Akathisia I - My Story

OP
brightside

brightside

Each drop is .5 mg. So I would start with 10-15 drops. That's what I take every evening before bed...
Alright. I did try MB before, but because how hard it was to dose I gave up lol. Also, it was a low dose of 1mg, so perhaps this time there will be more effect.

OP
brightside

brightside

Oh geez the symptoms described in this video is even worse, and says as many as 5% of people taking certain medications suffer from akathisia and don’t realize it….

View: https://youtu.be/x86aCDtvbT0

Yeah.. It's kind of difficult to identify that you have akathisia when you think you are simply being restless and moody. I am quite surprised to so much people who are on SSRIs identified akathisia in themselves. If your doctor and the world is telling you that it's all in your head, then it must be true!

Yeah.. It's kind of difficult to identify that you have akathisia when you think you are simply being restless and moody. I am quite surprised to so much people who are on SSRIs identified akathisia in themselves. If your doctor and the world is telling you that it's all in your head, then it must be true!
The one video I posted on it said most doctors don’t even what it is.

OP
brightside

brightside

I am familiarizing myself with what it is first before getting to your other posts on it in the morning. I am curious to know why iron helped? I am looking at your comments now in this thread.
Gotcha.

If you go to my second post, and scroll down to the image, that should show why. But simply, because you need it to make dopamine, and energy.

OP
brightside

brightside

Found this excellent podcast for anyone who wants to learn a bit more.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals