Red Light, Inflammation And Headaches Oh My!

I had terrible headaches for years, and the Mulligan Method helped reduce them 80%.

But red light has been the remaining 15%, I think it is amazing the way I am doing it.

I got this Joovv gizmo that has 1000 watts of red light with LEDs

Max_InUse_NoPerson.jpg

It's very expensive. And I still use my redlightman red light but 6 minutes a day with the Joovv and some spot treatment with the redlightman red light on my neck has made me feel VERY VERY good.

I think my inflammatory cytokines are way down and I think the headaches have gone away. I feel some aches and pains still, but it keeps getting better and better.

With this unit I can illuminate 5 feet of my frame and get my whole body in. It is a huge improvement over the 100 watt good redlightman product. That helps but this is like another dimension.

Diokine

I have been extremely interested in whole body illumination, I'm glad we're starting to see more products on the market, even though the prices are still high.

This unit looks really nice, I'd be curious to know more specifics about the LED drivers and power supplies.

L

lollipop

I had terrible headaches for years, and the Mulligan Method helped reduce them 80%.

But red light has been the remaining 15%, I think it is amazing the way I am doing it.

Max_InUse_NoPerson.jpg

It's very expensive. And I still use my redlightman red light but 6 minutes a day with the Joovv and some spot treatment with the redlightman red light on my neck has made me feel VERY VERY good.

I think my inflammatory cytokines are way down and I think the headaches have gone away. I feel some aches and pains still, but it keeps getting better and better.

With this unit I can illuminate 5 feet of my frame and get my whole body in. It is a huge improvement over the 100 watt good redlightman product. That helps but this is like another dimension.
I want :): Someday.

aarfai

Max_InUse_NoPerson.jpg

Interesting. What is your routine with it or minutes of daily use?

OP
ecstatichamster
6 minutes a day of the full body unit. Maybe 10 of the small unit for spot illumination of neck and feet. And the usual during the day (incandescent brooder fixtures)

Agent207

Im almost about to buy a canopy with the red light fluorescent tubes for a near price that panel, I'l have to research a bit more. Did you pick up the 660nm alone, or the 660+850nm model?

Agent207

All the situdies I saw shows both together as a winner. I was also not convinced about IR light before, but looks like IR is more problematic for the heating, specially on the >1000nm. Near infrared seems very positive in all ways, as long as you control the heating and dosing.

Agent207

You can't compare a spot device like one for full body coverage like that. I saw ben greenfield promoted that device with 25% discount, did you get that discount?

john88

i read that longer wavelength go into deeper tissue. just like a sharp edge goes deeper than a blunt edge.
thats why red light is recommended for outer layer of skin issues, etc.