I find having beautiful things around the house so comforting and healing colors (orange and red earth tones) for curtains a very important element of healing and warm led lights or incandescent, i avoid fluorescent lights. I like Himalayan Salt lamps for mood lighting and to fall asleep, if they have dimmer on low and i much prefer the little amber incandescent bulbs for them..

I like books on tape (Audible has great selection, i like the Great Courses series) i have never found reading a lot very pleasurable to my senses and now Neuroscientists are saying listening to books on tape is very very good for the brain. Speaking of the brain, the folks at BrainHQ are compassionate and know what they are doing, the games work very quickly when one is ready

and Olive Leaf may clear up a few things…

Oxidal is a wonderful supplement i use only occasionally now 1-2 drops at bed time.

It took me 30 years to learn and wait for the technology to heal my self, now i know why Santa Claus likes Red!

All the Best!
Do you think the boron or borax could be used to kill off bad bacteria in the gut? Have you had any experience with acne and any advice for that?

OP
Daniel11

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Hi @Daniel11 Read few of your posts in another thread also, very interesting regarding your experience with red light therapy and the thyroid! Did/do you have positive TPOAb or TgAb?

I had tests several years ago i do not remember results, now i just go by how i feel, it would be interesting to know how lab results change with using the red light.

OP
Daniel11

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Do you think the boron or borax could be used to kill off bad bacteria in the gut? Have you had any experience with acne and any advice for that?

I mostly use the borax for laundry, clothes can often have mold even if we do not notice, they are warm and always have some moisture then we fold and put in drawer or closet with no circulation, this can actually be a big issue with peoples health, we are always next to our clothes or sheets, whatever chemicals is in our laundry soap or mold in the fabric we breath in 24 hours a day.

I use about 1/3 cup borax for every load of wash, as i mentioned it is very strong antimicrobial, using borax with wash is best way to make your clothes and bedding allergenic free.

I also put around 3 tsp in a 1 quart spray bottle, it takes over night for it all to dissolve, this is great for prevention of mold in kitchen and bath and as general antimicrobial cleaner. Great for fungus infections on the skin also.

OP
Daniel11

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
Awesome dude!! Thanks for sharing.
Could you potentially share your lemonade recipe? Thank you!

Yes i would be happy to share my world famous homemade organic lemonade recipe.

For making the best organic lemonade, i start with Lakewood organic lemon juice available at whole foods or online, i have found Lakewood brand juices to be far superior in quality and more delicious to any other brand of juice i have tried, it is fresh squeezed from organic lemons and is not from concentrate.

To make lemonade add 1/3 cup lemon juice with 1/3 cup organic sugar with one quart of healthy water, and i also often add raw honey, (sugar and honey taste great together.) You can adjust the amount of lemon or sugar to your taste.

Shake all this in a one quart bottle, it will taste sweeter after few hours or overnight after sugar fully dissolves. Also i really enjoy mixing lemon juice and lime juice together. Lakewood lime juice is really delicious, it taste very tropical.

I find lemonade much more satisfying then orange juice and I'm also dubious to the quality and manufacturing techniques of even the best brands of orange juice, fresh squeezed orange juice is great but not often practical everyday for most people.

Lemons and limes are jam packed with bioavailable nutrients, they are a excellent source of natural vitamin C and minerals. I drink 1-2 quarts of this almost every day, it is a important part of my nutritional health.

Before i was doing things to increase my metabolism i could not tolerate much sugar, now my body loves and needs sugar.

Xisca

I grow my lemons and have some now for lemonade, and I add a little baking soda for the bubbles!
And of course for some CO2...

You do not seem to use baking soda? I wash laundry with it, great against fungi and removing chemicals.

Both tips I received from a chemical sensitive friend.

Thanks for your sharing about red light.
I also got great help as you from digestive enzymes. And I would like to grow those mushrooms if I can get the necessary...

Xisca

You give me want to sungaze again! Someone explained it to me, though I do not remember the rythm to go up, 30 seconds at a time I think?
I am lucky enough to have sunset on the sea every day....

OP
Daniel11

Daniel11

Forum Supporter
I grow my lemons and have some now for lemonade, and I add a little baking soda for the bubbles!
And of course for some CO2...

You do not seem to use baking soda? I wash laundry with it, great against fungi and removing chemicals.

Both tips I received from a chemical sensitive friend.

Thanks for your sharing about red light.
I also got great help as you from digestive enzymes. And I would like to grow those mushrooms if I can get the necessary...

Thats wonderful you grow your own lemons, adding CO2 great idea i am going to try that...

Baking soda for wash good to, i use sometimes also.

This place sells nice medicinal mushroom growing supplies.

Outdoor Mushroom Growing - Fungi.com

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals