ADEK Raised My Metabolism So I Stopped Taking Thyroid, Now Red Light Pushed Hr To 100 Bpm

artist

See title, I was feeling so much better with taking vitamins A D E K that I actually dropped my 2 grains of NDT altogether five days ago. My heart rate and temps were hanging around mid 70s when previous attempts to drop it led to low 50s heart rate.

Then yesterday I painted for six hours under a 120 watt red light, and actually did not intentionally use red light but used a plant grow light above me because it works well for painting. I would not have thought much about it but today my heart rate has been 100 bpm the whole day, even before consuming my daily caffeine. I have never had a non-exercise heart rate above like 87 in my life

I don't feel anxious, I have just felt motivated energetic and focused. I would be interested in opinions about this and maybe you can take it as a testimonial as well. I hope it's sustainable, I will probably drop the A down to a lower amount as i have been doing high dose (100 IU) planning on stopping after a month but because it was clearing my skin up along with a host of other undeniable signs of working I felt OK with taking the high dose. I may also drop E altogether. Is 100 a safe heart rate?

OP
A

artist

It's a 120 watt Phillips plant light.. It's an infrared light that actually has a subtle blue-white tint to the glass

nograde

I would not underestimate the relaxing, anti-stress effect of painting ;-)

OP
A

artist

firebreather said:
post 115243 Congratulations, if you don't mind me asking how much of the ADEK are you taking?
100,000 IU Vitamin A
4,000 IU Vitamin D
200-400 IU Vitamin E depending on menstrual cycle
2200 mcg combined K1 and K2 from a single LifeExtension Super K gel

(Daily)

Proportionally much more A than the others as you can see. My feet are just now starting to develop some callousing which i have read is a sign that the body's A status is replenished so I am considering dropping it down to 25,000 IU soon

I also take magnesium and B6 and its probably worth pointing out that I have been eating potatoes as my main staple the past week

Last edited by a moderator:

firebreather

artist said:
post 115390
firebreather said:
post 115243 Congratulations, if you don't mind me asking how much of the ADEK are you taking?
100,000 IU Vitamin A
4,000 IU Vitamin D
200-400 IU Vitamin E depending on menstrual cycle
2200 mcg combined K1 and K2 from a single LifeExtension Super K gel

(Daily)

Proportionally much more A than the others as you can see. My feet are just now starting to develop some callousing which i have read is a sign that the body's A status is replenished so I am considering dropping it down to 25,000 IU soon

I also take magnesium and B6 and its probably worth pointing out that I have been eating potatoes as my main staple the past week

Wow that is a lot of vitamin a.

What prompted you to take so much.

That's good to know about the callouses.

Do you take the liquid?

Was poor sleep ever an issue for you?

Someone here on the forum said that poor sleep (which I have among other things) can be due to low vitamin a.

I've started taking it recently but nowhere near that much.

OP
A

artist

I've always been the type who can fall asleep immediately, stay asleep for 9 hours, and yet every time wake up feeling like I just got unzipped from a body bag. Because I have always had skin issues that tipped me off that vitamin A could be worth trying in large quantity because typical doses didn't work, nor did anything else. I take the easily found vitamin A capsules from cod liver oil that also contain D. Whole Foods brand this time but I know like every brand makes something nearly identical that's like 5 bucks a jar

firebreather

Awesome, thank you

glad for your success

artist said:
post 116060 I've always been the type who can fall asleep immediately, stay asleep for 9 hours, and yet every time wake up feeling like I just got unzipped from a body bag. Because I have always had skin issues that tipped me off that vitamin A could be worth trying in large quantity because typical doses didn't work, nor did anything else. I take the easily found vitamin A capsules from cod liver oil that also contain D. Whole Foods brand this time but I know like every brand makes something nearly identical that's like 5 bucks a jar

EIRE24

I've always been the type who can fall asleep immediately, stay asleep for 9 hours, and yet every time wake up feeling like I just got unzipped from a body bag. Because I have always had skin issues that tipped me off that vitamin A could be worth trying in large quantity because typical doses didn't work, nor did anything else. I take the easily found vitamin A capsules from cod liver oil that also contain D. Whole Foods brand this time but I know like every brand makes something nearly identical that's like 5 bucks a jar

And have your skin problems gotten better or vanished since taking that dose of vitamin A?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals