Red Light and Near-Infrared Radiation: Powerful Healing.....

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Vladimir Heiskanen has written another great article about red light and its benefits!

Red Light and Near-Infrared Radiation: Powerful Healing Tools You’ve Never Heard of
Vladimir Heiskanen said:
6.Conclusion

The important biological effects of red light were known even back in the 19th century, yet very few of the biologists seem to know about those findings nowadays. The knowledge of the physiological effects of light is mainly limited to blue light’s effects on circadian rhythm, yet the importance of red and near-infrared light is probably a more important topic for the public health.

The general therapeutic usefulness of red light reminds me of the therapeutic uses of thyroid hormone, the topic about which I’ve written before. This connection is actually quite logical, considering that thyroid hormone also increases Cox activity, by increasing the cardiolipin concentration in the mitochondria.[76,77]

Time will tell whether various treatments based on red and near-infrared light will gain popularity in the near future. But they should, because the study results are thoroughly so positive.
Click here for rest of article

Dan W

Yep, I love that article. Vladimir's (currently-small) blog is also worth subscribing to:
Valtsu's