7 Months Before And After Photos

Herbie

Good day from a 29 year old Australian.

The photo with the singlet on was taken on Christmas eve seven months ago and I took that selfie today.

Ive made some headway this year in regards to health and been very focused on studying Rays work and implementing it.

Coming from a CHEK background and disregarding everything I learnt there.

I look and feel different.

I make my own coffee, I make my own OJ, I make my own ice-cream, consume gelatine, milk, sugar, lollies, red bull, coca cola, lychees, chocolate, steak, eggs, weekly fresh oysters, fortnightly liver pate, carrot salads, cheese.

I avoid all the additives, the least positive thing I eat is crackers (wheat, palm oil, salt) with cheese and butter, occasional croissant, I do enjoy making my own McDonalds cheese burgers.

I always have aspirin around, Ive used a bottle of thorn k2, some niacin amide, some thiamine, a bottle of pregnenolone and 1/4 bottle of projest E so far and recently got some charcoal.

I do some red light therapy from own creation occasionally.

I got some NDT in the mail this week going to experiment with that.

Attachments

• IMG_1796.jpg
    IMG_1796.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 1,777
  • IMG_1020.jpg
    IMG_1020.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 1,732

YuraCZ

The first photo looks like after long shift and the second like on vacation.. To me there is not visible change(judging from those photos..), but if you feel better. That is more important.. :)

OP
Herbie

Herbie

The first photo looks like after long shift and the second like on vacation.. To me there is not visible change(judging from those photos..), but if you feel better. That is more important.. :)

Whats least important is your judgment :)

The only difference I see is that your after photo includes a longer beard. Did Peating help you grow a beard in 7 months?

Last edited:
OP
Herbie

Herbie

lol you are on the FORUM. It's not a judgment. It's opinion of the forum member and you created this thread to hear opinions right? or..?

You said you judged my photo and thought your were important enough to give me your opinion of it.

Ive come across men like you before, you scream out low self worth and deeply insecure and hide behind that with your judgements of others.

I posted this because I am successful and wanted to share my success with others, I wasn't asking for anyones opinion I was hoping it would inspire or give hope to others as I know how challenging it is when your are trying to get healthier and it helps to see when others are successful.

Actually, I missed the part where you mentioned "singlet". I thought the cleaned up version of your pic was the before and the scruffy looking outdoor pic was the after.

Along with Peating and improving your metabolism -- congrats -- I'm more inspired by what a good haircut and a beard trim did for you.

Emstar1892

You look great in both to be honest haha! But I think the takeaway is that no one would post a success story if they felt terrible, even if they looked great in the mirror. So really the most exciting thing is that you feel transformed. Congratulations!

Jennifer

I agree with Emstar1892.

@BenjaminBullock - You look great but even better is you're feeling great. Good for you! :)

sle07

You look 10+ years younger in the first photo. Not sure why others are giving you a hard time.

What's a typical day like for you diet-wise? Do you track anything on chronometer?

YuraCZ

Actually, I missed the part where you mentioned "singlet". I thought the cleaned up version of your pic was the before and the scruffy looking outdoor pic was the after.

Along with Peating and improving your metabolism -- congrats -- I'm more inspired by what a good haircut and a beard trim did for you.
me too..

800mRepeats

Good day from a 29 year old Australian.

The photo with the singlet on was taken on Christmas eve seven months ago and I took that selfie today.

Ive made some headway this year in regards to health and been very focused on studying Rays work and implementing it.

Coming from a CHEK background and disregarding everything I learnt there.

I look and feel different.

I make my own coffee, I make my own OJ, I make my own ice-cream, consume gelatine, milk, sugar, lollies, red bull, coca cola, lychees, chocolate, steak, eggs, weekly fresh oysters, fortnightly liver pate, carrot salads, cheese.

I avoid all the additives, the least positive thing I eat is crackers (wheat, palm oil, salt) with cheese and butter, occasional croissant, I do enjoy making my own McDonalds cheese burgers.

I always have aspirin around, Ive used a bottle of thorn k2, some niacin amide, some thiamine, a bottle of pregnenolone and 1/4 bottle of projest E so far and recently got some charcoal.

I do some red light therapy from own creation occasionally.

I got some NDT in the mail this week going to experiment with that.

I've read this post (including the title) twice and can't tell whether you're feeling/looking/lab-measuring better or worse now than 7 months ago.
Neither can I tell what behaviors/foods have changed.

Perhaps you can fill in some of the details on the before & after?
Have you benefited from a "Peaty" lifestyle? Experienced some sort of transformation?

Best before & after ever. If anyone's still not convinced that Peat's right, well, that polemic ends now.

In your face, Paul Chek. Clearly Check's approach makes people look and feel like they're in a passport photo.

Emstar1892

I'm actually quite glad that this thread is weeding out all the rude and sarcastic people with nothing to do! Please keep revealing yourselves :)

johnwester130

for crackers - i replaced them with "jackson's tortilla chips", fried in coconut oil

for bread, I used sourdough bread with only 3 ingredients,

for crisps, jackson's chips or trafo chips (UK)

it's better but not ideal

whodathunkit

@BenjaminBullock, you look healthier, happier, and like you have more hair in the second pic. Congrats!

But you hafta know that committing the cardinal sin of posting a pic on a health forum means the hatahs gonna try to tear it apart. There is no amount of improvement that will satisfy some people...they'll blame the pictured improvement on lighting, camera angles, or The Good Photo Fairies. If you do manage to decisively rebut the hate, they'll decide your pics are photoshopped if they absolutely don't want to give you props. :meh:

If it's any consolation, this was very mild. Actual hair loss forums or skin care forums are THE WORST. Like crabs in a boiling pot of water, that. :lol:

Anyway, best wishes for your continued improvement! :)

TheHound

@BenjaminBullock, you look healthier, happier, and like you have more hair in the second pic. Congrats!

But you hafta know that committing the cardinal sin of posting a pic on a health forum means the hatahs gonna try to tear it apart. There is no amount of improvement that will satisfy some people...they'll blame the pictured improvement on lighting, camera angles, or The Good Photo Fairies. If you do manage to decisively rebut the hate, they'll decide your pics are photoshopped if they absolutely don't want to give you props. :meh:

If it's any consolation, this was very mild. Actual hair loss forums or skin care forums are THE WORST. Like crabs in a boiling pot of water, that. :lol:

Anyway, best wishes for your continued improvement! :)

OP really needs to reverse the pictures. the first one is the after, bud

whodathunkit

OP really needs to reverse the pictures. the first one is the after, bud
Well, crap. Okay. I like the before better. Does look like more hair. Does look happier. Why not do another comparison with another selfie in six more months?

Dopamine

You said you judged my photo and thought your were important enough to give me your opinion of it.

Ive come across men like you before, you scream out low self worth and deeply insecure and hide behind that with your judgements of others.

I posted this because I am successful and wanted to share my success with others, I wasn't asking for anyones opinion I was hoping it would inspire or give hope to others as I know how challenging it is when your are trying to get healthier and it helps to see when others are successful.

You are the one acting insecure. There was nothing in his comment that was purposely hostile or demeaning. In the before pic you are smiling and outside in the sun and in the after pic you aren't... Other than that there is no visible difference. He said as long as you feel better than that is the important thing which is true. I'm happy for you that you are feeling better and nobody here is trying to bash you or bring you down. You cannot post pics on a public forum and not expect to get peoples opinions.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals